Thread: Driving to Seattle

Driving to Seattle

I'm leaving tomorrow for Seattle. It's about an 18 hour drive from my house so I am going to split it into 2 days. I haven't been able to dress much lately because my daughter has been visiting so my wife suggested that I drive as Diana.

YAHOO

Such a sweet wife! Traveling en femme is one of my favorite things to do -- and I luv to check in to the hotel that way too. Have a great time!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sounds like so much fun. I love to drive while dressed.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Favorite

That is one of my favorite things to do in a short skirt especially, Hmmm seems like forever ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you, Diana. Weather's lovely here in Seattle, well, it's gray and overcast but only raining a little at the moment. Hope you have a great time.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

My what a wonderful and thoughtful wife you have, like to swap for a while?

Hannah

You will love Seattle! Lots of fun things to do, beautiful city and great people.

Enjoy your trip.

Presh GG

Wish I could join you... I love Seattle! Esp. since that's where Ver is right now! 30 April can't get here soon enough!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]These are my new favorite shoes and yes, I wear them with sparkely tights and pink skirts!

sounds like good fun... have a safe journey..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]