Thread: Did you get "her" something for Valentine's Day?

Did you get "her" something for Valentine's Day?

You know what I'm talking about! Valentine's Day provides such perfect cover for shopping for lingerie, or a sexy garterbelt and stockings, even a nice dress...just make sure you don't mix up what you're getting for your inner woman with what you're getting for the woman in your life, it's almost like having a mistress!

This year I targeted accessories - rings, necklaces, earrings, purse, wallet, and sunglasses. I think that's it, but, hey, Valentine's Day isn't for another 9 hours, and the stores are still open.

Wendy

Thumbs up I got my SO matching earings and necklass

I shopped around and had my choices narrowed down and took her with me to pickout the final choice, we went out to dinner and she asked me what I would like for VD and said how about some makeup and she agreed I could use some

A pretty double heart pendant for the necklace I always wear.

doubleheart2.jpg P1010001.JPG
    Last edited by Keely; 02-13-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Tommorow...... I'm going to the local ice cream parlor.... and give her a couple extra pounds and some added love handles.... Now that's love!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    I picked up some cuff bracelets and big hoop earrings.

The SA said "Your wife must really like hoops". I said "Well I like them," then added "and my wife trusts my judgment when it comes to jewelry." (she actually does).

Almost!

By the time I got through just the "basics" for my SO, (chocolates, card, dinner and roses) I was $191.39 behind in the entertainment budget.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy
    Valentine's Day provides such perfect cover for shopping for lingerie, or a sexy garterbelt and stockings, even a nice dress...just make sure you don't mix up what you're getting for your inner woman with what you're getting for the woman in your life, it's almost like having a mistress!
    [SIZE="2"]I’m thinking of getting my inner (and outer) woman something nice, since there’s no other woman in my life at the moment. Maybe a dress or two, or something very girly, but I’ll have to think about it. Truth is, I have an embarrassment of riches, both physical and otherwise, so I would be more comfortable giving than receiving. I am my own mistress, eh? I never thought about it that way before, but I certainly need to keep “her” hidden, yet happy…[/SIZE]

Hi Cissy,

I know what you mean! I was at VS buying pretty things for my lovely wife and I considered picking up a couple things for Yours Truly when I paused on this mental conversation:

"Oh wait - we're different sizes! That helpful SA is going to point out my "error" and want to help me correct it. There's no way I can explain that it's for two different women. That would be ... umm... akward at best. *sigh* Take the high road, do the right thing... "

Well, this "other woman" had better be worth it! (But no chocolates for her. Swimsuit season is coming. )

Rachel

It is really the perfect cover to go out shopping. I was thinking I could get pretty much anything, make up, dresses, outfits, lingerie, etc etc
    Except I didn't have time this week !!
    So Erika isn't getting anything for valentine's day

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Yes I did, Of course my wife came first but then I got myself this

http://assets.charmingshoppes.com/is/image/FashionBug/60583?$product_main$&wid=290&hei=377

(The blouse, not the woman )
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-14-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Removed IMG tag. Please check out rules regarding hotlinked pic .
    Erika Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by rachelgirlnw View Post
    Hi Cissy,

"Oh wait - we're different sizes! That helpful SA is going to point out my "error" and want to help me correct it. There's no way I can explain that it's for two different women. That would be ... umm... akward at best.

Rachel
    yes you can jusy be bold !! lots goes on in todays world .

once the SA pointed out the 2 differnt sizes and i just replyed . " it would be embarracingly bad if the wrong woman got the wrong size so can you mark the gift boxs so i know which one is which " no more was said as you could see the SA was thinking . ( she either thought you two timer or you cheeky sod but what ever way it made her think about something elese so maybe she did not think it was for me )

I bought my so a short red button down skirt that she said would be way to short for me. She made the comment that i wear shorter skirts than she did even in her young **** days.

Tina L.

my wife got me a dress some patterned tights and a neclace yey

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Bought my wife a LBD for Valentines
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Why use valentines day as an excuse? I just shop when ever.

It is a good time, however, to buy jewelry or lingerie if you're still closeted. It's for the wife right? (wink,wink).
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

My wife got me a new bra and 2 pair of panties, a top and pair of slacks....BJ

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    For me -- well, I was going to get a new bra but I didn't see anything that I liked

But -- my wife came through and bought me a new dress and some matching pj's

There is still shopping today though

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I got my wife the usual flowers. Had little time because I just got out of the hospital yesterday. Had 3 stints installed. Was too tired to go out, so got her flowers this morning when I went to get a coffee. She did not expect anything, so I guess I passed the test.

Good post Cissy. since I have no SO at the present time and because I am in a recent kinda pink fog type of shopping mode, I have been buying accessories as of late, all for yours truly. Now if I remember and one of my personal gifts matches my selected outfit, I will model one or more of my knew purchases with you this week for out tour of the state capital.

All three of us, me, my daughter, and my wife went thrift store shopping today. We all found lovely stuff for ourselves. I found 3 dresses, 4 tops, and 2 pairs of shoes. $51 total. The feeling of having new outfits to wear......Priceless!
    Sally

V-day

I bought some new stocking for the girl in my life

The Bride got red roses. She rates better. Well, the economy will return soon.

My other-self will have to wait. I guess I have more than I could possibly wear. Plus, I am on a weight loss plan, to fit into many things I would love to wear.

My wife bought me a new satin nightgown. Photos are in "Risky Business"