Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh no not another ...

Untitled

Oh no not another ...

... Picture question

[SIZE="4"]Disclaimer:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Having consulted the highest judgement in the land, my own moral judgement , I reserve the right to post this question. Should any member not wish to answer the question, please feel free to move along.

The question is asked with no intention to cause offence, indignation or any other adverse reaction to reading a question that may cause offence, indignation or any other adverse reaction.

Once again, please free to move on before you are offended, feel indignation or any other adverse reaction to looking at this:

Do you regret posting ANY pictures of yourself "enfemme" knowing that they could end up in some persons private collection for whatever enjoyment they may find in having them?[/SIZE]
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Well, let's see. We get all dressed and made up to be someone other than who we are known to be by most folks. We take on other names and identities to use for this. Hmmm. So, no I don't have a problem with the pics posted here. Now, there may be other pics somewhere else that could pose a problem other than what my coming out as Brandi could cause.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    ... Picture question

[SIZE="4"]Disclaimer:[/SIZE]

Having consulted the highest judgement in the land, my own moral judgement , I reserve the right to post this question. Should any member not wish to answer the question, please feel free to move along.

The question is asked with no intention to cause offence, indignation or any other adverse reaction to reading a question that may cause offence, indignation or any other adverse reaction.

Once again, please free to move on before you are offended, feel indignation or any other adverse reaction to looking at this:

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Do you regret posting ANY pictures of yourself "enfemme" knowing that they could end up in some persons private collection for whatever enjoyment they may find in having them?
    NEFAH! So long as they don't feel the need to share a detailed description of how/when/where they enjoyed my photos, I personally really couldn't care less. I suppose, in a weird perverse way it could be considered flattering?
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

No I dont regret it

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    NEFAH! So long as they don't feel the need to share a detailed description of how/when/where they enjoyed my photos, I personally really couldn't care less. I suppose, in a weird perverse way it could be considered flattering?
    I second that

Nope

Teri

The only thing that concerns me is identity theft.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good grief.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

No regrets...I was probably when I posted em, so I woudn't remember them anyway

[SIZE=4]big nope !! [/SIZE]
    Mistybtm

If someone is admiring my photo I feel bad for them. If they ask I'll send another couple dozen thier way.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

We're all exhibitionists darling.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Nor I
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

No i don't mind. If someone finds me attractive, well i should be proud of that.
    My only fear would be that someone around my area recognise me. This would be embarrassing...

There are plenty of photos that I hope never see the light of day again for simple embarrassment reasons. (We all take crazy pics when we're young..or not so young)
    As for the other thing, as long as they're not using the photographs to publically degrade me or do anything in a mean way, they can do what they like!

Why on earth would anyone take a picture of me and use it in any way other than to ugly up a pig, I don't worry about it at all if it got out then I guess I might have to explain things but that would be a good way to come out I guess. If my wife got hold of them the worse thing she could do is divorce me. They can kill me but they cant eat me, cannibalism is against the law
    Last edited by Staci G; 02-07-2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: The spelin agin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Hmmm... had to think about this! Anything to avoid assessing 70 assignments!

Have I looked at pictures of us girls (and more importantly are some in my private collection) for my own enjoyment? And of course vice versa..

Q1) Would I expect others to have pics of me? Well, I'd be flattered! Probably for whatever reason, even if it were to throw darts at CDs! I am happy to represent us!

Q2) What would happen if any pics of me on this site got out to the big bad world? This has been covered above.. If I was recognised... it could present challenges... but that is a fact of life we all need to consider on a day to day basis, so no deal...

Q3) What could happen if a hard drive of mine (or I got hacked) with pics of other girls got into other hands? Well, it would label me as interested in CDs, so I'd be "out" - but any harm to others? Not from me as I don't keep any personal details on anyone...

But it does raise an issue that I hadn't really considered...

Some of us make excuses at going out in public... I live in the UK so you can almost guarantee I will have been CC TV'd on almost every occasion - even when no-one else was around.

But it does make one think a bit, and it is a good question to pose!

So... to everyone out there who has a pic of me - hi!

Kaz xx
    Last edited by Kaz; 02-07-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Ask the Mayor of East Cleveland. Crossdressing pictures were released a couple of week before an election. Not to say he didn't get re-elected.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I once just about busted out laughing when someone online told me how hot my pic looked.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Just another 'Gurl'
    Mixed feelings, but not so mixed that I will not post pics.
    Just another man in a dress

I don't seriously believe anybody would save a picture of me to drool over (or whatever), but it would not affect me if they did.
    Kaz's point about CCTV is a good one. There should be hours of video of me wandering around shopping malls, but none of it has made it onto YouTube. Could it be.. gasp.. that the tapes just get taped over every day...?
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I have not got a problem with people doing as they see fit with my picures, in fact I know of one person who has used my photos as their own to create a profile on a website catering for tv/ts/tg. How should I have felt? Initially annoyed I guess, but also flattered to be deemed worthy enough!!

It is of no consequence to me, I dress and take photos to capture "lisa" in her element, foremost for my own pleasure. Who does n't like seeing themself dressed ?

Whatever happens with the photos, happens, they are only images, it is not as if they are defiling me if that makes any sense?

Just my twopenneth worth, you did ask xx

Untitled
    Kaz's comment on CCTV is a very valid one, in fact the UK is the most "watched" country in the world via CCTV.

Looks like most do not mind what happens once they have posted their pics.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

No, I don't. I've had someone take my pic and pretend that it was a pic of them. (I ended up getting random IMs and emails saying things like "You said you were going to meet me in Columbus, OH but you never showed". I was like "Huh? I'm in California and I've never been to OH!"

That was irritating but other than that, not at all

Silver Member
    No I don't regret it and if someone get "excited" just looking at one of My photos---well I suppose I would feel complimented
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]