Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Quote Originally Posted by pantyboy10 View Post
    My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.
    Pics Pics Pics!!!

Long black kid leather gloves, lacy thigh highs, garter belts, satin lingerie, red lipstick, hey it's all a fetish and i love it
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Silk and satin lingerie. MMMMMMMMMMM

I have a makeup fetish, also I think I have a fetish for cheerleader uniforms

I still have a major fetish for pantyhose and tights, but in recent years this has grown to include almost everything a woman would wear. This doesn't include makeup, purses, or fishnets.
    Cary

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Jeez! U "fetish folks" make me SICK!

Reading all your posts nearly made me throw up!

Well, maybe more like;
    excited, turned on, and aroused! Same thing tho, rite?

Oh! All except the balloons! Nothing going on there! Unless I'm wearing them in front!? OK! The balloons, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

humm dressing like a dominatrix, high black heels, black stockings, a short thight skirt, pony tail ,hummm sexy, that is my fetish and fantasy.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Pony Play

One of my Fetishe's would be pony play, damsel made to act like a pony,
    I converted a set of Ballet Boots into pony hooves, when I can I will post a picture,,Full harness and bells would be nice...
    Joan Az
    JoanAz

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Corsete's,Girdles, longline bra's, the more the merrier.
    I once on a dare from my wife (bless her) Had me dress up in panty's,
    Panty-hose, panty girdle, long line bra with Large forms, and a bathing
    suit all under my work clothes. It was a Saturday in the winter, and I was
    working outside. What a trip just to go to the bathroom. But it was Fun
    Rader
    WOW thats close to one of mine when i was a kid: first
    add one of the rubber girdle / reducing suits that were taken off the market of false advertizing.
    the long leg side zippered satin pannled high wasted panty girdle that could make a sack of door knobs look perfect,black panty hose to hide the panty girdle legs the back hooked long line bra,( imagining hard now, lined with rubber and starched,a vacume pulled on the cups ), then a one peice late 50's type bathingsuit that had a 22" rubber corset sewn into it ,so both had to be closed to zip up. a timed lock on the zipper ...1 to 8 hr with a double key override.
    then some georgious yummy smelling woman (add whom over ) snapping the lock closed.."there you go play now, its 7:30 and you can come back in at 12:00 for lunch " >>her thoughts curiosity killed the cat and berli girdle comercials should be banned from the boob tube...I think a week of so may be enough to take the shine off my girdles !<<

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    For me, I have a pantyhose and a foot fetish.
    Bare feet are nice to see, but I just love to see them covered in nylon.

Hugs!
    I agree 100%, but those toenails have got to be polished well too! I'm also very into bondage! Kaitlin

If ya can't tell already I also love to play in the mud! The deeper the better! I think of being dressed, mired up to my hips in the mud, stuck! When my rescue arrives he forces me to...lets just say I have to pay for my rescue!
    Last edited by kaitlin; 03-24-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: added another fetish
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Mine are mostly (but not limited to) about lycra, esp. body suits, opaque tights, unitards etc. I like both wearing them and having my SO wear them. Love the tactile sensation. Anybody else?

Depilation, Wigs and Makeup

Omigod! I have to lock up my nair, razors, shaving cream, scissors, and tweezers or I'd look like a Rudi Gernreich poster. I haven't given in to the urge to shave my head. Yet. But that's the only place I don't get compulsive about doing total hair removal. I should keep a spare bathtub filled with Oil of Olayhttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/straightface.gif .

Slightly less compulsive are my wig collecting fetish, and the makeup. Let's not even talk about the $$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_K View Post
    Pics Pics Pics!!!
    I wish that I had some pics as I'm told that I look "really hot" when I'm dressed like a provacative Barbie. Never thought to have any pics taken but will the next time "Barbie" is out and about.

Fetishes ?

Assuming that my love for anything femimine doesn't count. Women smoking is my only true fetish I have never smoked, and now as Kimberly, I carry a pack of Virginia Slims 120's in my purse and light one up when the opportunity presents itself. That's as wierd as I get, lol.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I didnt realise the smoking fetish was soo rare!

I do have a couple of other fetishes but they are not as strong as the smoking fetish...

I also like older women, also I know most men say this but seeing 2 women together.. so good my wife is bi.. lol

G

=sighs seeking for words... People being easily scared should skip my post cause it shows a very secret (and dark and sexual) part of my fantasies.

---------------------------
    Skip if you don't dare lol

---------------------------

Although i don't consider myself as a fetichist at all most of the time, i have to admit i have many fetichist trends.

There's a part of me who seeks pleasure and satisfaction by wearing black long skirts and petticoats, laced up boots with high heels, corsets, fingerless lace gloves, satin tops...(my only outfit -the one of my pic here).

There's another part of me who likes role playing games and scenario in which i 'm a courageous princess fighting the forces of Evil but turns to face a too strong opponent. All this being fully scripted.

Generally this little fantasy is linked to pursuit, desperate fight, me losing to this mighty and brutal opponent and turning into a damsel in distress trying to escape and struggling and resisting in vain.
    Which includes soft bdsm, ropes, bondage, erotic wrestling in clothes, and rape simulation.

Now having this very special fantasy does not make me a fetichist cause i can have self satisfaction without all this (thankfully).

For those who wonder, no i never did it in real life although i have already self bounded myself clad in my goth princess outfit. But i already did it virtually by chating online.

I'll admit that wearing female clothes can be very arousing though.

Ok this fetish fantasy is weird and i 'm a weirdo but i'm proud to be so
    Last edited by Princess Ludwyna; 02-20-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Smile

hummm , dress like a dominatrix black high heels, black stockings, black tight skirt, pony tail, my fetish and fantasy.

Beautiful sxy lingerie - both my wife and I wearing it.

I have two fetishes. The first one that provokes a deep viseral reaction is cheerleader outfits. I dont care which gender is wearing one. It impacts me.
    If I go on about the second one I'll be getting an e-mail from the folks who run the site so I'll save that one just for me.

I have a fetish for fetishes, Im a fetishbater
    I have to many to list and don't want the feds shutting down this site

However I do like to dress up and smoke cigars dearie.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

I have a smoking fetish too..... Long and thin is good (but hard to get in the UK) I also like holders. I'm not sure if any others share this one but I also have a hypnosis fetish, to be totally under someone elses control as Beth.......
    Please don't stop talking to me! lol

Interesting stuff. My strongest and weirdest fetish is about women and cars.
    An attractive girl not being able to start her har, or being stuck in the snow, including a lot of struggle and frustration. Thats it for me, don't know why but I don't bother to find out anymore. I love it and I don't give a damn.
    Women in businnes suites. Posh. Elegant. Blouses, scarves, all that stuff. I love classy women.
    Another thing is girls blowing their noses. Using tissues, blowing very gentle and quiet.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Pantyhose in many aspects. From simply wearing (me or others) to bondage and sensual play to masking, cocooning and encasement to wet pantyhose to voyeurism (watching people putting on or taking off).
    Other fetishes are wearing other people clothes, forcing feminization, costuming and role playing, crossdress experimentation, crushing and trampling with heels, feminine supremacy, rope suspension, violet wand, wax play and fire play

wearing my clothes in the water, especially my leather thighboots, the feeling of the water penetrating them is a turn on.

panty hose and high heels just turn me on like you wouldn't believe.
    Sarah