Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Quick question

A very good thread

I have dressed since around the age of six or seven as far as I can rememeber in one capacity or another............but have never wanted to be with a man...........women are lovely and so are their clothes particularily their underwear which is so exciting ..............just need to find a woman who will accept my desire and embrace it with me.......until then I must keep my dark and society unfriendly taboo .. a secret.............(wear her lingerie when she is out...........although paranoia she probably knows !!!)

Let's see now, my male side likes women and my female side likes women, so I'm ½ lesbian I guess.

Last edited by Stacy L; 02-20-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: left the , out

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    This should actually be posed as 2 distinct questions:

(1) As a genetic male, which sex do you prefer as a partner?

(2) When dressed/presenting as a female, which sex do you prefer as a parther?

Using the terms straight, gay, and lesbian only confuses the issue on this forum and in the community -- I never know if members are referring to their genetic male selves or feminine presentation selves.

Personally, my genetic male self has enjoyed the fruits of both men and women as partners in a purely platonic gratification.

As a guy (with another guy), I tend to assume a more passive, submissive, feminie role.

As a guy (with a genetic female), I tend to act like your run-of-the-mill heterosexual male.

En femme, I wouldn't dream of being with anything other than a man and can't fathom the idea of being with a genetic woman.

My apologies for being frank, but some of the answers as given to the original question posed were confusing.

Me
    Bi, leaning towards gay, but only with tg/tv/cd. i have a wife and i love her, but we both know and have talked about it. i still do very much like women.

Bi here. It is a lifestyle choice and I love it.
    Sarah

i havent seen a whole lot of bi curious mentioned. im going with that, im curious for the feeling of having sex with a man either dressed or me being dressed. i love sex with women too. instead of bi curious, im going with greedy

I'm estrogen-sexual. So passable CDs, TGs, and of course GGs

I keep going back to my conversation with my therapist yesterday. It was my first time to visit one.

She asked me that same question. I didn't have an answer for her. I don't believe that gender and sexuality are related. I personally prefer women over men sexually. But if I am a woman or if part of me is female does that make me straight or gay?

This is something to ponder just like, "which came first, the chicken or the egg"?

I think it is interesting but ultimately doesn't matter much. Just like whether I am male or female, cd, tg, ts, tv or whatever doesn't really matter. These are all just labels that society puts on us or we try to put on ourselves.

I'm me and I like what I like. Nuff said. Right?

Kisses,

Allie

I am not sure what I am from a desire standpoint. I have been having monogamous straight sex with my GG SO for so long that behaviourally I guess Im a straight man. It is different in my mind and fantasies when lost in thought or making love with my SO. At the very least I feel I am trandsgendered and using my male parts to make my SO happy. Sometimes I am a lesbian during the act. Sometimes I fantasize about making love with a man. So you can see that I dont know what I am ....Dee