Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaKat View Post
    Oooh, I just had shivers. Maybe a good red corset, a garter belt, some hose, and a 4-poster bed...
    Now I just had shivers

Big fat uncirculated stacks, 20's, 50's & 100's, nice & neatly wrapped. I LOVE the smell of brand new money, the textured feel, the color and look, mysterious graphics front to back. So beautiful and intricate it makes me wanna shout! Money is the ultimate thrill and all I care about. Not investment wealth implied, by the numbers inside neatly tabulated columns of quarterly reports. But the immediate reality, the power and certainty, the smell feel and flash of.... Raw. Hard. Cash. It validates me, gets me high, 'cuz maybe now it's true: I'm worthy worthwhile and quite deserving, good enough for you.
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 03-25-2010 at 01:25 AM.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I've only discovered my fetish since coming here and that's looking at a whole bunch of pretty crossdressers

Soft sweaters. Cowl necks, cardigans, pullovers--whatever.
    Malori

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malori Cross View Post
    Soft sweaters. Cowl necks, cardigans, pullovers--whatever.
    I too adore soft knits in angora etc esp in pretty pink,love twin sets too,dont know if would call it a fetish,but do love it nothing like the feel of softness and warmth against my skin
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

For me it used to be dressing but now I just feel... at ease when I dress and it's not as a big of a turn on as it used to be. But for a fetish I'd probably still say heels and hose or being in general submissive.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fetishes

I guess this is the proper place. I went to a new optical shop to price another pair of woman's glasses. I have a really strong prescription and the woman was so nice but she asked for my glasses and commented they were an interesting lense. I found out they are "bioconcave". Anyway she said she needed to measure them in the back and confer with someone about a equal lense replacement. She seemed to be gone a while and I sat there seeing only a blur but I loved it. She returned and I said I was still here. She laughed and said she did not think I would leave. It was great and I ordered a FAB pair of glasses from her. I would go into details but it would bore every one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola2876 View Post
    I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women (and men) in them, can't crossdress without them
    Same here. I always have all sorts of hose on hand and won't put on a single girly outfit without them. I also love heels and tight clothing of any type: skirts, tops. etc. Just a thing with me.

[SIZE="3"]My Fetish is Short skirts, Leggings & black boots[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

Shirtwaist Dresses

I'm not sure if it qualifies as a fetish, but I've always had a thing for the "50's Housewife look".........Nothing floats my boat like a Shirtwaist dress, stockings and high heels. Some of those TV moms of that era had waists that were sooo tiny!!! Unfortunately I have no waist, and at my age I'm unlikely to get one.

So for now I'll just

Hmm..

Outdoors, preferably a thick forest, pantyhose and short skirt, heels. Just wandering aimlessly and enjoying the day.

Then, a sense of panic, being pursued, run run run, not fast enough. Ohh no, I'm caught.

What big eyes you have, Grandma.

Jhenna

as you run

you feel the ground give way slightly under your feet, you cant move them, you feel like somthing is massaging your feet......but why cant you move them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenna View Post
    Hmm..

Outdoors, preferably a thick forest, pantyhose and short skirt, heels. Just wandering aimlessly and enjoying the day.

Then, a sense of panic, being pursued, run run run, not fast enough. Ohh no, I'm caught.

What big eyes you have, Grandma.

Jhenna

Ashleycd4u

Fetishes....

OMG! Where to start! LOL, All of the above! If it involves dressing up, then I'm in! gotta have those thigh highs on for sure, garters and a sexy skirt and some very high heels! Anything to feel more womanly!

Mini skirts- my wife in them, I love wearing them
    Panties-I love to wear them all the time. Prefer G-strings and thongs. I just love the way they feel
    Last edited by Di; 04-06-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: tmi
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

Furry boots or Uggs

you mean mud or quicksand

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK STOCKINGS View Post
    Along with everyone else love to be all dolled up in a tight mini with heels/boots/hose and tight undergarments like corsets and girdles and then bondage. But my favorite fetish is all of the above then stepping into a deep hole filled with mud and sinking chest deep.

I know there are a few others here that enjoy the sinking aspect but I guess I am the first to admit it.

Lets here about your extreme fetish not just the everyday ones.. you know the ones you don't want anyone to really know about.
    like the first step into the mud as your pantyhose coverd feet get sucked in to the warm mud pulling at you suprise setting in as you hear thats not mud honey its quicksand

I saw the movie Barberella, with Jane Fonda on tv when I was 10.....probably the wrong thing to let a kid at this age watch.
    How the tv station got away with airing it, I have no idea.

leotard and hose outfits

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I saw the movie Barberella, with Jane Fonda on tv when I was 10.....probably the wrong thing to let a kid at this age watch.
    the outfits in that movie were perfect

Dressing isn't really a fetish thing for me. I didn't know it was for so many of you, either.

Kinks aren't really something I'd broadcast anyway, but that's just me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

I have a strong fetish for most things super-feminine, in the classic sense. The stuff you don't see on real girls anymore, unless they're fetish models.

Stuff like long satin gloves, sky-high heels, seamed stockings, corsets, bullet bras, tight sweaters, fur coats and wraps (not REAL fur!) etc. etc.

Basically retro Hollywood glamor, pin-up girl stuff...

A black velvet choker

Barbarella

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Barbarella in Duran Duran's orgasm machine.... how many fetishes can you handle at once?

soft fluffy angora sweaters

Love to be wrapped in the luxury of a soft fluffy angora sweater

Sally

What a great thread!

The first items I ever tried on at the age of 9 was an open bottom girdle and a foundation bra of my mothers. Both way too big of course.

My fetish has always been open bottom girdles and stockings and foundation garments and large breastforms.

Is crossdressing a fetish? If it is, then that's one of mine too!

Brooke.

My fetish has to be Bra's, or is it panties, or maybe its tights then again it could be a nice shapley woman in tight jeans & top. Oh, I don't know. Which one shall I choose?
    Samantha.

Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033