Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Fetishes

mine is high heals, love wearing them and seeing others in them,

Snorkelling in the warm blue Indian Ocean wearing my wife's black longsleeved turtleneck bodysuit, and a pair of black opaque tights. Heaven!

Fetish, umm,

CD is still one. My biggest one is being dominated, helpless, forced to pleasure whomever I'm with. I also really love women in glasses.

CD in general, but high heels is my very first fetish. I love to wear them. Unfortunately my wife does not like to use high heels. I love to see girls at the street using stilletos, 4" sandals, pointy pumps, and other styles.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    you know on any given day just about anything can turn me on. There is a lot about women that is very sexy so a variety of things could be a fetish, including makeup, clothing lingerie & painted nails. Not so big on perfume but then neither does my woman. But it would be a definite NO to anything related to bodily fluids etc or sucking on smelly feet or anything.

leather, corsets, fishnets, blood, heels basically just being goth'd up is the ultimate fetish for me, well really the ultimate fetish would be me all goth'd up with a goth'd up female oh the fantasies if only i could find the right girl for it

Banned Read only
    heels hose and adult paraphenalia
    Last edited by donninacd; 05-29-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: too suggestive just learning the rules sorry

Large silver rings, bangles, cuffs, and any other sort of bling - I LOVE it!

fetish

I feel it depends on the interpretation.To wear a studded collar is absolutely a no. However I feel quite comfortable to wear a pair of black leather pands and a black latex raincoat.

My fetish would have to be brand new satin panties, wearing them for the first time is such a turn on. Bought 4 new pairs from Cathrines yesterday, new colors same style...

Also when my fiance plays rough with me what a turn on.

Love and support,
    Allison

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    fetish.........well anything very sexy........it is a turnon to me...i like the heavy makeup look...sort of ****ty I guess....

There are far too many for me.. I don't know if its normal or not but I subscribe to most of what everyone has listed except for submissive or BDSM.

leggings (shiny, skinny jeans, etc) and ballerinas/keds lol Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, hosiery, 'big dresses' oh my i could go on all night..

Smile Fetishes

It ahs to be stockings an garter belts i also like corsets . I would love to meet a strange woman who would force me to dress as a woman because thats the only way she can get aroused

I have a foot fetish,love womens bare feet,high arches,nicely painted toes,love them in open toed high heels. Come to think of it,I love my own feet with painted toes in high heels.........Jamie

my fetish?? i'd have to say that heels really draw my attention, love the look, feel, sound of them clicking on the ground.

I'd have to say I have a thing for heels

Quote Originally Posted by Makaila View Post
    It is not really a fetish, but I just LOVE the Gothic Lolita fashions from Japan. Those girls are just too adorable. If I had one wish it would be small enough to buy some of those clothes, but unfortunately I do not shrink after a hot shower and well, Japanese fashions are made for Japanese sized girls
    Try this,
    http://thesissystore.com/cosplay/mizuki-cosplay-maid
    Custom sizing is available.

PVC & Latex

I'm watching the world cup final dressed in pvc .... NICE
    Jennifer Green
    PART TIME GURL

I Agree with Marina

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    I frequently fantasize about that scenario with one added detail- except that the perpetrator has either ripped the lower portion of my dress, or stolen my skirt, so that the lower half of silky slip is on display as I stuggle with the ropes/cuffs...

Not sure there is enough space here to list them all. LOL.
    Pantyhose (beige, nude or taupe)
    Feet
    Shoes
    Thongs
    belly buttons
    painted nails (all colors)
    cuckolding (wife cheating)
    BBWs (large ladies)
    older women
    interracial
    and the list goes on and on
    Last edited by alexis GG; 07-11-2010 at 05:04 PM. Reason: some things not suitable for the forum

If CDing is not enough well i guess LYCRA (SPANDEX) leotards, swimsuits bosy suits, unitards, leggings mmmm just love them.

xxx Nicol

Wearing sexy lingerie. This is what got me started CDing first place.
    Daliah Hermes

Shoes - high heels, to be precise: Can't get enough of them, not only wearing them myself, but seeing nice legs in high heels is such a sexy thing...!

High Heels. Love to wear them. Turned on by women in heels, preferably 3" or higher. Shoes are one the first things I check out when checking out a gg. Painted nails are another fetish.

Arianna

Shoes...all styles of shoes...I just love shoes...Hi Imelda...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !