Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your excuse?

Banned Read only
    Because hairy legs and stockings just don't look right together! (in my humble opinion.)
    Or, "none of your effing business!"

Love Angela XX

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    ......so morons can ask questions...

-well enough, for butthole strangers, though I kind of agree with Haley, the "inquisition" would come from ,family, freinds, co-workers , and my explaination that competitive, swimmers, cycleists,bodybuilders do it, might recieve -mixed reviews,,, "cycleist" hmm- the "Harley" goes faster.. yeah-That's It!-- I've done shaves before, and loved the feeling, yet -all or nothing perhaps, as stubble sucks!!- though I'm blessed?- with fine mild blonde hair, all over so,, proper choice in tights covers nicely- though......... smoothe feeling , of leg on leg is-ohh,,, enticing, and the more sheer stockings ,too..........ivedoneitbefore-
    ahh-screw-it, where's the nair "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I tell them none of their f**king business
    Merry

HRT since 2009