Thread: went to nail salon and fashion bug

went to nail salon and fashion bug

I wore a guy shirt but also fem pretty colored toe socks,,fuzzy ones,, and fashion bug fem pants and paintires that showed since the jeans were low riser and a bra,, made my appt. at nail salon and took the socks off and the girl said she loved my socks and seen my red toes,,told here i hated the color and wanted french,,all went well and i know she seen my panties poking thru but never said anything about it,,then went to fashion bug to pay my bill and shop alittle,,i know they reconised my jeans since they were there product but nothing said,,they didnt invite me in the dressing room either when holding a dress i got but someday,,we talked about there Fuggs---thats fake uggs,, almost got some but decided not to this trip..got a long sweated but wife snatched that up as soon as I got home,,,just had a good day and toes look alot better... just love french tip...
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Aren't pedicures the best! And then when you feel all pretty and shopping is such fun!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    Aren't pedicures the best! And then when you feel all pretty and shopping is such fun!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    yup...sure had fun,,,thanks
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"