Thread: OMG i did it

Smile OMG i did it

welll i gathered my self up & went for a walk around the block. i just about crapped in my new panties, but i did it. see my other posts,& you'll see why i made a big deal out of this outing.my new booties worked out just fine. after wearing them around the house for a while, they felt like heaven. soooo i decided to stay dressed &went for a walk. did'nt go far but is a GIANT LEAP for me. after a lot of years of doubt,& being here on this board, i decided to just go for it. YEAAAA for ME!!!!!

before you know it youll be in the next town asking a sales girl for a dressing room to try on selected clothing
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Quote Originally Posted by danista View Post
    i just about crapped in my new panties
    Your such a girl!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just another 'Gurl'
    Good for you. That sounds great. Amazing what new clothes will do for a lady.
    Just another man in a dress

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    before you know it youll be in the next town asking a sales girl for a dressing room to try on selected clothing
    Next town? Why would you go to the next town? The local shopping centres are far more convenient.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you, Amy. Those first few steps are always the hardest.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Well done, Dani! I'm so happy for you!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Well done, good for you!! This is a big deal, so celebrate! Go shopping for your next time!

Gold Member
    So what do you want to do next? There is a world out there waiting for you. Yea Danista!

Well, I've just gotta share this with you girls. I have never dared to go out en femme - just too much of a coward I guess. Sometimes I go out with bra an panties under drab. but that is about it.

But the other day, my wife and I were invited to a fancy dress party - I know it's a cop out girls, but this was my chance. My wife is always so supportive, so this was my opportunity. Loved it, got admiring words and looks from beautiful women, asked if they could feel what I had on underneath, and had a great night.

Long red dress, blonde wig, uplift bra, forms, chemise/suspenders, black lace top stockings and panties. Did all my own make up which the women loved! And small heeled shoes.

Next time - no fancy dress, I really feel I have the confidence to do it. In the street in our city, nobody batted an eyelid.

Took my wife all weekend to get me to take them off!

Ditto, the first outing is the hardest and the one you will remember the most. Congrats

Teri

Good for you Danista. Perhaps your walk wasn't long enough to run into other people, but if you did, I am guessing that nobody gave you a second glance. Did anyone see you?

Hannah

[SIZE="1"]Congrats it sounds like you had a great time, I agree the first time is one you will always remeber the best and hopefully it will get easier from here on out and there will be many more outtings. Good luck.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Good job girly!!!

I know the first time can be scary. Mine sure was lol. But it sounds like it went great. Keep it up! Next stop club hopping?

Smile

[SIZE="2"]Ah, the first time out...you'll always remember your first time......
    I'm so glad yours was a pleasant experience.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Congratulations! ... you've taken the first (big) step. It' all downhill from now. The more times you go out the easier it becomes.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Well Yes YEAAAA for you girl.
    Angie

Just another 'Gurl'
    There will be no stopping you now.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 02-16-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    Just another man in a dress

welll i gathered my self up & went for a walk around the block. i just about crapped in my new panties, but i did it. see my other posts,& you'll see why i made a big deal out of this outing.my new booties worked out just fine. after wearing them around the house for a while, they felt like heaven. soooo i decided to stay dressed &went for a walk. did'nt go far but is a GIANT LEAP for me. after a lot of years of doubt,& being here on this board, i decided to just go for it. YEAAAA for ME!!!!!
    That's great as long as your not worried about the nieghbors seeing you!! One gurl used to post here. Her neighbors saw her and made her life miserable. Be careful.

That's great Danista. You'll be shopping bretty soon.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

Smile Great !!!

I remember my first, I can relate you did not have any . . . . did you lol, I did . . . . enjoy yourself !!!!
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

Dare I say "One small step for a CD, one giant step for CD-kind"? YEAAA for you girl! Next step: shopping!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Reading this post makes me remember my first time going out

I am so happy for you Danista, and I am hoping you can do some shopping next time too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

Thrilling...

Awesome to discover how thrilling it is to be yourself. We have gotten used to hiding ourselves- it's amazing to be able to express ourselves. You go, as they used to say.