Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Quote Originally Posted by christinek View Post
    I can agree with this too, even Asian men who perfect our craft get me all worked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy811 View Post
    I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish
    Yep, this would be me as well
    Can't help it, I find Asian girls to be the most attractive. Doesn't help that my campus is 90% asian for some reason!

Aside from that, dressing altogether, looking as passable as I can

Hmmm...i like curvy women in jeans OR, perhaps weirdly, women body builders (SOME), specifically fitness model-types...

as for me, i LOVE CORSETS! and I become VERY SUBMISSIVE when I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by erika130 View Post
    Aside from that, dressing altogether, looking as passable as I can
    and i agree with Erika!

Fetishes

Female shoes Either me wearing them or seeing them on another girl. I also have a bit of a foot and hosiery fetish, but mainly it is all about the shoes.

Wink Stockings and Tight Silk Miniskirts - ****iness!

I love high-quality flat-knit garter belt nylons– Cervin Esprit Bicolor and Ars Vivendi are my favorites. Super silky and shiny with beautiful feet and bold, thick seams up the back of your legs. Pantyhose/hold-up's don't do it for me.

About 2 weeks ago, I happened across bebe.com's site. Super-hot young models showing a fair amount of super-****ty looking skirts– many made of silk!!! I love dressing and I have a super hetero sex drive– bi? Who knows?

So now I have a new habit in addition to nylons– tight and ****ty silk miniskirts and ultra-miniskirts! I love bebe's the best, they have the ****tiest details and the most eye-catching detail.

I don't do things low-key or in moderation. ve rested/eaten well between sessions.

I love being a ****! I got a new bebe "ultramini mini" in the mail from ebay today. It's black silk, 9" long in front and 11 in the back. Totally tight & revealing. Beautiful **** detailing: ruching on the front corners, a sleek tight butt, even on my skinny man-butt.

I took a long-shot gamble on size and won! bebe's Smalls are supposed to be 26.5" waist, I'm 31"– it fits like a glove!
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-11-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: TMI read the rules

MAC Cosmetics.

Peasant blouses and skirts...LOVE the hippie look. This type of clothing makes up 90% of what I own and dress in.

and...

Super tight, super short denim...skirts or Daisy Dukes.

I am a person who loves the derriere, and in my opinion, nothing shows one off better than denim, especially well-worn denim.

I found some hot pink Daisy Dukes which fit me perfectly at a thrift store. I fell in love/lust with my ex-wife when I first saw her wearing extremely tight, extremely short, extremely revealing blue jean shorts.

Many go for dresses, pantyhose, etc. Those are fine also, but my tastes and fetishes run towards the free-spirited and/or ****ty.

Oh yes, I also LOVE tattoos...on others...I would never get one. Tramp stamps are often perfection.

I'd love to be a Fench Maid: black satin dress with lots of lovely petticoats, yummy.

Oh honey, definitely pantyhose and tights, from an early age on.

Oh, and . . .

It is not really a fetish, but I just LOVE the Gothic Lolita fashions from Japan. Those girls are just too adorable. If I had one wish it would be small enough to buy some of those clothes, but unfortunately I do not shrink after a hot shower and well, Japanese fashions are made for Japanese sized girls

hand cuffs are a big one. and i deffinitely like being submissive

shoes and hosiery for me.

i also have a smoking fetish. i'm very turned on by a sexy lipsticked woman smoking but, it turned around to me wearing make-up and earings just to light up myself...for years i smoked VS 120 or the like the longer the ciggie the sexier i felt.

thank goodnes my so and i stopped smoking over 8 years ago, but i missed this aspect of my crossdressing so much that we now puff on the new e cigarettes with out nicotine.

the only problem i have is the longest ones are 100mm. i still stare longingly at the mistys and the virginia slims at the deli counter **sigh*

JOY
    Lipstick is the balm for my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgurl View Post
    panty hose and high heels just turn me on like you wouldn't believe.
    Sarah
    I'm with you there

inflatable fetish, tights fetish, swimsuit fetish, ballet photo fetish, balloon fetish ties in with inflatable fetish.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    My fetish is when my girlfriend speaks to be durring passionate times in Serbian. I have no idea what she is saying but woooooowwwwwww.

I'm open to just about any fetish I've seen other than feet. And feet don't really disgust me either.

That's Mikayla to you Bub Mickeytgurl's Avatar
    Corsets, heels, thigh highs and garters, and...nails!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    wow i just saw your corset pic mickey.absolutely amazing

I've got a fetish for the feel of crisp new UK £20 notes and US $50 bills

Please send me as many as you can......Feed my fetish

I've had a desire to try some Latex. I've looked at a few online stores and seen some really interesting (and arousing) things. Sadly, it appears to be more expensive than operating two wardrobes for one person. At the moment I can't even afford to do that. So it will have to remain a pipe dream for a little while longer.

sinking in mud or quicksand

while wearing pantyhose and a leotard or spandex leotard like swimsuit and sinking your to your chest would be the fetish part, is there enough for a sinking thread call it sexy silky sinking?

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK STOCKINGS View Post
    Along with everyone else love to be all dolled up in a tight mini with heels/boots/hose and tight undergarments like corsets and girdles and then bondage. But my favorite fetish is all of the above then stepping into a deep hole filled with mud and sinking chest deep.

I know there are a few others here that enjoy the sinking aspect but I guess I am the first to admit it.

Lets here about your extreme fetish not just the everyday ones.. you know the ones you don't want anyone to really know about.

I love acrylic nails. Love, love, love them! They're so beautiful, plus they can't easily be removed. That feeds into my love of bondage, and has spread outward to include colorstay lipstick that can't easily be removed, and heels with lockable ankle cuffs. So my fetishes walk the line of "bondage meets beauty."

Quote Originally Posted by Missy811 View Post
    I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish

Quote Originally Posted by christinek View Post
    I can agree with this too, even Asian men who perfect our craft get me all worked up.
    oh really?? haha, well...

as for me....sheesh...the list it hella long lol!

Latex (more the better), spandex (zentai, look it up!), furries (anthromorphs), feminization, dominatrix (doing the feminization lol!), bondage is hot too, gloves, thigh high boots, masks, lotsa crazy roleplaying of all kinds, uniforms, and xdressing to a degree, also, other 'gurls' too haha... the list is prolly longer, i'm a total freak, and happy about it!

Pink Pink & more Pink <3
    I definetly have a thing for uniforms, mostly french maids. They're just so sexy. They have everything, satin, heels, stockings.

I am definitely into bondage and fem domination! I have also always had a thing for having sex in very risky places like my boss's office or the balcony at my old appartment.