Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Doing This For Nico!!!!

Im Doing This For Nico!!!!

Hi I'm posting thi for Nico who is in hospital at the moment but he asked me to pass this on

"Just basically had severe cramping which the doctors described to be similar to labour pains for two months but on Tuesday developed a fever. Shaking. Vomiting. Got taken in on Wednesday night and had an ultrasound yesterday but it came back normal so they did a pelvic ct today and I'm waiting for results. They said its unlikely to be endomitriosis which was the original diagnosis. They might need to surgically inspect depending on the ct results. I was on a drip for a day for dehydration and they've increased the painkillers because tramadol and codeine has stopped working "

Ill keep you all imformed as he let's me know more xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

GypsyKaren
    He's always in my thoughts and wishes, but I'll give some extra..

Karen

Wish Nico well from all of us here!

NiCo I hope it all goes well and you are back with us quickly. Sorry you are having so much pain.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thanks for the update Felix

Send Nico my best wishes. Hope he's back to his normal cheerful self soon.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Wish Nico well from me .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Wish him well for me!
    Red Heels!

Feel better soon, dude! (Pfft...you're always tough enough to take it. )

Give my boy a hug and kiss from his mum
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Sorry to hear this, hopefully you will be home soon and pain free Nico.

Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Tell him hi from me and hope he gets better son Frlix sending him
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Thanks Felix for doing this for Nico.

Marc
    Last edited by Marc; 02-12-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks for passing that along, Felix. I'll be praying for him.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Feel better, Nico. And don't eat the gelatin.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Pass along some love from me, too!
    I hope he gets well soon

Oh, poor NiCo! I hope he feels better soon.

Thanks for the update, Felix - energy work still going here. I hope they sort it out soon for Nico.
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Take care of yourself Nico and get well soon. We are all pulling for you and want to see you back here posting real soon.

Wow, Please keep us posted about Nico, Felix.

I'm glad you're getting good care.

Presh GG

Holy Crap!

Don't Die, Nic! Get Well Soon!
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Get well soon Nico

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Any news yet Felix?
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well hello there, I is back.

What happened? Well on Tuesday evening I became really ill so I went to the emergency out of hours doctor and he told me to go to my GP the next morning and ask to get an urgent referral over to the gyno. So I did that but my GP seemed to be acting like a proper d*ckhead and so I started screaming and cry at him…apparently I “wasn’t in a lot of pain” because I wasn’t showing the “usual” signs of pain…[high pain tolerance and the physical inability to show pain because I have had that drilled into me by my dad cause showing that is showing weakness]. So I showed the doctor pain and he said I was to go to A&E.

I went to the hospital and they were going to ignore me but I was crying at them too that I was gonna top myself cause I can’t cope with it anymore. I was being sick, had a fever, was in a lot of agony and was shaking violently with pain. They decided to take me in.

They did a ultrasound scan the next morning, put me on two different strong painkillers and arranged for a CT scan. They gave me two different anti-sickness tablets which I took allergic reactions to lol and my skin blew up and a rash appeared…they ha to avoid all NSAID medications cause I’m allergic to them too, so ibuprofen] anti-inflammatory pills were out of the question…damn!

The doctor came to see me last night, she told me that it’s “psychological” << WTF. I flipped out. I’m sick of them telling me I’m imagining things, she stopped me…and told me that it’s not me imagining it, it’s my mind so stressed out and my body knowing that that thing down there isn’t meant to be there that it’s causing physical harm to it. [???] apparently my mind and body are rejecting it. So they are going along with the original plan of working up to the hysto in a few weeks but for now I have been given a 2 week course of medication that will relax me [sedatives for internal organs] and will review it in 2 weeks to come up with a longer course of medication until surgery.

Basically, my “dysphoria” is so bad that it’s convinced my mind to have my body reject the organs. I’ve never heard of this happening but what my body is doing is sending tremors through my entire abdomen causing pain. My ovaries were developing cysts too because of this [but the last one burst a few weeks ago]…this is so strange!

If anyone has ever heard of this happening, please let me know cause I haven’t…but what the doctor told me is that surgery needs to happen soon cause I’m driving myself crazy. Lol. I knew that?

Just need to wait and see what happens. Well after that speech last night I discharged myself, I can’t be arsed being told it’s psychological. If it wasn’t as bad as they are making out they wouldn’t have kept me in for 4 days and possibly longer if I hadn’t walked out. I took the drugs, I’ve to go back in today and get more and I’ll enjoy my OWN bed seeing how this is all MY fault.

If anyone has heard of what I have just described, please PM me. I’m interested to know what the hell is going on inside my head.

Thanks for the support everyone it’s been keeping me going, thanks to Felix for being so supportive and making me feel better every time I wake up to a nice text message. I’ve felt so alone lately it was really nice to see this amount of support =]
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Well I just pm'd you, but I wanted to give you a here too. Something to think about, there are many dysphorias out there, like limb dysphoria, kind of similar, but people will do anything to get rid of these limbs, so what your doctor has said is more than likely right, because it makes sense. Your brain is telling your body it doesn't want something, so it starts rejecting it, like a transplant, if the body doesn't like it, it will start rejecting it, I'm guessing it's probably similar.
    Administrator

I've never heard of this but, going from what you've said it does make a lot sense.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna