Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super bowl busted!

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Super bowl busted!

So I had no where to go to watch the Super Bowl. My sister was going to have a party, but canceled it. So, with no place to go, I was at home in the after noon watching some re-runs of "Hells Kitchen" when out of the corner of my eye, I see someone walking up to my front door. I was dressed in black tights, a denim mini skirt, and a just a matching shirt with bra and forms.

"OH S**T" I say to myself and bolt from my chair to my bathroom to hide. Unfortunately, I had just done my laundry, so I have nothing in the hamper to swap into. So what am I going to do? I was hoping they would knock and leave, but no! It was a friend and former co-worker, with her boyfriend and they let themselves in! Now what do I do..... I strip, put my clothes in the hamper and come out with nothing but a towel. Run to my bedroom in haste and put on sweats. Few, no harm!

BUT!!!! ALAS, two days ago I bought myself a new cheer uniform which was still on my couch and she sits next to it. See's it, and asks"Have you become a crossdresser or bringing home cheerleaders?" She knew it wasn't a girl leaving her uniform and she had already put it together that it was mine. She said "I don't care" but I was so embarrassed (and must have been bright red) I grabbed the stuff and tossed it into another room.

She and her boyfriend stayed for about half an hour chatting and left, never bringing up the topic again.

However, she loves gossip. And I know it isn't go be long before many other people know about the cheerleader uniform she found on my couch!

I have no idea what or how I am going to handle this when people start asking me about this.

As they say "Brace for impact!"

This sounds like a conversation you can't avoid. Hopefully, if she's a good enough friend to drop by unexpectedly and let herself in, she's a good enough friend to open up to honestly. Your secret is already out with her, you've got nothing to lose if you try to help her understand. Good luck

Wendy

It isn't her I am worried about. She is the type of friend that doesn't judge and already said she didn't care if I crossdress.

It is HER SPREADING the new found gossip about this that I am worried about.

All the more reason to talk to her as soon as possible and express your concerns. Ultimately, you can't control what she does, but without letting her know how you feel, she'll have nothing to go by but her own instincts. I'm sorry, I know this isn't much help and I understand and relate to your anxiety. I'm here to listen if you just need to talk to someone.

Wendy

Platinum Member
    Well, this sort of thing is bound to happen sooner or later in every CDer's life. I've been out to my wife for 10 + years and live openly with her, but every now and then I come oooh so close to getting caught by one of my step daughters. Now, that would be a bit awkward.

I agree with Wendy, you probably want to have a private conversation with your friend, just to do what you can to limit the spread of this news. Its just as likely that she'll understand - and maybe the two of you can go shopping!!!

Wink You're safe! You're a saints fan!

[SIZE="3"]I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, YOU HAVE A PERFECT EXCUSE! Down here in New Orleans, late Saints sportscaster Buddy D said back in the 1980's if the Saints ever went to a Superbowl, he would parade down Canal street wearing a dress.

Sunday before the Superbowl, former Saints QB Bobby Hebert led over 8,000 guys in fulfilling Buddy D's vow. Check it out on youtube, type in "Buddy's Brawds" or "Bobby Hebert dress" and you'll find lots of videos. Since that day, a lot of Saints fan guys down here have been whimsically wearing dresses at Saints rallys and fan functions. I know a dozen or so guys who went to the game last sunday wearing black-and-gold dresses.

Soooo, if she says anything, you have a legit out. Tell her to look it up on the internet or youtube. The true hardcore Saints fan guys have taken to wearing dresses in the last two weeks. NO JOKE!

This is the first time I've ever found any advantage to living in Louisiana! WHO DAT and God bless! [/SIZE]

Wendy is right, you cannot avoid the conversation, take back the control of the situation. initiate something.

your friend will need to talk about it, at some point, it will go out to at least one person. it is better if she talks with you first. she might understand better how you feel and what boundaries you prefer to set to your personal life.

and you never know, you might end up in your first girls night out with her GG friends...

but what about the boyfriend? how far from the picture is he?

Sonia

Just say I'm getting ready for halloween

Gold Member
    OK let us be realistic and see how to handle this -
    Kind of relating to what Randi said, if you were cheering for the Dolts Colts, it would be an invalid excuse to be a cheerleader...

