Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

I am attracted to women and lovingly married to one

Yet I always thought that if love would have come to me under the shape of a man instead of my wife's, I would be with that man.

Also, I noticed that straight men have a limited idea of the sexuality of gay men who actually have an extensive panel of erotic practices. You will tell me, most straight men have a limited idea of what can be done with their own body or their partner's.
    Sonia

I really believe all people are bisexual.. even if its just that 1% gayness in a man that feels for a second that maybe George Clooney is hot

as for myself, totally bi, like maybe 75% hetero... I love, love, love, love women.. maybe that's the thing, I love them so much I want to be one. I could never see myself with a guy like in a relationship, in love, married, maybe casually dating I've sometimes felt atraction but not totally head over heels admiration, I never had a guy crush, but I do like sex with them hehe and especially when I'm dressed... what completes the illusion? (for me of course) being with a guy.
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Totally straight! Only had one girl in my entire life and we had almost 50 years of marriage before God took her home!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Simple, I'm a heterosexual women, in a man's body

Not sure? I would have said straight years ago, but having had a few encounters with men while enfemme in the past couple of years, who know's. While dressed as a woman I am the female in the relationship totally! I want to be the woman! I would love to be with another women while dressed too! Does this really make any sense?

Does any of it make sense? that's real question, when you finally just admit that none of it makes sense, than it all makes sense, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Being Paige View Post
    Not sure? I would have said straight years ago, but having had a few encounters with men while enfemme in the past couple of years, who know's. While dressed as a woman I am the female in the relationship totally! I want to be the woman! I would love to be with another women while dressed too! Does this really make any sense?
    It makes perfect sense.. especially for one who feels the same way.. I guess the only difference is I am sure of what I like and what I am. I guess men can make us feel more of a woman, still, I'd rather be WITH a woman
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

Banned Read only
    To me, what all of this confirms is that gender and sexuality are a lot more fluid than what most people thought. The ultimate answer is how it sits for each of us. Whether we feel one way or the other is irrelevant because all it means is that we have come to about the same place (crossdressing) from different paths.

So be it...

I'd call my self straight, but if the right man were to come along i'd give it another go around

BI when dressed

Straight and Kinky!

straight........and if I ever had gone the distance (SRS) I would still be straight.............is that kind a weird?
    NOT your girl next door!

I'm bisexual, but more attracted to women. Most of my sexual experiences with men have involved a woman as well
    A transwoman trapped in a crossdressers body

Normally I am straight. But when dressed up as Monika you could call me bi-curious.

I consider myself Bi

Pretty much what LisaAlexander said

"I love, love, love, love women.. maybe that's the thing, I love them so much I want to be one. I could never see myself with a guy like in a relationship, in love, married, maybe casually dating I've sometimes felt atraction but not totally head over heels admiration, I never had a guy crush, but I do like sex with them hehe and especially when I'm dressed... what completes the illusion? (for me of course) being with a guy."

Im pretty much the same way.
    I've got some issues that nobody can see
    And all of these emotions are pouring outta me
    I bring them to the light for you
    It's only right
    This is the soundtrack to my life
    The soundtrack to my life ohhhh --Cudi

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

quick question

Straight, but when I am dressed enfemme I am a lesbian.

Straight all the way. Although I think I might be a little bi-curious...

I've been straight all my life. I love women.

Now i have some fantasy about being in my female outfit and having a relationship with a male. But i doubt i'll cross the line. Yet i like chating with males and see that i could have what i see in some of my weird dreams.

BUT. Right now, ladies and gentlemen and those in the middle, I feel self sufficient. (Dunno the exact word in english).

Women are a pain for my heart. I have a female part in me. It is enough to please me. Don't need a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Have lost the will to have any and I love myself.
    Males who hunt CD only seek sex so i will never trust any of them.

Away with the worries. And i truly hope i'll keep this state of mind in the long run.

Totally straight. My only wish when dressed is to have a relationship with a woman. And I am lucky to have an understanding wife who I love to bits.

Gay, I love boys, even more when I am dressed.
    Susan.

Banned Read only

perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Cutie View Post
    Straight all the way. Although I think I might be a little bi-curious...
    No offense honey, but this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Maybe I have a different definition of straight but I have two (count 'em) issues with your statement.

1. How can someone be "straight all the way" and a little "bi-curious" at the same time? You're either one or the other right?

2. How can a man who looks as cute and adorable as you do in your avatar pic convince anyone in the straight world that he's straight?

In my ever so humble opinion, "straight" is defined by the straight world that we all live in. I think what most of you hardcore hetero girls are trying to say is that you're not really attracted to men or maybe not at all. You are NOT gay or homosexual by definition because you prefer the opposite sex.

There is nothing wrong with preferring either sex or both of them, it's not like you have any say in the matter anyway.

My point is "straight" doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sexuality. It's about lifestyle. Hippies used to refer to the "straights" as the everyday normal people who didn't do drugs and play bongos.

Sure the gay culture has a distinct definition for straight, but they have many words for the hets and in the context of two men who look and act like men, then it fits.

I just have a problem looking at a sexy CD who is flipping her hair and giggling while flouncing around in a pretty sundress and proclaiming her straightness. Even if you use the awful "lesbian in a man's body" defense, how does that correlate to "straightness"?

I guess when I hear someone crow about their "straightness" I feel like they're trying to reject our community, such as it is. Some of you may be just trying to say "I love sex with women" and some of us are hearing "I may dress like a tranny but I'm not one of you, I'm straight!"

Again, this isn't about sexual preference.

Anyhoo, I probably won't comment on this topic anymore because either you understand my point, or you don't and I'm not likely to change anyone's mind anyway.

Be straight and proud, ...I'd rather be pretty.

-Misty

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    I'm gynephilic. Attracted exclusively to females regardless of my own gender role.

Have always been and will always be 100% straight

Straight.

Boringly straight, and wearing nail polish & earrings.