Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If u could appear to be a pretty, sexy female, if only in private, would u do it?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

If u could appear to be a pretty, sexy female, if only in private, would u do it?

I know some of u r like me, NOT attractive women. No matter what, we have that, "man in a dress", look.

Of course, I have the double whammy! I'm old AND homely!

On the other hand, I AM blessed with a fairly slim figure. So, combining that with; corsets, female suits, masks, and all the regular things that most CD/TGs use, I CAN APPEAR to be a young, hot woman! At least, I see that in MY MIRROR!
    U may think I CHEAT, and/or look strange? That's OK!

Because, when u dress in private like I do, you're the ONLY ONE whose opinion counts!

So, I'm curious! Who among u, even those who dress EVERY DAY, and those that only partially dress, WOULDN'T do what I do if U COULD? What I mean is; u could look in the mirror, and see what appeared to be an attractive female, even if u knew it was an illusion. NO "man in a dress" look at all!

WOULD u do it? Maybe just in that rare occasion when u were alone and had the time?

I know many of u CAN'T create your "fantasy female", because of physical, financial, personal, etc. reasons! But, if u could, would u try it?

I'm trying to find out who WOULDN'T do what I do, to create Sherry!?

Brickbats r OK!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I definitively would

oh yes

why yes i would just to say that at least i did it once
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Doc, I do not think you "cheat" any worse than all of us do-you just do it in different ways. I chose to wear breast forms, padding, a shaper, makeup, a wig, because it helps me create the look I want. You use other methods to create the look you want.

Would I be happy if I could be my ideal, perfect woman but only in private? No. Part of what appeals to me is being out in the world and being the woman I want to be. I'd rather be imperfect but alive than perfect and alone.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Sign me up too DRC.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

Doc, what works for you is great for you. But when I look in the mirror, I look beyond the face and the hair and the clothes and the jewelry. I look into the heart and the soul. And that, reflected along with the physical image I see is enough for me. I don't need to be a model to be me and be happy with myself. My .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

for me i dont want any one to think im crossdressing i want them to think im a women and not find out im a guy, for me thats the standerd look as beautifull as u can in fancy clothes and look at a sexxy women looking back i never seen it any other way i guess i want to look and feel femmenin so i were makeup when ever i dress and a dressy shirt with a decent wig and high heels with all my out fits even jeans

YES YES YES of course i would if i could create a perfect female look i would!
    We all do what we do in our own way to try to achive what we want to be!
    I do my best but im never happy!
    As for cheating i think we all cheat in our own way!
    The answer is yes i would do what you do Doc to create Katie !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Doc,

Meeting you in the RL and seeing both side of you or all three sides actually

You are great dear and have an amazing heart. I started out private but got better at the craft and have moved past private.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

I think it would be fun.

I think that if I could do that just for the time I am dressed and in private that it would be fun to see that perfect look, perfect body girl in the mirror once. I don't have any desire to actually be a woman but it would be fun.

Aspiring Member
    Absolutely!

The fact of the matter is, I think that everyone has something about themselves that they don't particularly care for and I'm completely guilty of ignoring that trait for a night and just enjoying dressing and envisioning myself as a "pretty, sexy female".

Gold Member
    I would love to create that perfect female look, even if it's only at home. I like to think I can do it now, but there are times when I look in the mirror and all I see is a guy in a dress....but not all the time!!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christinek View Post
    Well Doc,

Meeting you in the RL and seeing both side of you or all three sides actually

You are great dear and have an amazing heart. I started out private but got better at the craft and have moved past private.
    Sherry I have to agree with Christine. Having seen all of the sides of you. You are selling yourself short. Your a beautiful woman either in the mask or out of the mask.

And Christine you have mastered your craft!

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    I would love to create that perfect female look, even if it's only at home. I like to think I can do it now, but there are times when I look in the mirror and all I see is a guy in a dress....but not all the time!!
    Miranda there is no guy in a dress there you are beautiful.

Sherry it isn't cheating and yes yes yes I would love to be able to look in the mirror and see a woman ready for the front of Glamour Magazine. Given the right amount of surgery and HRT any of us could look like that. Is that cheating? I don't think so.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

It is what I always try to achieve in private...sometimes I get good results most of the time not but is so much for fun trying.
    If I had the opportunity to do it, I would do it in a heartbeat

I would in a heart beat. Every time I dress my goal is to look better than tha last time.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Absolutely! Each time is a chance to evaluate what works and what needs improvement.

Adopt, adapt, improve!

I need 2 strut my stuff 24/7.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sure, why not???
    [SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Sherry,

I'm a great example of a person who "Sees what they want to see!"

If everything works out the way I want it to, that's exactly what I see when I get my makeup, shapeware, wig and clothes on. There in the mirror is an attractive woman. I may need to squint a little and use my imagination.

Okay, I squint a lot, but damn it's fun!

Sarah
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Part of the illusion for me is being able to show expression, a smile, frown etc. on my face. A mask does not work well. If it was possible to look totally natural then I would do it. For you, why not try doing heavy drag makeup? That is almost a mask because you actually paint on your face (check out with people do on youtube). That way you can smile back at yourself...takes some effort to put on and take off compaired to a mask.

nm

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    X2

I admire what you do with Sherry. You keep a nice veil of dissociation between the 'you' and what you create/see in the mirror. You can make what you want to see, and not have to be tied up in it, not have as much of an 'identity' issue to deal with.

Still, it's not a thing that would work for me. It might be just because it's "too late," and once that 'box' was opened, it can never be closed again. One can't really undo personal gnosis that life hinges on.

What I found in the mirror that was most precious to me, I found in my face, and in my eyes, and was involved in emotional and spiritual expression. It also had to be nailed home that I was creating or completing myself, and touching the means to heal wounds that I'd suffered for a lifetime. This remains with me no matter where I am or how I am dressed, and has helped bring out huge parts of life I was missing, so I wouldn't change it for the world.

However, you are on to something yourself. Even if you just see yourself creating a picture of your own object of desire, you are practicing an open honesty that few dare to, being impressively creative, reminding me of another truth that few dwell on.

What you do is close to what I do, but down a different channel. You see an object in the mirror, I see the subject, the self. The difference in "object and subject," or "self and other," is probably the most core dualism we're taught as human children, even before we learn 'good or bad' and 'boy or girl.'

Abstracted, it's one of the 'final frontiers' we face in human enlightenment, and you are practicing an expression of it in the real-time reality of your method. You're able to experience the numinous realness of that kind of concept in your own unique way.

That's pretty sweet, and you look awesome doing it too.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Gold Member
    I wonder if someone is actually gonna say, "No in private I want to look like Faye resnick after she got beat with the ugly stick."

Who doesn't want to be pretty?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Smile The E factor!

Whenever i transform into Elvira and look in the mirror i realy feel that i am that woman staring back at me in the mirror. The only time when i am forced to accept that i'm a male is when i am doing my manly duties, but even when i'm in guy mode i always feel that i am a woman trapped in a mans body and i'm realy starting to hate my male side! I definitely feel that i should have been born a woman!
    Just a mistress of the dark wanting to have fun !

Nah DRS, not me. If I could not go out in public where I was able to tempt men into the lure of TG lovers. I just would not have a purpose. If I could not go out and totally blend in with the women of the world what would be the point?

Like you said I dress for me, but being me means I go outside on occasion and well, who could keep all this locked up?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,