Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Fetishes

Hmmm. There are so many. I think mine would be to have my wife force me to dress and go out in public and then take me home, tie me up and have her way with me.
    Tracy

Darla, I agree with you. There is a difference between, for example, a high heels fetish and "I really like high heels". And that difference is the sexual component. Depending on who is defining "fetish", it may be any object or non-sexual body part that causes arousal, or it may be something that is required for arousal. I like all the crossdressing stuff: makeup, clothing, shapewear, shoes, wigs, jewelry, perfume, and nails, but there a few things that really light me up. I knew from about age 5, even before I ever heard the word "fetish", that I had a fetish for high heels and deep red lipstick. Pre-internet, I read as much as I could about crossdressing and fetishes, usually in psychology books. Over the years, I have identified several other things that - themselves - arouse me: long thick eyelashes, long painted nails, and (strangely maybe) a certain hair style: straight with bangs, like bob or page styles, short or long, blonde or black, but straight with blunt-cut bangs a necessity.
    Over the years, raising a family, my dressup sessions have been fewer, as it's been more difficult to find the private dressup place and time. But when I do, I get to combine the effect of all my major and minor fetishes, and the effect is indeed additive. My makeup and dressup sessions always involve heavy makeup with monster eyelashes and deep red lipstick, high heels, long painted nails, and a wig that meets my specifications. I love watching the transformation as it happens, and love the finished product which contains everything that excites and arouses. The other stuff (shapewear, pantyhose, clothes) helps feed and support the fetish.
    I have toned it down to draw less attention when I went out, but for me that was somewhat unfulfilling. Sure, it was exciting going out en femme. But I just prefer to make up and dress up MY way and stay home than tone it down and go out. My best times were when I went to a tg-friendly club, dressed and made up MY way, and experienced total acceptance.
    So Darla, you are technically correct, with a little wiggle room. You may not have anything to obsess about, but those of us with fetishes that meet your definition DO obsess.

I guess my fetish would be really tough chicks-Amazons. The ones who kick every guy in film's ass. I particularly like the ones who look very feminine during the fight scene. My favorite is Kathy Long, a legitimately very tough woman. I also enjoy Corey Everson, Cynthia Rothrock, Lucy Lawless, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry and Sarah Michelle Geller and some of the previous bad girls like Lynda Carter, Diana Rigg and Honor Blackman. The first two are amazing athletes. I guess the strange part of my fetish is I don't want these women to dominate me or beat me up, I want to be them. I love how Xena, Lora Croft, and Buffy finish the fight with their makeup intact. My favorite super hero was always Wonder Woman. The very real and very strong Jill Mills is also a heroine of mine as is the very tough boxer turn actress, Lucia Ryker. I am not a fan of freakishly large muscles that would look strange on a man, but Jill and Corey in her Ms.Olympia days or as Atlanta on the Hercules series are definitely a turn on. Joanie Lauer / Chyna was obviously so full of steroids that her face became misshapen. No turn on there. Unfortunately, most of the really muscular female athletes of today like MMA star Cristine Cyborg are so covered in tattoos that they are hard on eyes. I want to be Wonder Woman, how is that for a weird fetish?
    Last edited by Katie Anne; 10-23-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Wanted to add something

If had to pick anything, it would be pantyhose with high heels (best Mary Jane's).

I love business suits too. New York Jones blazers with skirts, occasionally slacks. During the summer, like most of you mentioned, a professional looking manicure and pedicure is in order.

definatly pantyhose, just love the way they feel on my legs

I like watching videos on youtube of women putting on pantyhose and such.. I also like to watch make up tutorials as well...

Seeing my man dressed in girly girl dresses and nightgowns. The frillier the better.
    Define "normal"