Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fetishes

Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G

Platinum Member
    hmmm, certainly there was a fetish aspect to my cross dressing as a younger person. Now, well I admit that I really prefer making love when dressed, especially when my wife and I are wearing matching outfits.

Oddly enough the fetish aspect seemed much stronger when I was a young adult - I figure at that age pretty much anything can get your motor running.

Every once in a while I have a fetish to crossdress and wear mens clothes. Wait a minute I am a man so I guess its not crossdressing.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

fetishes

I want to dress up with wife as we are going to a wedding and then have our own honeymoon

My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.

I'd have to say strong women.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    I'd have to say strong women.
    You got my vote on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by pantyboy10 View Post
    My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.
    Pics Pics Pics!!!

Long black kid leather gloves, lacy thigh highs, garter belts, satin lingerie, red lipstick, hey it's all a fetish and i love it
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_K View Post
    Pics Pics Pics!!!
    I wish that I had some pics as I'm told that I look "really hot" when I'm dressed like a provacative Barbie. Never thought to have any pics taken but will the next time "Barbie" is out and about.

If CDing is not enough well i guess LYCRA (SPANDEX) leotards, swimsuits bosy suits, unitards, leggings mmmm just love them.

xxx Nicol

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    I resemble this remark. To be left alone, tied up and gagged for hours... my ultimate fantasy (of course if I was in a tight leather dress at the time, that wouldn't hurt.)

Banned Read only
    My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine

I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women (and men) in them, can't crossdress without them

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine
    I went through the same evolution, Renee. I feel it more and more strongly every day. But my interest in wearing pretty shoes of all sorts will never go away. Corsets I prefer on somebody else.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Hi like your outlook!

Dressing in lingerie and nylons ever feels so good!
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-22-2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Please use the edit function in your last post if no-one has posted after you - Nigella

Well,
    (blush)

That's normal, right?
    I totally agree with this one. Although I've never done it (so I guess it'd be more of a fantasy) I would love to one day.

I also would love to be in a wedding dress getting married.

As for a true fetish, I guess I'll be honest and say I have an infantilism fetish. Not for everybody, I'm sure. But neither is crossdressing!

Well,
    (blush)

That's normal, right?
    I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Still hiding View Post
    I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..
    COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
    An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
    how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
    the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
    some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !
    Last edited by suit; 03-15-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: deleat redundancy clearaty

I used to love getting caught by my then wife.All hogtied up in hose,heels,and a dress.It used to blow me away when she used to catch so now I have this continued fantasy of the same.Combines alot of my favorite fetishes and fantasies all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
    An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
    how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
    the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
    some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !

Well,
    (blush)
    Hi Marina.
    I too have a bondage fetish. Damsel in distress, same as you. Not into pain or whips and such. For nearly ten years I've attended Fetish Con in Tampa, Florida. And the last two years I got tied up with one of my gg friends for a photoshoot! It was a lot of fun.
    -Audrey

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont know if this could be classed as a Fetish,I just adore the prim and proper
    librarian /secretary look.I love nice twin sets of Sweater and button thru cardigan,esp when cardi is placed over my shoulders in classic pose,add pleated skirt,FF stockings and court shoes and I get warm glow inside I find this rather strange in a way,as i actually DETEST being called mature,I feel a teenager still inside.

Which brings me to what definately IS a fetish,I love schoolgirl look,esp Japanese schoolgirl uniforms and white knee high socks,and mary jane or t-bar shoes.Cant explain why,maybe should ressurect Freud to explain it for me
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Okay mine hasn't been said so I guess I'm just weird. I like fur coats and women who wear them. Everytime I see a women in one I just want to melt. My apologies to any one that's an animal lover.
    hEll

I Agree with Marina

Well,
    (blush)

That's normal, right?
    I frequently fantasize about that scenario with one added detail- except that the perpetrator has either ripped the lower portion of my dress, or stolen my skirt, so that the lower half of silky slip is on display as I stuggle with the ropes/cuffs...