Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Fetishes

Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G

Platinum Member
    hmmm, certainly there was a fetish aspect to my cross dressing as a younger person. Now, well I admit that I really prefer making love when dressed, especially when my wife and I are wearing matching outfits.

Oddly enough the fetish aspect seemed much stronger when I was a young adult - I figure at that age pretty much anything can get your motor running.

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    I resemble this remark. To be left alone, tied up and gagged for hours... my ultimate fantasy (of course if I was in a tight leather dress at the time, that wouldn't hurt.)

Banned Read only
    My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine

I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women (and men) in them, can't crossdress without them

Banned Read only
    I'd have to say my single biggest fetish is stockings and garters. If I don't have those on, then it's not even worth it to me. Besides the cd'ing, I LOVE women wearing stockings and garters. Huge turn on for me.

Fetish ?

Difficult to say if I have any actual fetish. I strongly like some things, but I can't say I 'have to' have them in order to get satisfaction.

I had a bit of a shoe thing going on at one stage, and a hang up for women who I socially detest (my ex's mother etc)... I find them utterly sexually irresistible.

I have never had the smoking fetish though... Probably a good thing or I'd never have given up

I have a thing for all things latex and leather. If I could snap my fingers and make everything in my wardrobe (including socks and undies) either latex or leather, I would be one happy camper.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

Talking

I guess you could say that all my dressing is fetish!!!

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    uniforms. earlier, nurse. later, schoolgirl.

Gold Member
    Corsete's,Girdles, longline bra's, the more the merrier.
    I once on a dare from my wife (bless her) Had me dress up in panty's,
    Panty-hose, panty girdle, long line bra with Large forms, and a bathing
    suit all under my work clothes. It was a Saturday in the winter, and I was
    working outside. What a trip just to go to the bathroom. But it was Fun
    Rader

Large breasts in push-up bras; high heels; thigh highs; sexy nails; puffy/pouty lips (not cat-likee balloons).

Pantyhose and sexy high heel shoes! Besides a beautiful face, one of the first things I look at one a woman!

seam up the back of hose with lacy tops and garters.
    there is nothing hotter.

Tina L.

I have an Ice Hockey fetish.... does that count??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me, I have a pantyhose and a foot fetish.
    Bare feet are nice to see, but I just love to see them covered in nylon.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

For me it is stockings and garter belts, followed by tiny, corsetted waists, and pierced ears.

Fetish

For me it is thigh high leather Boots, a black leather skirt, white silk blouse and a long, black leather coat. MMMMM just thinking about it makes me ?????

Here's a wild one for you, I really like balloons.

I have a pajama fetish! lol, I know it's tame but it really drives me crazy, sleepwear just make me drool, no make-up too, i guess it's a naturalist kinda thing

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    Here's a wild one for you, I really like balloons.
    Actually i've heard of that one before, some dude was obsessed with baloons, definately odd, but hey that's a real fetish!

thigh highs taupe/nude/beige have always been bellringers for me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I was younger, I'd have said crossdressing was a fetish.
    I found it highly arousing, and on occasion I still do, but nowhere near as much. Was mainly due to suspenders, now when I get suspenders on I just feel... good, not so much aroused, just good. I find suspenders to be one of the most femme items to wear.

Now?
    Well I'd be lying if I said I didnt enjoy being **** **** and ******
    Samantha -x-

My #1 fetish is shoes, and not just buying them or shopping for them, but seeing them on a woman. I LOVE platform heels, like S&M ballet shoes and goth shoes, but I do not like feet, lol.
    I used to wear them all the time and then I got pregnant and got lazy and now I wear sandals, I usually wear platformed sandals, just not with heals.
    But I till get a thrill every time I see ANYONE wearing them.
    Short of that, corsets, thigh highs with garters, lips? can big lips be a fetish? lol
    I love women (CD or otherwise), the whole package, and anything that accentuates that is good