Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Slip Fetish

Hiya Girls, I have a fetish for silky lacy full slips, they are so gorgeous to wear and to look at! They are my absolute number one, then it's waist slips, suspender belts and silky stockings.

Weirdly, I also like the thought of kneeling in a tight skirt (with a slip on underneath) and feeling completely helpless, hoping that some kind gentleman or lady might come and help me get up! Is that a 'damsel in distress' scenario, or a kind of 'Stuckism?' Strange, but I'm 'stuck' with it lol!

Penny x

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

I forgot probably the biggest fetish of all! :p

Giant over the top, sexy, girly big hair!! Hairsprayed and teased to the hilt. Whether it be full glam curly 80's style or a 60's bouffant, I looooove big giant hair!!! I especially love doing my hair and making it big myself, huge turn on!

Also I love big beautiful women, never been with a skinny girl, ever. However I see that as preference, not a fetish or choice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carrie-ann View Post
    Sorry but my fetishes are for me and my S/O. This is about cross dressing I thought not about fetishes.
    We discuss crossdressing from many angles: how we dress, what we do when we dress, problems with being a cd, fashion and beauty advice, etc etc. Why we dress is discussed, and for some (many!! Over 350 posts about fetishes!!) having a fetish is part of the discussion if that's what drives their crossdressing or an aspect of it. It certainly IS related to crossdressing, if not for you, for others.
    You have a right to keep your fetishes private. Others choose to discuss theirs.

fetish

other than cross dressing...i enjoy light bondage, dirt, mud and light wamming. it certainly heightens the excitement level especially when done outdoors. i love a little bondage in the woods!! i have others i do not think appropriate to discuss here and probably some i am not aware off.
    Last edited by lingeriegurl; 08-20-2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: wanted to be sure i did not violate any rules.

I love boots. Especially high-heeled boots on me or some one else. Nothing is sexier then good pair of 4+inch knee or thigh high boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Girl View Post
    Don't know if it's been mentioned but there is this really cool sexy social networking site devoted to fetishes that is free called fetlife. Met a lot of fun like minded people on there
    Yay, thanks Samantha...just joined up!

mine is shoes and stockings

Its great after a couple of months away from here to see this topic still going.. and great to see a few more also has the smoking fetish!

I think most people would find my fetish a bit odd. I have a face paint/make up fetish. I love watching people putting face paint. It always amazes me how a person can completely change there appearance with the stroke of a brush. It's one of the reasons I got into crossdressing.

Hairless. That's my main thing. I can spend 2-3 hours a day trying to get baby smooth all over - tweezers, epilator, shaver, body groomer, etc. Most GG skin is so soft and mostly hairless (or the hair is very fine and, itself, soft). I consider that softness to be one of the most feminine of all aspects of being a GG. I simply love the feel of skin on skin w/o hair in the way. Like being nude in bed and being highly aware of the feeling of silky smooth legs touching each other. When walking nude around the house, I can feel the hairless "boy parts" rubbing gently on my hairless inner thighs; I am highly aware of it and it is a very sensual feeling. So, I'd have to say being hairless is my major fetish. Maybe someday it'll not be so intense, but being relatively new to this it is a very erotic thing for me.

I like to dress professionally. A nice blouse and knee length skirt. I also like to see women wearing strap ons

for me its high heals on me or someone else

Shoes.

Heels and shoulder sleeve white cotton tops

For me, being a bride would be the biggest thrill. A white satin hoop gown, bubbled sleeves, the hair, the make-up, the vail, the train, the bouquet, heels, the garter belt. Did I forget anything? The hansom groom? Maybe in the next life. One other fetish is I adore my wife when she is all dolled up in a dress and heels and prettied up with perfume. That takes away the edge for my desires. I guess thats why my kids are 17 months apart. Damn Christmas party. All in all its what ever blows your skirt up. Also, if I may add, I tried on my wifes wedding dress after the wedding and those petticoats get hot.

Women in suits but particularly ties have attracted me since I was about 10. I also love the look of Pvc and rubber. I also like those slightly sheer white uniforms beauticians, some nurses etc wear.

number one is womens feet, in heels or by themselves as long as their taken care of, also light bondage(on me )
    and just the thought of being a real women during intercourse

Weaing a leotard and pantyhose and sinking in mud or quicksand

I wear my fetish when en femme

Panties, panties, more panties and very short blue jean short shorts and skirts with slits up the front. Yeah baby!

Since seeing my very glamourous mother wearing her full slips around the house as a child , I now spend entirely too much money and time on them , but get that rush every time I slip on a new one, sigh .. harder and harder to find those great exqusitely made ones too! Though http://vintageslips.com/crossdresserfriendly.html has tons! And I am really excited to hear Shadowline is reopening again soon.. I will have to get a second job!
    I also adore vintage shoes.. anyone have any great sites for those? Thanks!
    Last edited by Markiana; 10-11-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: mistype
    [SIZE="3"]We are beautiful..and we are worth it![/SIZE]
    Vintage Slips

Quote Originally Posted by georginafo28 View Post
    Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G

I just can't imagine stinking up my clothes with cigar or any other kind of smoke.

But I do like shoes and boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    OMG!!!! What did I get into here???? You girls are perverted!!!!

I am fetish free except for well.... er....um... men! Then I only need them for one thing

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think just about anything related to crossdressing could be made out to be fetishistic, but i consider it all part of the experience and i don't generally single out one thing and obsess on it.

Actually the term is misused, according to one of my psychology texts: A fetish is a sexual attraction to an object or body part. This attraction can become so strong that it is required to be present or at least visualized for a person to get sexual satisfaction. A paraphilia is a medical term used to describe certain fetishes that become problematic to the person with the fetish or people they are involved with. So in essence a fetish is a form of paraphilia. bet you wanted to know ;-)

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I have the smoking fetish as well. The only time I smoke is when dressed, so I haven't smoked in a while now! I love nails: somewhere between "career" and "glamour length" (1" maybe?). I have others...