Thread: Hate crime helen & i while in her hospital bed!!!!!!

Hate crime helen & i while in her hospital bed!!!!!!

I had to take Helen back to Leicester on Sunday as an emergency as her graft
    came apart and the infection was really bad It's been 48 hrs and she still
    hasn't seen Mr Terry I have had to come home without her coz my funds are
    running out

Yesterday Helen received nasty vindictive hateful threats aimed at us both one
    of which said I was drop dead too This was so not nice Anyway we have
    reported it as a hate crime to the police in Hull. This sick worped very sad
    person needs to get themselves sorted coz it's totally not called for!!!!! xx
    Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    it is so sad that some people insist on displaying their smallmindedness to the world. if they must be a troll,why cant they just keep it inside? i am truly sorry that you had to bear this with so much else going on,and hope that you can find the strength to put it aside and focus on being there,if not in body,at least in spirit for Helen. Big and lots of to you both and i will keep my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Felix am sorry hun you and Helen had to go through this, well Debs and I know the small mindedness of some people , but think of the many many people you two meet on any given day, they treat you both with respect and consideration, fear is what makes thugs and idiots act as they do, and sometimes what they hate most is what is inside them and they are scared to face it.

Hang in there, hold your head up high and hold tight to each other and those who know and love you ..... Debs and I include mate & from us
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

It's sad when people do this just because they cant cope with anything outside there own little world

Helen & Yourself have done nothing to deserve this and you were right to report it to the police

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

And this is why some of us choose to work extra hard to bring about change in the world. I know you and Helen certainly do. There's no telling how many lives you personally have improved, but we all still have work to do. I'm glad you reported it to the police.

just so long as it remains only hate, and does not become a crime.

people that hate will always hate no changing them, just so long as they keep to them selves and not try to do something to you or yours it can be lived with.

i understand knee capping works real good
    not really as that is a crime.

It takes a small mind to do something like this. I hope you and Helen will get through this okay and don't let the small minds of other bother you.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Hugz and very best wishes to you both.

Even tho' we know its only words, and it says more about them than you, it still stings a bit.

More hugz x
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Hope both of you are doing better and get better. Its sad that there are assholes and we cannot kill them all
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Thanx everyone for your support Helen is still not great she is still in a lot of pain and on more antibiotics and stronger pain killers but hopefully she will pick up soon.

As for that idiot it was reported because the things they said are classed as HATE CRIME and hopefully the police will trace the mobile number. I'll keep ya posted on how Helen is doing xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

thanks for the update Felix, give Helen our love
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Poor Helen. I sure hope she feels better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    hopefully the police will trace the mobile number.
    Wait, what? I assumed it was a note. The jerk called you? How would they have gotten your telephone number? Do you think it's someone you know, or who works at the hospital?

Send my love to Helen mate, she must be so tired of all of this crap. Hope you are okay too man, look after her [I know you will ] she's a diamond! From both me and Marc xOx
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Best wishes and a solid recovery for your Helen. My thoughts and hopes are also with you that karmic justice will be meted out very soon against those hateful (insert explicative here).
    Elric

[SIZE="1"]"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."
    -- Niels Bohr[/SIZE]

Thanx for your support Elric much appreciated my friend xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

There are some nasty people in the world- sorry you and Helen had to experience this, especially when you have enough to worry about. Good for you for reporting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    just so long as it remains only hate, and does not become a crime.

people that hate will always hate no changing them, just so long as they keep to them selves and not try to do something to you or yours it can be lived with.

i understand knee capping works real good
    not really as that is a crime.

Death threats are a crime .lf he is willing to call Felix or Helen and tell them those things he does need to be watched .

Oh and Metal guy some folks do need to be taken out to the wood shed for a good ole fashion ass beating. Folks like that only understand violence pain. People like that jail does nothing to them.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Some people...

I hope Helen is doing better.
    Red Heels!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Thinking of you and Helen both Felix. I hope things improve soon. All the best, KS.
    Just another man in a dress

Best wishes for Helen and you, I hope God will answer both your prayers.

The person, or people who dole out natsy threats have no soul, let alone a human heart. That's proof that they cannot even confront themselves.
    Anyway, stay strong.