Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Thigh high stockings, thongs and heels for me

High heels and pantyhose, to wear and to look at.
    Steffanie52

Wink

I fantasize about but haven't participated in the following fetishes being a cheerleader, being tied up,losing my virginity while being a cheerleader and tied up, being in a relationship with a woman with me as "girlfriend" and her as "boyfriend", said "boyfriend" putting a hand up my skirt/dress and rubbing my thighs and giving "boyfriend" a lap dance

I hope that this will become a reality some day soon.... I would love to worship the feet of a beautiful girl! Then have her trample me with her sexy heels and let me be her slave

Yeah me too not the slave part or being walked on but here's a fun idea dating a woman who likes to watch sports with male friends after feminizing me I hang out with the girlfriends and gossip talk about girlie things
    Fantasizing about dressing as a woman and being a girlie girl is a new one for me

I also have a smoking fetish. Seems so sexy to smoke leaving lipstick on the filter. I love Salem or VS. Also love to watch women smoke. My aunt smoked and I think thats how I got my fetish, I thought she was so sexy.

Chocolate, OMG chocolate and not that healthy stuff that tastes like cement but milk chocolate, soft, sensual, sweet, melting in my mouth overcoming my entire body with sense of goodness. Oh la la Godiva, can you see, can you taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Chocolate, OMG chocolate and not that healthy stuff that tastes like cement but milk chocolate, soft, sensual, sweet, melting in my mouth overcoming my entire body with sense of goodness. Oh la la Godiva, can you see, can you taste?
    Oh YUM!! I love Godiva chocolates! But I can't eat too much of it or there will be even more Audrey to go around! LOL!
    -Audrey

satincandy

Satin and Chocolate

Since I was a young boy I've had a satin fetish. I wear satin panties and slips most every day. I also love to wear sheer stockings and garters. I love the feel of the stockings and garters pulling against my legs and butt as I walk or sit down.

I sleep in long satin night gowns and love the feel of the satin agsainst my legs during the night. I usualy wear a pair of satin boxer shorts under my nightgown.

Of course it goes with out saying I must have my chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satincandies

satin is lovely but for me, silk does it best... and lace... love thongs as well...
    I also would love to be dominated by a GG but out where I am, it's pretty hard to find....

Just being dressed in short skirts and heels.

finding dominant femails

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Huh? That went right over my head. What Tshirt? What's hard to find?
    I was being a little glib but I meant that it is not hard to find a dominant female to fulfill that fantasy. I intentionally dated dominant women for many years before I got married to a wonderful wonderful woman and Domme

Well for my fetishes, I am a furry and crossdressing still has a very sexual aspect to it, even though it is becoming part of my daily life.

Banned Read only
    My bride has a bridal fetish and I have a bridegroom fetish combined with a love of being all suited and buttoned up in a stiff white collar and perfectly tied bow tie, so our life is a constant wedding! Works perfectly.

[SIZE="3"]My bride also LOVES wearing very conservative skirted suits, like with a two-button jacket and the skirt to or just below the knee, usually in like navy blue or charcoal grey, along with a very starched ladies' tuxedo shirt with a laydown collar and the pleats up the front, fully buttoned up and with those slightly fuller, poofier ladies' bow ties tied up at her collar. Often we'll go out like that, she in her suit and me all suited and buttoned-up and bow tied. We always get alot of looks and usually some compliments.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by alexis GG; 08-03-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: merged posts...

Not sure if these are kinks or fetishes? Both? Whatever? But, here's a more vanilla list of things...for the others, you'd have to step inside bedroom.

Being dominated, dominating, silk, leather, asphyxiation, we'll just go ahead and say BDSM, teasing (erotic denial), rape fantasy (key word is fantasy), forced feminization, other RP.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I forgot I long to be dominated and forcefully fully feminized (I am partially feminized) and rape fantasy yes I would like to participate in a rape fantasy as the "victim" of course I am such a subbie

Aspiring Member
    Mine only run to dressing, but I do usually dress as an adult. I dont know if the two examples would be considered fetishes- I sometimes go for a teenager look, which is just for fun, and I have a cheerleader outfit for my favorite college that i pul out during football season. For some reason, when Im jumping around when theyre winning, it feels right.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    it's shoes specifically high heels. I love wearing them.

