Thread: This Other World Around Me

This Other World Around Me

Hiya Again
    AS this other world around me starts too be clearer... Just wanted too say since i joined this forum .... i am finding out there is """soo many like me of which i thought we're so few""" You Girls Are So Helpful and Understanding ..

Not being a Mush just stating a Fact

Sherlyn

Marda

Red face Bless Your Sweet Britches

Hi Sherlyn
    Here ... have a *HUG* :-) I'll be back in a little while with a teeney gift for you :-)
    byby / Marda

OK Sherlyn ... "Happy Trails To You ..." (Roy Rogers)
    copy from CBC News
    "Black boxes for every car, urges U.S. safety board
    Last Updated Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:22:11 EDT
    WASHINGTON - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board recommended to federal regulators Tuesday the mandatory installation in all passenger vehicles of black boxes that record speed, seat belt use, braking and other factors.

It's the first time the board has made such a recommendation. It stems from an investigation into the July
    2003 farmers market crash in Santa Monica, Calif.

The elderly driver, who claimed to have accidentally stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake, drove into a pedestrian-only open-air market, ultimately killing 10 and injuring more than 60.

Safety investigators were unable to interview the driver and the board concluded they could have gained better information about his behaviour had his car been fitted with an event data recorder. "We believe very strongly that vehicles should have a black box," said board chairperson Ellen Engleman
    Conners. "

OOb: Breaker Breaker .... Yahhh ... is this GM OnStar ??

GMOS: Yessir ... this is GM OnStar ... Thank You for calling ... my name is Razzberi ... how may I help you ?

OOb: Yahhh ... is that uhhh Miss Razzberi, or ... uhhh Mr. Razzberi?

GMOS: Excuse me sir but asking gender specific questions is a violation of federal law ... do you wish that I send a signal via satellite and terminate your present driving experience ??

OOb: Uhhh ... no ... uhhh ... I didn't mean nothin' by it ... I wuz ... uhhh ... jis tryin' to be polite and I couldn't tell by your voice if you was a girl or a guy ...

GMOS: The information you were attempting to determine is irrelevant sir ... do you require assistance or some driving experience related information sir ??

OOb: Uhhh ... yeahhh ... this is Officer Obie and my Little BlackBox Scanner detected a motor vehicle exceeding the posted speed limit by 5 mph up there on "The 401" near the Drivin-Theatre cutoff and I want you to send a signal via satellite to the vehicle and terminate *that* driver's driving experience ??

GMOS: Sir, it's outside GM OnStar's mandate to terminate someone's driving experience at the verbal request of a law enforcement officer without first receiving a certified electronic facsimile court order ... is there some unique and special reason you wish us to terminate this particular individual's driving experience at this time ??

OOb: Uhhh ... Yahhh ... uhhh ... this ... uhhh ... particular individual is a known CD/TG and I'm ... uhhh ... having some trouble with my mascara smearing on rainy days ...

GMOS: *Oh!* *My!* ... *Dear!* .. Why didn't you *Say* so ??? I'd be more than *Happy* to help you with that ... I used to have the *Same* trouble when I worked on construction ... look Dear ... I have another call coming in ... login to Crossdressers.com/forums tonite and look for *Me*... *Razzberi* .. ttfn / click

The preceding was an *Actual Transcript From A Virtual Conversation Theoretically Recorded At Some Point In Time*
    Last edited by Marda; 08-05-2004 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Open Your Mind And Close Your Eyes ...

Marda

Red face Oh Oh ***

Hey Erica,

You're not gonna go and get all *Deep* and *Sentimental* on me now ... *Are Ya* ??? :-)

Love / Marda

Marda

Talking ** There There **

Quote:
    08-05-2004 05:19 PM
    ericaleighton

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marda
    "Hey Erica,
    You're not gonna go and get all *Deep* and *Sentimental* on me now ... *Are Ya* ??? :-)
    Love / Marda"
    $$$

"Of couse not ...sniff...wipe tears...blow nose..."
    Atta Girl Erica ... Pull yourself together ... We're *Here For Ya Dear !!! :-))

Hey girls

I think there is a core group of very caring girls here, willing to share experiences and give advice on things that have worked or not worked for what ever reasons. I think it is great that you all are here and willing to do this. It is a great site and everyone should take a moment to pat your selves on the back.
    Much thanks and heart felt hugg to all who care.
    Love
    Summerrrr

Marda

Wink * Clear Skys * Sunny Days * Starry Nights *

Hi Summer, Erica, Sherlyn

Hmmmmmm ... 3 Lovely Ladies and 1 KittyKat so far on this LoveTrain :-)

There are indeed some special feelings on board here ... funny how my KittyKatNose Knows where HappyHeartsHide :-)

So sad to say there seems to be quite a bit of anxiety around us ...

Just a few quick observations ...

Erica - I get an impression you are very "centered" ... your pic shows a balanced integration of your body, mind and soul

Summer - If that's you in your pic ... one look and a quick read of your profile ... what if I say I grew up listening to Hank Williams and I pull a few bottom strings myself

Sherlyn - for someone who seemed to be showing a bit of a shy and nervous side, your pic and your progress reports reveal a very strong flame burning inside you

I feel very fortunate to meet you all here :-) And you all Look Fantastic ... I dream of the day I'll "take such a good picture" !!!

Thanx Ladies ... for your Hearts and Care, and the LAUGHS !!! :-)

Love / Marda

Love to be in pantyhose

It is all here

Hi Sherlyn and girls;
    I do not post as often as I would like because sometimes the other girls just say it better than I can. However, I know that you can only get out as much as you put in from anything. And this web site has so much to offer everyone that I find myself coming here very often. They say that to have a good friend, you have to be a good friend. This is where you can meet good friends.

Miss Vicki

OK I do need a lot of help from my friends with my make-up. How do we get this done so I can look a little like Sherlyn?

Marda

Red face Hey Girls - We Have A Customer :-))

Hi Miss Vicki

I'm just about to go for coffee ... but I bet Sherilyn, Erica and Summer have some *Great* Suggestions for you ...
    also, keep your eyes open for Ggirl "KewTnCurvy" who's been stopping by ... apparently she has some considerable skills in Cosmetics and Makeup ... I think you can find her post in the Personals section

Thanx for stopping and saying hello ... see you soon :-)

Love / Marda
    Last edited by Marda; 08-06-2004 at 02:40 AM.