Thread: Shopping at the hardware store as Cassandra

Shopping at the hardware store as Cassandra

I just got home from going out as Cassandra again. I had to stop at the hardware store so I thought nothing of walking in there enfem. I started browsing around a little and then one of the employees there says to me, "are you finding everything ok maam?" and in my female voice I said that I was. I felt so much like a woman when he called me maam. I'm starting to look forward to going out as Cassandra.

Platinum Member
    Cassandra, that has to be so much fun - and so rewarding. Just being able to be a girl in everyday situations has got to be a great confidence builder!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    watch out I see a future butch lesbian in the works. They love going to Home Depot...........

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Be sure to ask if they have any pink nail aprons.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Agree a total confidence booster. Talking of pink apron how abouts a pink tool set.

I just love being a woman. It does build confidence to be able to go out in everyday situations like that. I am totally comfortable being a woman. I think I pass as a woman great. I try to slow down and pace myself like a woman when I'm enfem too.

Aspiring Member
    That's great Cassandra. Do you get a rush when you gets comments like that? Doesn't sound like it made you nervous at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I just love being a woman. It does build confidence to be able to go out in everyday situations like that. I am totally comfortable being a woman. I think I pass as a woman great. I try to slow down and pace myself like a woman when I'm enfem too.
    With your totally femme face, do you have to do much at all besides walk differently and talk??

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    That's great Cassandra. Do you get a rush when you gets comments like that? Doesn't sound like it made you nervous at all!
    Yeah I seem to get a rush when I get those comments, I love it though. Nope I wasn't real nervous at all. I am going back out today as Cassandra hoping for just as nice of a time as yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    With your totally femme face, do you have to do much at all besides walk differently and talk??
    Not really. I grew my hair out and went to a salon and had my hair done so I didn't have to get a wig which I like. Walking and talking is the hardest thing but it hasn't been too difficult.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra
    I had to stop at the hardware store so I thought nothing of walking in there enfem. I started browsing around a little and then one of the employees there says to me, "are you finding everything ok maam?" and in my female voice I said that I was. I felt so much like a woman when he called me maam.
    [SIZE="2"]Excuse me – where would I find the Snap-On tools?

I can visualize you in the hardware store, and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme? I’m sure someone would say, “You aren’t from around here, are you?” Well, actually I am, but I’m not, so there! Do you have any 2-cycle oil, Mr. Anderson? Oh, you haven't met me before, have you? [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Excuse me – where would I find the Snap-On tools?

I can visualize you in the hardware store, and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme? I’m sure someone would say, “You aren’t from around here, are you?” Well, actually I am, but I’m not, so there! Do you have any 2-cycle oil, Mr. Anderson? Oh, you haven't met me before, have you? [/SIZE]
    LOL. The area I live in has about 400,000 people within a 30 mile radius, the city I live in has about 140,000 people so you don't really see the same people everyday so it works for me. It would suck to have to do it in such a small community though. I love going out enfem though, it makes me feel like a woman and that's exactly what I want to feel like

Congratulations Cassandra,

You have discovered the pure joy of being out and about and accepted as a woman. This is a joy that I have know for many years and never get tired of it. We girls just love to be Ma'am'd and when it is in a male oriented environment, so much the better.

I was in a Lowe's Home Center several days ago because I needed several items to complete a project I am working on. I was already out running a few errands and decided to just stop and pick up the things I needed. I was wearing a pair of 4" heels along with a skirt that was above my knees and black tights. On top was a purple turtle neck sweater and a black coat.

The stares I received while looking for electrical components were priceless and almost had me laughing. You'd think that they never saw a woman in this store looking for lighting fixtures, electrical boxes and wire. Finally, an extremely sweet older gentlemen approached me and offered "can I help you Ma'am". He just made my day. Too bad I had already located everything I was looking for, I would have loved to have him help me.

Ah the joys of being a woman in a man's world...

Nicole

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    "Excuse me. Do you have any painted nails? Maybe a pound of frenched pink ones?"
    I agree, Frederique. Home town service might not be what is required for that.
    I have the walk pretty good but the voice still intimidates me a bit. I guess I could claim that I channel for men without any warning.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Congratulations Cassandra,

You have discovered the pure joy of being out and about and accepted as a woman. This is a joy that I have know for many years and never get tired of it. We girls just love to be Ma'am'd and when it is in a male oriented environment, so much the better.

I was in a Lowe's Home Center several days ago because I needed several items to complete a project I am working on. I was already out running a few errands and decided to just stop and pick up the things I needed. I was wearing a pair of 4" heels along with a skirt that was above my knees and black tights. On top was a purple turtle neck sweater and a black coat.

The stares I received while looking for electrical components were priceless and almost had me laughing. You'd think that they never saw a woman in this store looking for lighting fixtures, electrical boxes and wire. Finally, an extremely sweet older gentlemen approached me and offered "can I help you Ma'am". He just made my day. Too bad I had already located everything I was looking for, I would have loved to have him help me.

Ah the joys of being a woman in a man's world...

Nicole
    Thank you. I just love being accepted as a woman. I've been enfem for over a week straight now and I never get tired of it, everywhere I go I go as a woman now. I'm sure I'll have some more enfem stories.

Cassandra

It has been my experience that regardless of what kind of store I am in, I get much more and better service than when I go to these same stores in drab. This is a part of what I love about "being a girl" (though I am long past being a girl)!
    Hugs, Carole

It's a great feeling to be recognized as a woman.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    and I’m wondering how it would go down in my little Kansas community if I were to sail into the local Ace Hardware store en femme?
    Up there in Lindsborg??? I think the only thing that little town can be known for is the parade & Mc Donalds you see in American Flyers you should try & make it down here to Wichita sometime.
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe