Thread: Why

Aspiring Member

Why

Does it seem that when I am in all male mode, genetic women are standoffish, but when in "female under male" mode, they are friendly.

Even if you are only underdressng, you're still indulging our feminine side and that probably comes across in the way you engage other people. It seems to me we are all happier when we are in touch with our feminine side and others gravitate towards happy people.

Wendy

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    X-ray vision? Feminine intuition? Whale-tail showing? I think it's what Wendy said, they can probably just tell you feel happier and more self confident and you're more able to relate to them on a feminine level.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Obviously you hate your male self so much that sub consiously you send out negative vibes in male mode... Or... You just want to think that its that way... Either way.. You have issues..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It's all in your mood. While underdressing you are in a better mood or using your feminine feelings and a woman can sense sensitivity in a person
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member
    Actually I'm more confident in male mode, in most situations. But I'm historically, more reserved when underdressed because I do not desire to be outed. Probably cause I hear other people call attention to it. How can they tell?

Just yesterday, a girl at my school said I had nice hair. But I had only been growing it since Jan 1 when I left the military because you are not allowed to grow your hair in there. Plus it's not that long yet.

I belive very much that girls are "on gard" with guys, where as with any touch of femininity then they can feel "safe" in that they dont have to swat off a guy trying to hit on them..

I liken it to the married non-married issue, married guys seem to not scare off the girls as much as a single guy out on the "prowl".

OR you just happen to know lots of lesbians

We all give off some sort of vibes , some more than others and some are more sensitive at picking them up more than others and you also have compatible vibes and negative vibes and in general i think the females are more sensitive at picking these vibes up so they can tell when you are happy within yourself or not or at least when you are extra happy .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by JustWendy View Post
    Even if you are only underdressng, you're still indulging our feminine side and that probably comes across in the way you engage other people. It seems to me we are all happier when we are in touch with our feminine side and others gravitate towards happy people.

Wendy
    I totally agree with Wendy! Happy people project that energy upon others and attract more of the same!

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    Actually I'm more confident in male mode, in most situations. But I'm historically, more reserved when underdressed because I do not desire to be outed. Probably cause I hear other people call attention to it. How can they tell?
    Perhaps you are a little too "confident" while in male mode and it turns females off of you. I've always heard women love a confident guy, but there's a fine line.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

[SIZE=4]Just recently out of the military, underdressed, and seem to be out of place with females while in male mode. Well duh! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]There is whole new world out there and you need to stay calm and be confident without being overbearing. Women pick up on the male hunting "scent" a mile away. And you don't even have to be on "the hunt", just overly in their presence. Don't push yourself into the situation, let it develop.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post

Just yesterday, a girl at my school said I had nice hair. But I had only been growing it since Jan 1 when I left the military because you are not allowed to grow your hair in there. Plus it's not that long yet.
    Maybe confident comes accross a bit too strong in all male mode? Some women are attracted to the alpha dog thing, but some are turned off by it. just guessing!

"the smile"

I give the girl-to-girl smile more when I am wearing something feminine. That seems to be an almost universal ice breaker.

I think that I'm either accepted or not the same in both modes. Young women tend to be a bit more interested in me as a female...older women like me more as a male. If that was just reversed!
    Charlie

They must have built in "C-Dar".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've said it before: it seems that gg's tend, as a very general rule, to sympathize with cd's unless they are in an intimate relationship with one. In which case, all bets are off.
    Speaking for personal experience, it does seem as though, when I'm 'girled up,' women, at least SA's, tend to be pretty friendly and chatty.

I don't know either. Maybe the female pantie-lines are showing, or are causing a shape change to you that the GGs are seeing or sensing it.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I give the girl-to-girl smile more when I am wearing something feminine. That seems to be an almost universal ice breaker.
    There really is something in the girl to girl smile, the way I hold myself, the way in which I participate in conversations.It all changes when underdressing or relaxing into my femininity....Dee

What you feel is confident, maybe some people interpret it as arrogant or bossy?