Banned Read only

Wedding fetish?

One of the funniest instances happened recently a couple of Saturdays ago. It was late afternoon, early evening and my bride and I had decided to have one of our "wedding evenings." Actually, she had come home to find me in my "wedding suit," navy blue suit, VERY starched white shirt, and navy blue print bow tie. I'd even picked up a boutonnierre at the florist! So she's upstairs getting into her bridal gown and veil. I'm downstairs, all suited and buttoned up and bowtied, pacing and feeling the same butterflies I'd felt on our wedding day. Suddenly, a knock on the door. I open the door and it's three friends of our's. They're like, "Whoa! What's the occasion?" Suddenly I hear the bedroom door open upstairs. I tell them to be quiet and I head upstairs. I meet my bride before she comes down. I don't say anything, I just take her hand and slip her arm through mine. We walk down the stairs. She's gazing at me through her blusher, knowing I'm up to something. We appear in the doorway to our living room where our friends are sitting, and they're just blown away! They thought it was SO sweet and romantic that we wanted to be a bride and groom all over again. Someone found organ music on the computer, playing Lohengrin's Bridal Chorus. One of our friends "officiated" and we had another wedding!

That sounds fun, I fantasize about being the bride at a cross-dress wedding

At first I thought I had some kind of crossdressing fetish. Now I find that bringing sex into the equation sort of ruins it for me.

Sorry but my fetishes are for me and my S/O. This is about cross dressing I thought not about fetishes.

I found that the fetish element to crossdressing faded after I discovered the joy of actual human contact when I met my first girlfriend, who I later married, but the relaxtion/inner peace/contentment factor increased. We later divorced, after 23 years of being together due to factors other crossdressing, not a very scientific observation but that doesn't that assist in the arguement that crossdressing is something other a fetishtic obsession? I would interested to hear the views of others on my experience. I know only infrequently crossdress but couldn't say triggers the need to crossdress.

Fetish

I love to see toenails and fingernails with colored polish on them. In the summer when I am shopping I look at all the ladies feet like some guys look at women's breasts. For about a year I have been getting a salon pedicure once a month and I have my toenails colored bright red every time (even though I am presenting as a male). The last two times I also had the salon manicurist put color on my finger nails also. I dressed right afterwards and went to a shopping mall for the first and second time publicly En Femme!

I also love open toe high heels and high heel sandals. I have been buying them and wear them around the house before my wife gets up in the morning or when she isn't home (she knows I cross dress, but doesn't want to see it)( Funny thing though is she told me she didn't mind me painting my toenails and only occasionally makes negative comments about someone seeing them or she thought I would quit doing that). I enjoy clerks and and other shoppers seeing how pretty my feet look with my nails painted and I don't hesitate to tell them what I am looking for or wear a pair as I go up to the counter and ask if they have them in a certain color, etc. .

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

Oooooh fetishes!

I have so many fetishes, it's gettin a bit ridiculous! And they will get dirtier as we go...

Obviously I love women's clothes. But really I love tight, skimpy *****y clothes. And of course I have a giant fetish for boots. Kneeboots, platforms, thigh highs, high heeled kick ass boots, love'em!

Always found women smoking to be a turn on, don't know why, something sensual about it.

Starting to get into BDSM. Spanking, being tied up, having to wear a collar and listen to my Mistress's commands, forcing me. Pulling my hair and whipping me when I'm naughty! I like the idea too of switching and being the Evil Mistress instead of the slave

Voyeurism & Exhibitionism are fun as well!

Don't know if it's been mentioned but there is this really cool sexy social networking site devoted to fetishes that is free called fetlife. Met a lot of fun like minded people on there
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-08-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: read the rules before posting next time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!