Thread: Traits and personality of GGs who accept CDers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Traits and personality of GGs who accept CDers

Thinking about the thread on GGs that are turned on by CDers and other threads about finding an SO who is accepting, I wonder what are the traits of GGs who are accepting. In other words, GGs who are x, y, and z are more likely to accept and/ or be attracted to CDers than those who don't have those traits and personality types.

So, I'll begin with my wonderful and beautiful wife . She is:

fun loving and has a child-like innocence
    grew up listening to glam-rock music (Bowie, Sweet, etc) and new-wave. - I see this as being influential in a lot of ways.
    romantic - both in the emotional as well as sexually intimate sense
    dedicated and devoted
    friendly
    imaginative and artistic - she paints
    needy in the sense of needing to be be loved
    accepting of people
    likes 'cute' things
    somewhat traditional in terms of being a wife

and this one may surprise you - deeply religious. She also believes that marriage is the uniting of two people in a holy bond

She's not into sports. She's not aggressive except when it come to defending love.

That's what I came up with. Anyone else have any thoughts

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Aspiring Member

My Sweetie is...

Toni: My Sweetie is like yours in many ways (Aren't we lucky?)

Danielle
    Last edited by Danielle Gee; 02-13-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I've been with many fun women, and three very accepting women who were artists. I think artists are very open minded, more willing to 'step over the line' socially. They all loved to go out with me as two girlfriends.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Here's an old thread where several GGs discuss it.

Accepting GGs: What makes us different?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Toni - my ex is the polar opposite, so maybe that validates your list coming from the opposite direction. What I find most interesting about your list is that I think many, if not most, of us exhibit many of the same traits. Perhaps for our community opposites is not a healthy attraction.

Wendy

Gold Member
    I think it comes down to one quality, loving people and accepting them for who they are. The rest just rounds out the person IMO. My wife is a very accepting person who can be friends with anyone. And that attitude is probably why she is so accepting of my dressing.