Thread: I love to dress up

curiousonly24

I love to dress up

I love the feeling of lingerie on me. I love how it looks and how it feels, very feminine. Is there anyone out there like me around the same age? (20's)
    Lets share our feelings.

Starluscious

Smile I share the same passion

I'm 21. Just turned it on APril 5th. I'm still single and still a virgin in case you wondered. I love high heels. I can walk all day and night in them. I love panties. at first my member would get you know excited. But as I got used to them . it just felt regular good to put them on. they're so soft and smooth. just like my legs are when shaved. and in fact a rare but true thing about me is. I was born with smooth skin all over. so even with hair or without hair I will always have smooth skin. I don't know how it came to be. It puzzles me how I was born with such a rarity as this. I would like to exchange pics with you sometime and get to be friends.

hug*

I'm 46-years-old. I can't say when I started, I only know I was very young; early teens, at least.

When I was very young, I used to steel women's underwear from the store; bra's, panties, nylons, etc. I built a wooden box with a lock on it to keep my girly things in and everyone else out. However, I'm rather certain my mother had my uncle pick the lock one time to see what I had, so I'm reasonably certain mom (and uncle) knew.

I used to put on panties, a bra, and nylons under my male clothing and then go out and about on the sidewalks of the city. I remember thinking folks could somehow tell what I had on underneath, so I used to panic and run into the nearest mens bathroom to quickly remove everything and leave it all behind, just to start over again some other day. Yes, I was a bit of a mess then; a child.

I got married young, early 20's, and shared the nylons and panties with the wife and to be honest, that's pretty much all I cared to wear for some time and did so for many years. Later in my marriage, in my late 20's or early 30's, I decided to go all out and the wife helped me try to pass as a woman, but she didn't really know what she was doing and so it would be a miserable failure. I still continued to wear the panties and nylons, though.

Today, at least for the moment, I'm into it again more seriously than I ever have been. Unfortunately, I look much more masculine now than I ever have. I find myself from time to time wishing I felt this way when I was in my early 20's because then I could have easily passed as a young woman.

So, enjoy yourself my young friend; have fun. Be careful, yes. Prepare to fight for your life if you happen to be discovered. You never know what the reaction may be, so take it all seriously. Congratulations on your pursuit, as it is a far more respectable pusuit than vandolism, crime, or drugs as so many young people have unfortunately chosen. Just remember this, don't ever doubt yourself. Just find comfort in who you are. If you play with yourself, don't be afraid to admit it when/if you are asked. If you wear women's clothing, don't be afraid to admit that, either, when/if you are asked. In other words, be a man...

meghanbirch
    I'm 20, and dressing up is absolutely wonderful. I've yet to go out on a day other than halloween and try to pass, but I'm working on it. It's a slow process to get a decent wardrobe and all the needed pieces. I started off with lingerie just like you're doing now. Don't worry You're not alone.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

love to dress up

its so nice to find the younger generation is into cding as much as us older girls i was 12 and started with my sisters pantyhose, i never wore anything else but pantyhose and skirts tops and heels. dangit lost my train of thought again :mad: anyways keep on keepin on

Loves to dress up

hello. My name is Jessica. I am 32 and I started when I was 12 or so. My sister wnet to VS with some of her friends and came back with a lot of sexy items. I went one day and tried some on and have been hooked. I would jump from by sisters to my moms. I was in college when I went out and purchased some of my own and have not stopped because I like the way it feels on my body. I can not wait to get home because Jessica is able to come out

StephanieCD
    I'm 28. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I've been dressing in some form or another since I was 5.

I'm 20, and I've been dressed since I was about 12 or so. I wanted to try on my sister's clothes, and it started with her shirts and skirts, but later on I usually wore panties under my pants to school, except on gym days. But I never wore pantyhose or anything under them, because it was too risky. But I love the feeling of them, no matter where I am.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Jessica you ARE a SEXY young lady for sure!No wonder you like Jessica to come out everydayYou go girl!

Hi Curiousonly!,
    Me too!I just love to dress up,& do it almost everyday as "TIMME"My dressing started at about 11 years old or so.I started putting on mummy clothes hand me downs etc!It went from there.I couldn't get enough of dressing up.Mummy caught me at a early age of 15,& she supported my cross dressing,& even helped me out in my dressing.She WANTED a daughter,so she made me into her darling little daughter.I loved it wearing all those frilly satin dresses,& petticoats.When I turned 18 she dressed me in clothes like she wore lovely 60's jackie O suits.I was in heaven to say the least.I've been dressing ever since ad I'm now 57 years old,& love dressing as much now as I did when I was vary young!
    KISSES
    TIMME

Quote Originally Posted by curiousonly24
    I love the feeling of lingerie on me. I love how it looks and how it feels, very feminine. )
    Dont we all

Hugs Emily

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

dressing up

found my train of thought....im lost and dont feel right if im not wearing my pantyhose

Ummmm - girls? The person that started this thread made it over ONE year ago (April 2004), and has not been back to the forum since. I would guess that you will not be hearing from curiousonly24......

Please - it is only forum courtesy to mention the age of a thread if you bring back and reply to a thread that old - thanks!

DanaJ