Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GG in previous life

My SO and I have had this discussion a few times. She was told once by a psychic that her and I had met previously in prior lives. We jokingly, at first said that if that were true, I would have been the I would have been the female, and her the male. Then, the more we thought about it, the more it made sense.
    It would certainly explain a lot.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Loving reading your thoughts you this some intersting views on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm pretty sure I was a frog. Who wanted to be a princess..
    Bahhh, Karren, I read your mind before I got to our post.

That makes two of us.

--Jen

Well I don't know if I had a past life, guess that will always be a mystery. Although it would certainly explain why I'm a crossdresser. As for my next life, If there is one, might as well try the other gender right? Who knows, I might like it! I bet that I would be a tomboy though. As much as I may like a tube of lipstick in one hand, there will always be a power tool in the other.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

feels better in a dress

Smile

don't know about my former life but I am preparing myself for my next one.......

I believe that in lack of better words recycle. In my early childhood, I had visions of me as a poor woman in medieval days and was happily married. From time to time, I have the visions to this day and always wondered about them. Six years ago, I dated a woman that we both had feelings that we had been together before and that in one past life she was a male, married to a woman and I reminded her of that woman. She knows nothing about my female side; I could not bring myself to tell her this. Still not totally sure what to make of this and this is the first time I have written about my visions and the woman. To be honest I am not sure I want to know more, kind of freaky.
    SRS January 27

Whatever I was in my past life, I'm pretty sure that I was a peasant squatter in the dusty streets of Calcutta.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I think you are onto something hon.

Just think if we were born with full awareness and memory. Most of us would have lept from the womb, looked down and went "What is up with that?! Oh no girlfriend you get the Doctor in here now because I had resevations for the pink bassinet not the the blue one!"

My faith precludes the past life concept, but I do believe that when this wonderful life ends that St. Peter will be admitting a female soul through the pearly gates.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Jane View Post
    Damn hormones... we are all probably XXY.

I too have gone down the New Age route and through meditation have witnessed some of my female lives. I was one of two males in the group and the other guy was always asked to leave the room when our teacher was going to channel stuff pertinent to women, ironically she always asked me to stay because "you are a woman anyway". I never told her or exibited in any way what my gender bias was.
    I've often wondered that. Am I me because of nature or nurture? My CDing goes waaaayyy back to early childhood. (Then I was ordered to stop.)

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Since SOs have been mentioned, I have been with my current at least four times prior, her being female in all those past lives. It's kinda odd though, maybe just coincidence, but in this life, I tend to act more feminine, while she acts much more masculine than I do.
    One of my best friends, in many of our past lives, we were supposed to be lovers, but it never happened (I even killed him in one life for making gay advances on me). We were also supposed to be together in this life, but that also did not happen. My habbits of giving fate the one finger solute might also be why I'm still here though. But, at least I've had fun.

Aspiring Member

Frills - Hairdos & makeup

I'm not sure "what" I was in a previous life (or if I even had one) but, my sweetie will often say to me when I'm being Girly.....

"I hope in your next life you come baack as a woman, then you find out there's to it than just frills , hair-dos, and make-up!!
    Danielle

If you're willing to research the topic, you will find there is a TON of information out there on Past Lives. The evidence is very compelling- but only when the student is ready will the teacher appear...

Nicole
    Always fill your own cup first...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    The evidence is very compelling- but only when the student is ready will the teacher appear...
    I wrote a paper about reincarnation for college once, and my teacher wrote some comments that she had seen some of the evidence I wrote about, such as a child talking about a person that died before them in explicit detail, even though there is no way they could have known that person.

I've had the same feeling! That I was a GG in a previous life. I can only hope that once this one ends I'll end back as a woman agian in my next life.

I have thought that my past life was that of a woman and now I am finishing that life. Okay may be I'm just getting a start on the next life. Or as Karren said "a frog waiting for the kiss to be a princess". I don't know but I am happier than I have been in a long time.

Teri

I don't believe in past lives these days, but...

There's an early memory of mine, I must have been about 4 or 5 or so - a picture in my head of a little girl, about 4 or 5 years old too. My memories are hazy, but I recall thinking of her as somehow being me, maybe who I was in a past life, or who I'd be in the next one.

I do past life regressions, so I love this stuff

I have many past lives, but "I" haven't lived as a GG in about 700 years. I only recall 2 past lives as GG as opposed to several dozen as a male. I believe my soul prefers being female and the feminine, and my feelings in this life are my soul saying, "Enough of this male crap already!"

nature and the universe is all about balance.too many male incarnations will trigger the need for our female aspects to express themselves.
    old native american greeting:are you harmonious?
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

I think I am being punished for something I did in a previous life. Why else would I have a man's body with such a great desire to be a female.

I was a girl for sure. I simply know it must be true!
    Last edited by JennyBaby; 02-08-2010 at 07:24 PM.
    *Jenny*

I'm a girl in this life...
    just in the wrong package.
    No closet is big enough!

i think so

when i have my forms on and a bra it feels right not strang or akward so i feel i was a girl or something like that lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I don't care what I was in a past life, I'm only dealing with the one I have now..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Renee_E View Post
    I think I am being punished for something I did in a previous life. Why else would I have a man's body with such a great desire to be a female.
    Boy parts, girl's heart?