Thread: Out in public

Out in public

Hi
    My name is Ashley and I am new to this site.
    I have been dressing up for a long time but always for my own display. I did once in front of my wife but she was not quite ready for it. I have an increasing desire to dress up in public and plan on going out monday wearing my little black dress to the mall. Does anyone know of a cd friendly place in Atlanta during business hours? I have furtively been out in public but not long enough. The experience was quite a rush... I can not wait to be all I should be in broad daylight...

A.

Are you sure an LBD is the right thing for the mall?

An LBD is always the right thing, isn't it?

I would go more casual for the mall. you can still show off you legs in a nice skirt and lower heels though.
    Think of a girl taking a quick trip to the mall during lunch from the office. You still fit in with a daytime look even if you freshen up your makeup!.
    Enjoy, Elnkay
    Sometimes, just a girl next door.

ashleighfl
    When i go out dressed i usually go when their are small crowds, middle of the week earlier in the day. I usually wear casual clothes you want to fit in not stick out it helps with passing.

out in public

You all are right...
    the black dress is not for a monday morning shopping trip...
    I think I will wear my business skirt and black long sleeve shirt. I can still wear my heels and show my legs though... LOL

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Hi

Hi Ashley, welcome to our forum. Why don't you post some pics so we can see what your working with and give you some opinions and advice before you venture out? I'm sure everybody here would love to see how you present. Hugs , Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Hi Ashley: Glad to have you with us. As for the mall you should dress as all the GG's do.
    Either jeans or a top and casual skirt.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better