Thread: Today I was reminded why I always need to use protection

Today I was reminded why I always need to use protection

I was getting ready to go out and by my first pair of heels. Looking forward to going to a store and trying on and buying heels. I decided to limit my internet purchases. I'm not going to hide behind the internet to make purchases.
    So I'm really excited and a little nervous about going to a real store. I rushed myself while putting on my stockings. And damn, if I didn't snag them with my fingernail. One very gnarly snag resulting in a horrible run.
    I always wear gloves putting on stockings and have always protected my hosiery from premature death.
    This was a reminder why I always use protection

Gold Member
    Terri, I cannot IM cause you have less than 10 posts, some kind of forum tech rule...

I would like to ask where I might find a larger version of that avatar photo,
    I was going to say something graphic about it but anyways...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I used to have that prob when I had long nails. Just make like you have knife on all your fingers and you'll be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Terri, I just loved your Title line....it got me here

i do not use gloves, but i do make sure i use the fleshy part of all the fingers....to slide up the leg...not to many boo boo's that way.

oh...always keep another pair in your purse.

hugs
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-15-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: quote removed, it's not needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

The title got me too msniki48. To add to the above don't wear your rings either when putting them on.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-15-2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: quote not needed, just use their name!!

I must be doing something right. I have never snagged my nuylons while putting them on with short or longer nails. I have very rarely gotten snags and most of those come from my wonderful cheap costume jewelry that I get at thrift stores. I think that I have thrown away abot 4 pairs of panty hose in 3 years of dressing.

The nylons don't last long enough as it is. We have to be careful with them. I broke two nails this weekend alone but saved my hose.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Nicole, I found the avatar somewhere on the internet. I can't remember what website it appeared. If I should find it again I'll let you know.

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I did that wearing one of my sparkly bracelets (you know, from putting my hand down the leg to fix the bunched up toe). Cursed myself up and down the stairs, Let me tell you.

No jewelry now. I have drab nails, so that's not a problem.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

This cat has long nails and has learned to keep the claws retracted while putting on the nylons. That doesn't mean there will not be those moments hense as Niki put it have a spare pair along.

Teri

Thats why I always take a extra pair of hose and even pumps. It would be such a bad time if you took all that time to get ready, went out and broke a heel, it would end your evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    This cat has long nails and has learned to keep the claws retracted while putting on the nylons. That doesn't mean there will not be those moments hense as Niki put it have a spare pair along.

Teri
    Yep, the kitty ruins most of my hose too. And I usually buy better hose.....
    Oh well.