Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How close is too close to home - Update

Untitled
    She knew you would hear the cutlery rattle
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-14-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Cos Sandra Told Me To
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

And now for ther Finale to the weekend Shelly ......... come on do tell and don't forget the pics it could only happen to you
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

A girl could get paranoid at times

Well it was a great weekend with lots of fun and laughter but some things do make you wonder

As I was leaving for home this moring I had a deja vu moment

Attachment 107464

As you can see I had another meeting with the police

This encounter ended with laughter when we explained what happened on Friday morning

Somebody could be following me ?????

Attachment 107465

Quote Originally Posted by Celia Ox
    i also seem to have something else missing cant quite put my finger on what tho

Oh It seems I have gained another laptop
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

LOL!! I thought it was only me that made off with peoples stuff when I left You are a bad girl Shelly
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post

Somebody could be following me ?????
    Not really it was the same cops, come back to tell you that the directions were wrong
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Celia Ox View Post
    ah gd reason for coming bk to return it but honest no need to make excuses landlord hasnt told me to go this time seems im safe for now
    as if she needs any excuse ...... and I wouldn't worry about the landlord .......... methinks it could be the city council ordering you out from city with all the shenanigans you two get up to
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston
    It turns out the nice policeman is looking for directions. No comment was made on my dressing at all.
    [SIZE="2"]It’s almost shocking that a man would ask for directions! Here in the U.S., that would signal the beginning of the end for masculinity as we (used to) know it. That being said, if a policeman walked towards me, in my own driveway, and I was dressed the way I like to be, I would be at or near DEFCON 3. I think I would manage to laugh nervously and remain outwardly calm, but I hope I never have the opportunity to find out…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sherri
    Your experience is really the norm to be expected in dealing with law enforcement. CDing is not illegal, so unless you've been drinking or something, there's really nothing to fear. But that doesn't keep your heart from a skipping a beat anyway.
    [SIZE="2"]True, it’s not illegal, but I would expect a policeman here in small-town Kansas to ask me why I was dressed this way. My reply would be – “I’m a transvestite. Have you ever seen one before?” [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]True, it’s not illegal, but I would expect a policeman here in small-town Kansas to ask me why I was dressed this way. My reply would be – “I’m a transvestite. Have you ever seen one before?” [/SIZE]
    Good for you, Frédérique! I can't think of a more perfect response!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Imagine this....

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    ...I had all my makeup on, a silver grey midi-skirt and knee boots...
    Isn't that outfit in your profile? "He would have gotten a big surprise when he looked at your wallet. You could have said- Oh rats I left my pocketbook at home but my husband left his wallet in the tray would you like to call him?" What I'm saying is maybe you could have pulled it off esp given the last name and being registered in your Mom's name?

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Your experience is really the norm to be expected in dealing with law enforcement. CDing is not illegal, so unless you've been drinking or something, there's really nothing to fear.

I hate to tell you this but at least in the area I live in(northern North Carolina), yes it is illegal. If you're seen by police or if you go out in public and someone wants to be a prick and report you, yes you can be arrested, jailed and charged with "lewd conduct."

Too Close to Home

I always try not to go to places that I have been in boy mode to.

That's a great story Shelly. It sounds like it was one of those "tradeoffs" that happen in life when you expect trouble the most.

With all the GPS and electronic gear in the modern police car I seriously doubt he was lost... More like he just thought you looked hot, Shelly!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO44 View Post
    If you had the brass b*lls to ask him, should have asked if the ten inches was enough. . SNOW man SNOW!
    LOL .. very good! and my mind went there too
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

So I'm curious hun. Did the cop call you mam or miss? And how awesome did it make you feel. My first time out in public somebody was asking for gas money outside the club and referred to me and my wife as "Ladies". It was awesome.

I would have tried to answer him in my best Rab C Nesbit impression.
    "Beauty is truth, truth beauty"
    that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Keats.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    With all the GPS and electronic gear in the modern police car I seriously doubt he was lost... More like he just thought you looked hot, Shelly!!
    I know from experience those don't always work properly

Quote Originally Posted by TG_Nicole View Post
    So I'm curious hun. Did the cop call you mam or miss? And how awesome did it make you feel. My first time out in public somebody was asking for gas money outside the club and referred to me and my wife as "Ladies". It was awesome.
    All he said was excuse me can you help
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-16-2010 at 01:17 PM.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

You've come a long way in a short time.

Well done for keeping your cool.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

I feel for you, so close to home.

One night I was out in a Pittsburgh suburb. I pulled into a bar parking lot and was looking over my makeup ect before I went in.
    A cop pulled in and pulled right in front of my car with his red and blue lights on.
    He told me to get out of my car. I did then he told me to get back in and give him my ID ect. In like 2 minutes another cop car pulled in with two cops.
    They told me to get out of my vehicle and asked to search my car. I said go ahead and search it.
    While standing outside one of the cops said "You need to see a doctor".
    I knew better than to say anything. They didn't find anything and let me go.
    I left and went somewhere else, I new better than to stay there.

All's well that ends well

Quote Originally Posted by KristyPa View Post
    one of the cops said "You need to see a doctor".
    I'll make an appointment with a gyno. as soon as I get home!

Did you have to go back in to change your panties??? I had a thing with a cop dressed. And I had to tell him I had a gun in my purse and he wanted to see my permit. Oppps!!!BJ

Banned Read only
    I love to go out after the wife is alseep. It's nice driving around dressed up at night. Good times, indeed...