Thread: best of both worlds

best of both worlds

i took the this quiz on line, its to see if your personality is more transgendered or just fetish and stuff, well my answer came up androgenous ( witch i not one or the other) so im stuck in between,

now i got to thinking and i feel this is great cause i like to dress some of the time , yet i can still be the male everyone expects me to be being male is simple for me, and with the exeption of voice and male parts can pull off being female pretty simply too so for me it works,

i really relate to both parties. when im with a group of females i have a good time and when im with a bunch of guys i have a good time , i like to do what both groups like to do,
    sometimes i wish i could just change into a female permanently and other time it dont bother me that im a guy. the funny part is for most guys its hard for them to be emotional, for me its like im a women, and even in my relationship,im a guy ,but all the women qualities apply

how may of u r like this

I've taken a few of these. I've come up both androgenous and transgendered. I use to think I was more androgenous but now I don't think so. My thinking is very femmenine and really always has been. I've done all the man things for years and really have never been happy. Now a days I'm truly happy being my femmenie self whether I'm dressed or not. The clothes are wonderful but such a small part of what I feel. I know not everyone feels the same but I truly feel like I'm discovering who I am.

Jasmine

Just think how diverse that makes you being androgenous! However, you may feel torn at times, it's also a true blessing!

I pretty consistently come up as androgynous but male leaning. I'm pretty ok with this. I think it punctuates my personal style too, I dress male but hint at femininity.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Gold Member
    I like being androgenous...makes life more fun!

Agree with others, like being androgenous, physically but especially personality wise. I feel i can enjoy both worlds, and just adds to the range of experiences

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd
    ...sometimes i wish i could just change into a female permanently and other time it dont bother me that im a guy. the funny part is for most guys its hard for them to be emotional, for me its like im a women, and even in my relationship,im a guy ,but all the women qualities apply
    how may of u r like this
    [SIZE="2"]Oh, its fun being a different kind of guy, yet still be a male, but I wouldn’t want to hang around with other guys for any length of time, unless, of course, they were my MtF crossdresser friends. I much prefer the company of women (naturally), and I always make an effort to present myself in opposition to typical male behavior. This pays off handsomely for those who are attuned to such subtle differences between males, or people in general, since it is a litmus test for sensory awareness. You can choose who you wish to be with at all times, and this makes all the difference (and it’s a lot of fun!). Call it psychological threshing – separating the wheat from the chaff for reasons of personal comfort (and not wasting any time)…[/SIZE]