Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just supposin......

Just supposin......

Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self"

Would you take it?

My answer......YES!!!!!

No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. I fthey can make one drug, then they can make another.

Yes, if it would take my urge away. But not if it were to make everyone else accept me. This urge bothers me quite a bit.

And that is my worth.

There will never be any such drug my friend. There is no rhyme or reason to make such a thing. There is a way to control CDing and that is to make it a conscious choice rather than continue letting it be a compulsion. The road to that is getting in touch with the feelings that drive it, taking ownership of them and integrating them into our overall self. Then we are always the same person no matter how we appear and then it just becomes a choice of costume.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Chocolate is delicious, but I eat a little bit too much of it. It makes keeping weight down a bit of a chore, but on the other hand it's so yum and I really enjoy it. It keeps me happy and sane. So, you want me to take a drug so that I don't like chocolate anymore?!?!

So to take away the Cding urge with a drug? I'd say NO. Life would be pretty boring and it would take away my thing that helps make me complete as a whole.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Absolutely not!!! I like both sides of me.

YES!! In a heart beat!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTgirl View Post
    No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. I fthey can make one drug, then they can make another.
    I think I make a better woman than a man. Can I have a drug that takes away any urge I have to belch, fart, scratch the nether regions below my belt line or be totally insensitive to my wife?

Tiffany I like that idea. However, I think that the partial cure is called self confidence.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I heard that question before and I have given it some thought and the answer is......No.

The fact is I like to wear women's clothes and to express my feminine side. I admit it hasn't always been easy but it's a part of me and I enjoy doing it.

What I would wish is for society to be more accepting of CDer's so I could go out without worry.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

No effing way

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self"

Would you take it?
    No effing way

1 - I don't believe in drugs and don't take any. magic wands are for fairy tales
    2 - Whatever dressing means or however it manifests itself, it is part of a greater quest of personal achievement; no shortcuts will bring a better result.

"conflict is a necessity, without it there is no growth"
    - The Art of War - Sun Tzu
    Last edited by sonia_dargency; 02-15-2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typos
    Sonia

For me NOT A FU@$ING CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!EVER!!!!!! I love CDing and would never want to stop for any reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Would I take it? Unequivocably YES

Smile

Hi there

Yes,In a heart beat, boy would that make life easier to deal with.I would love an uncomplicated life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/

Geneva
    Last edited by thechic; 02-15-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Yes I would.Anything to life less complicated.
    Two Spirits

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane
    Scientists came up with a drug or an operation that "removed" any urges you had to dress or present as your "femme self" Would you take it?
    [SIZE="2"]Oh, sure, followed by a cyanide pill, because life wouldn’t be worth living any more…

Some of us enjoy doing this, you know! [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    This is the classic blue pill, pink pill question. It's been beat to death here on the forum.

Yes

No. I like my femme self and would rather keep my urges. I still like being a man as well. I may spend more time enfemme but I like to be both, just catering toward the fem side.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Why on Earth should I take anything that will effectively turn me into a zombie! I would no more take a drug to change who I am than volunteer for a frontal lobotomy. It's taken me a long time to reach my level of contentment and I am quite happy to stay at this level. Besides, the women's apparel industries would miss my support.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

is in her vest
    yes...i've always said yes to this type of question.....life must be a hell of a lot less complicated by staying within your birth gender, and i'd love a less complicated life.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I know I've already posted, but I just wanted to say No again.
    It distresses me the number of people who don't see this as a positive aspect of their lives. Oh well.

Yes I would. Life would be less complicated and I'd save a small fortune by not having to maintain a dual wardrobe.

Not just yes .....BUT HELL YES!!

Just an observation... It seems like the majority of people with a lot of posts on this forum are saying no, and a lot of people who haven't posted a lot are saying yes. Co-inky-dinky?
    Last edited by Andy66; 02-15-2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: clarification