OR - you could say you had auditioned for that subway commercial where some guy was dressed as a cheerleader, washing his car, dancing to "Micky" and said "It's OK, I had subway for lunch". (If anyone knows where I can find that on youtube I would live it hah)

You could say part of your fitness program is dancing and say your favorite song to dance to is "Holla back girl" by Gwen Stephani.

You COULD say you are bringing home cheerleaders, you will be the envy of all the suburban SUV drivin' manly men in your neighborhood.

Gyod this bites, I can't think of a good excuse.

But for real, Ok suppose she does gossip, people might ask but are not gonna treat you any different, they might make a few jokes but they will gossip, ask, no one will really care, and soon they will get bored with it and move on to something else to gossip about.

(dances off singing...) Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Talk to her before she starts spreading the news. If she is a friend it will stop there.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I have to agree with Wendy. Ask her to come and tell her that you appreciate very much that she would not tell anyone about your CDing.

Second, I would also tell not to just let herself when she drops by unexpectly. Since you didn't answer,she should've just left or should've called you. I would never just let myself in anyone's house even if the door is open.

Sorry if I sound blunt but I value my priavacy in my own home.

Randi, congrats on the Saints winning the SB. We'll probably never see that with the Eagles here in Philly as along as Reid and McNabb are still here.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quick! Mail it to me. I'll send you photos of me in it, so you can say a weird freind of yours stopped by and left it. If you don't get it back in say a year or two - drop me a line to remind me.

[SIZE="2"]Ah Susan, this is a good lesson....Keep your doors locked!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen7cd View Post
    Just say I'm getting ready for halloween
    Yes; or say it is a gift for a reletive. Rader

I have a question: how were they able to "let themselves in"?
    Hugs, Carole

Oh Susan you gotta talk to your friend fast. You also gotta keep your doors locked when dressed. If you want to talk more send me a pm.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I have a question: how were they able to "let themselves in"?

Small town, most doors in this area are unlocked and most friends just walk in. "Hey!"

Quote Originally Posted by paulaN View Post
    You also gotta keep your doors locked when dressed.
    I learned that VERY fast last Sunday.
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 02-09-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Former Member
    This is why I keep my doors locked and blinds closed when I crossdress!

sooo cool,,wish i was the guy that seen you
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Drop Kick

Its 4th down ball on the 40 they won't see it coming.

They invaded your privacy so go on the offensive and amke light of the subject, everyone will shrug it off and forget it quicker than if you get negative about it.

Balls to the walls.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Well everyone has thrown in a bit of advice from freak out to call her to make light of it to LOCK YOUR DOOR AND THROW AWAY THE KEY AND HIDE FROM THE WORLD!

I say this. Let the chips fall where they may. Good chance to find out who your real friends are. Isn't it. Seriously. Do you really want friends that harbor those type of feeling toward you, in if it is, or was, a secret you.

I had a very similar experience this last weekend. It was a bit scary to think that the information could get out. But only at first. When I though about it. These are my best friends and the people that I love dearly. Why wouldn't I want them to know about me, all of me. All I asked of them as that they not tell certain people, as I would like to do that myself. When the time arrises. I know it will get out there one way or another. But my guess is that it will take awhile. I don't think this type of information is all that interesting to must people. So once they talk about it once, it is over and that is that. Perhaps a joke at a party now and then but what ever. Can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't be laughing at others.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Aspiring Member
    sad commentary on what it means to be CD. Scuffling, hiding. Sad.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalotte View Post
    Well everyone has thrown in a bit of advice from freak out to call her to make light of it to LOCK YOUR DOOR AND THROW AWAY THE KEY AND HIDE FROM THE WORLD!

I say this. Let the chips fall where they may. Good chance to find out who your real friends are. Isn't it. Seriously. Do you really want friends that harbor those type of feeling toward you, in if it is, or was, a secret you.

I had a very similar experience this last weekend. It was a bit scary to think that the information could get out. But only at first. When I though about it. These are my best friends and the people that I love dearly. Why wouldn't I want them to know about me, all of me. All I asked of them as that they not tell certain people, as I would like to do that myself. When the time arrises. I know it will get out there one way or another. But my guess is that it will take awhile. I don't think this type of information is all that interesting to must people. So once they talk about it once, it is over and that is that. Perhaps a joke at a party now and then but what ever. Can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't be laughing at others.
    I guess that's one way to tell who your friends really are. Once that information is out there, you have no control over it. It could come back to haunt you in the future. I'll be safe and keep the doors locked.