Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posing

Banned Read only
    I do the bimbo poses, I must confess. It's a stereotype, but I don't much care, personally. That's what turns me on, so that's what I'll do!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    this smacks of the "Why don't you dress appropriately?" or "dress your age" posts. Blend in, don't look sexy, don't show anything, look like a "real" woman. Why do some people seem to be the police for others here. If you don't like how someone poses don't freakin' look at the pictures!

Most professional pictures will put the subject in an attractive pose. One that gets attention, otherwise it is a snap shot. When someone poses they want to show how pretty, or cute thy are. It is very hard to get a good pose when you are either setting a timer or using a reflection. I have many pictures and I have been lucky to have other eyes on many of them but holding the pose for long period of time and slight adjustments to make it more sexy or feminine gets tiring.

This (dressing up) should be fun. It should be fun for the dresser. What ever makes it fun for them is what they should do (see about 800 threads on this site saying do it for YOU). If we all looked like VS models or even Sears catalog models I could see why when someone posts something that just doesn't look right or is overtly stereotypical, people would have a complaint, but we don't. We are enjoying being something we don't get to be all the time. And until we start showing genitals or sexual acts, lets just have some fun. IF you want to pose like the pictures taken with a wet plate camera, go for it. If you want to look like Madonna, go for it. Why is one more correct than the other? The only person the photo has to please is the subject.
    Yep. And Sher & Miranda also mentioned, poses are poses- how odd they wouldn't reflect everyday life.
    One other thing- on the Oscar Night you will see "real" women dressed Fab and glamorous, some of them mention they spent five hours getting ready. If they don't look like everyday women, does that mean they aren't "real" women?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President