Thread: Had My Post Op !!!

Had My Post Op !!!

Right I've had my post op and the surgeon was really pleased with things so far he said he wants me back in three months so May 17th to reasess things then possibly more liposuction then after another three months the chest lift He said I'm still swollen but he is pleased with the results because there is no hard bits after the op so that's good I said I was still tender and he said well if you could have seen the size of the things I was shoving in you lol I said I know I've looked everything up So it just time and patience now good job I'm good at that lol

I'm off to Leicester now to be with :elen as I dropped her off yesterday for her surgery today so I should be there when she comes out xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Gald things are going ok hun and I hope your SO is recovering well.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

you go dude. I' m glad everything is going well.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Good to hear you are healing well - it's perfectly understandable that you would still be a bit tender, these things take a few weeks to heal and for the first couple of weeks (if not more) you will probably still be quite sore and have to take it easy. As you know I am following your chest surgery with interest because I have a similar size/shape chest to what you had, and if yours goes as well as expected, it may mean that I can have the same procedures for my chest, if I can ever afford to get it done.

Hope things go well for Helen, give her my best.
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Happy, happy, happy! Keep up the good healing.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Also glad to hear your doctor is taking the time to do things right for the long run instead of rushing things.

Best wishes for Helen. Too bad you two couldn't just exchange bits.

By the way, how does it feel, physically? Is it strange?
    Last edited by Andy66; 02-02-2010 at 11:24 AM.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Congrats Felix!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Awesome Felix! That's great that you're healing so fast!
    Red Heels!

Great news Felix! Be back to normal in a few weeks.

Hope SO surgery goes well
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Hey...good for you Felix. Hope your post op recovery goes smoothly and you're feeling super very quickly!!

Thanx Ladies and Gents for your warm wishes and support

Hi Dan and thanx my friend I will pass ya best onto Helen Also yeah I will let you know all what's happening re my surgery coz I would like to think when you can you can have the best results too .

Hi Anne it does feel strange not so much because my chest is complete coz its not I still have moobs they are just smaller and are definitely looking more pec like in my binder which psychologically is good for me. What it did do which shocked me was increase my dysphoria initially its a bit better now the swelling is going down. Thing is although I knew in reality that it was only the first stage when I took my binder off for the first time at home and looked down my moobs where still there and I guess deep down I wanted them gone but this way there will be less scaring
    So its better in the long run. When I saw the surgeon yesterday he was superb and he showed me what he would do by gathering all the skin roughly to where he wanted it it just brought it home in my mind what was happening again.He said it
    Will take another six months but if I get a good result which I feel confident he will give me then that's brill he also said that when he's done the subcutaneous mastectomy and chest lift that if he is not happy then he will do a further lift as he wants it to look good as lol its the first time he's done an FtM and a good result will mean more referrals lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

hugs to you both from us both
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Glad to hear you're healing well and the results look good.

"Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Thanx Pamela and Beitris for your continued support and friendship xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Glad all is going well Felix!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!