Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

For me ... lace trimmed full slips, bras, panties and thigh high stockings. Oh ... did I mention lace trimmed full slips? Can't get enough of them.

My original fetish, which started me into crossdressing was stiletto heels, and the higher they were, the more facinated I became with them. But that eventually led to stockings, and the lingere, and outer clothing, and then makeup and jewlrey. But through it all, my heart belongs to 6 inch stiletto heels, yes, they are a fetish for me!

Strong Women

I work with female craftswomen, and I have a thing about strong arms, soft boobs and a hint of sweat. I never got serious about crossdressing until one of these women, whom I was dating, discovered that I was 'borrowing' her lingerie. After a few conversations, she dressed me in her nightie, pinned my arms down, and spent the rest of the night alternately teasing and torturing me. "Chrissie" came of age that night, and has been here ever since!

Fetishes? Hmmm, don't think I have any ....unless you count brassieres, brassieres, brassieres, thongs under shorts, lipstick, and being pinned to the bed.

Most fetishes here are PG, and I realize anything further isn't allowed. (although I sure wish there was a thread or section here where everything was ok...oh well)

So...here's mine...

I shop exclusively at thrift stores. The only exceptions would be thongs and stockings, or in male mode, socks and underwear.

My fetish:

I am thrilled to be wearing something a woman wore before me. Since I buy either hippie clothes, sequined bling, or hot, tight clothing, I like to imagine what the woman looked like who wore them before me, what kind of person she was, and what she did in the clothes I am now wearing.

(note: this does NOT include intimates)

Fetishes

this is easy I love heals of any kind, I hav e so many shoes, and I am still buying more.

Fetish?

Hmm.

I guess pantyhose. I love them, always have.

Spandex catsuits are definitely another.

But I kinda dislike the term fetish. Mostly because of the negative connotations applied to it. In my experience it is also usually applied to men only, somehow women don't have fetishes, or if they do, it is purely to stimulate men.

OMG - Bras rule!!!!! I love the feel, the bounce, the look ( with or without clothes) and release they give me. I underdress every day with my bra holding my "little girls".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn NM View Post
    My original fetish, which started me into crossdressing was stiletto heels, and the higher they were, the more facinated I became with them. But that eventually led to stockings, and the lingere, and outer clothing, and then makeup and jewlrey. But through it all, my heart belongs to 6 inch stiletto heels, yes, they are a fetish for me!
    I went to several online sources to get a definition of "fetish". The results varied, from a strong attraction or something that tends to sexually excite, to an object (like high heels) or non-sexual body part (like hair) that is REQUIRED for sexual arousal.

A lot of responses here are of the type: "I really like pantyhose", fitting the strong attraction definition. Some have a long list of things they really like, or say that crossdressing in general is their fetish.

I know that some of us, though, have a fetish for something that is (possibly in my case) required for sexual excitement, or (certainly in my case) required for maximum arousal. There are many things that excite me (long painted nails, blonde straight wigs with bangs, maid outfits, heavy makeup, long eyelashes, for example), but very high heels (the higher the better) and dark red lipstick (the deeper and darker and more heavily applied the better) take me to maximum excitement. That is especially so when part of a total (the works) makeup/dressup transformation, but high heels and/or dark red lipstick can, by themselves, arouse me greatly. When I need to dress but time and place situations don't permit full take-my-time-and-enjoy-it transformation, I have often used high heels and/or lipstick to take me to blissville.

It is not my intention to engage in a fight over the definition of "fetish" (Lord knows we argue constantly over CD, TG, & TS definitions), but to point out that responses reflect different meanings of "fetish" from the posters' point of view. Nothing wrong with that. Jacklyn's comments really hit home, though.

Quilted Housecoat

for me it is a quilted housecoat in nylon

Andy

I just can't stay away from a cute bra which probably is the reason I have such a large collection of Victoria's Secret, Wonderbra, Lily of France and Vanity Fair bras! It's so bad our waitress last night was wearing a Wonderbra style I just bought; turns me on so much when I know I share something that intimate with a woman. My wife would absolutely die if she discovered how many I own (40+) not to mention the fact I crossdress!

Princess in the making SandraAbsent's Avatar
    pretty much everything has been covered here, so i only have one thing to add. I am amazed this thread has 315, whoops i mean 316 posts.
    Life inside the music box ain't easy
    The malots hit the gears are always turning
    And everyone inside the mechanism
    Is yearning
    To get out

http://sandra-absent.blogspot.com

I have a fetish for anything tight & shiny. ie leotards, catsuits, tight etc...

I have never met another person knowingly with a fetish.....It's so lonely sometimes!
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-22-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Please use the edit function in your last post if no-one has posted after you

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    Marina, you help me feel normal. But, I typically did it myself. problem was, I had to always give myself a release. Then, I read somewhere of someone's idea of using handcuffs while you went about your day in the house. this wasnt total bondage, but it was a good start. Instead of safety cuffs, they suggested putting the key in a block of ice, or something that would take a while to melt, and then you were stuck. This is actually fun for me. And, although I like to dress normally at my age, I dont dress as an infant like some (not that I am stepping on them), I do like dressing like a teenager with their kind of clothes. I have a cheerleader outfit from my favorite college, and dance tights.

Hi like your outlook!

Dressing in lingerie and nylons ever feels so good!
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-22-2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Please use the edit function in your last post if no-one has posted after you - Nigella

I guess I would haveto go with the Damesale in Distress too. I love being tied tightly and gaged and left to struggle.

Long nails

I have a lot of fetishes, and many would be surprising. Most of dressing is not a fetish to me though. The only feminine thing that is a fetish to me is extremely long nails
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JoannaCaroline; 07-30-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    I am sooooo vanilla. My fetish since my early teens has always been the movie star style multilayered nylon peignoirs. Super frilly, multiple sheer layers with yards and yards of soft flowing nylon.
    [SIZE="3"]I'll second that! Would really like to find some of those today but they seem to have fallen completely out of style with almost everyone. : (

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

Women's business attire with skirts not pants. I like them on me and on women.

My fetish involves being a submissive in a Beauty Salon!
    Marie O

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    I am a person who loves the derriere, and in my opinion, nothing shows one off better than denim, especially well-worn denim.
    I can relate to that! Because I love the sight of a lady in tight jeans, I too wear tight ladies jeans. Also got a thing for nylon panties.

IDK if this is a fetish but sometimes I wonder what it'd feel like to totally submit myself to a woman i.e. to be controlled by or 'kept' or 'handled' by a GG woman. In and out of bed. Please just don't TELL anyone I said that ok? I'll just deny it if you do!

highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    IDK if this is a fetish but sometimes I wonder what it'd feel like to totally submit myself to a woman i.e. to be controlled by or 'kept' or 'handled' by a GG woman. In and out of bed. Please just don't TELL anyone I said that ok? I'll just deny it if you do!
    Annaliese, Been there done that, wear the Tshirt often. I highly highly recommend it and it's easy to find

For me it would have to be ... dressing up in something sexy with 4 inch heels, and cater to a group of guys on a football Sunday. Nothing sexual, just being there serving food and drinks and catering to their needs.

Well now that I write this it sounds kind of crazy, but it is just a fantasy ...

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Hmm, let me see...Latex clothing, stockings, high-heels, being dominated, bondage etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaCaroline View Post
    Annaliese, Been there done that, wear the Tshirt often. I highly highly recommend it and it's easy to find
    Huh? That went right over my head. What Tshirt? What's hard to find?