Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

For me it's old fashioned nylon stockings, especially in black, and the way they feel...even the sound they make when I cross my legs.

Actually, there is a fetishistic aspect to the entire process of transformation.

Smile My fetish

[SIZE=4]My fetish is tights of all colors and high heels. i also like the slave/master scene i love being controlled when dressed. [/SIZE][SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    Mistybtm

Long legs in black tights are always on my radar when out in public. All the better when opaque, textured or with heels.

for me it would have to be padding to be fat.
    Amanda

Since I was a child up to this day, very high heels and deep red lipstick have been very strong fetishes. Minor fetishes (very arousing but minor in comparison) are heavy makeup, especially eye makeup, with ultra-long and thick fake eyelashes and heavy black eyeiner. After that, straight wigs with bangs. Then everything else. Putting it all together excites me greatly.

Every once in a while I have a fetish to crossdress and wear mens clothes. Wait a minute I am a man so I guess its not crossdressing.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

fetishes

I want to dress up with wife as we are going to a wedding and then have our own honeymoon

My fetish is dressing like a very provacative Barbie. Ultra-short micro-miniskirt and tight top over 38 D breastforms and sheer pantyhose. 4 inch heels, light makeup with pink lipstick and long shoulder-length blonde hair complete the package.

I''ve worn this look to a few gay bars and drove the gay dudes there wild.

I'd have to say strong women.

Carolina Girl

My Fetishes

Hmm,

Corsets, pantyhose (fishnets), latex, but most of all body paint. Illusion is everything and being who you want is what it is all about. Oh, and who doesn't like the feel of a sheer hose on smooth legs???

I also love Latex and Leather clothing. Have a look at my album in my profile, you will see a couple of samples.
    Marcie R.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have an Ice Hockey fetish.... does that count??
    sure it counts...but when lol !

so thats why you ice hocky players almost never stand straight up lol !

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    I'd have to say strong women.
    You got my vote on that one.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Low prices . . .

. . . and great selection! Give me a sale or a clean well organized thrift store and I'm a goner.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    I totally agree with this one. Although I've never done it (so I guess it'd be more of a fantasy) I would love to one day.

I also would love to be in a wedding dress getting married.

As for a true fetish, I guess I'll be honest and say I have an infantilism fetish. Not for everybody, I'm sure. But neither is crossdressing!

[SIZE="3"]I used to be fetishistic, younger, toward nylons, ph, high heels, sleeveless dresses,and tops. Now, i like the head to toe classy lady look- the hair, face, dress, top, with pencil skirt, skirt suits, legs in hose, high heels bras, girdles, panties....everything but thongs![/SIZE]

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Since I was a child up to this day, very high heels and deep red lipstick have been very strong fetishes. Minor fetishes (very arousing but minor in comparison) are heavy makeup, especially eye makeup, with ultra-long and thick fake eyelashes and heavy black eyeiner. After that, straight wigs with bangs. Then everything else. Putting it all together excites me greatly.
    [SIZE=4]Nicole, I have to agree..that a deep red lipstick is my fetish.. both ex's and a few gf's knew this and accomandated me.. but the ultimate would be to have her and me wearing it..something about a bit of smearing in a passionate kiss.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]in drab mode, in dress and thought..well had another reason.. <censored> [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Yes I tend to over do the makeup but not my intention but then again..depends on what look I'm going for.. [/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

fetish huh

ok ill share as well. Im sorta drawn to a huge did/sm "our own style not main stream. My ultimate fantasy would be to be tied to a large pole in meidevil times in a heavy princess dress,guarded by a dragon and awaiting rescue or capture by my rouge female night dressed in white studded leather wow i have an active imagation
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    I guess you could say that all my dressing is fetish!!!
    Same here!
    Cary

My fetish is Dominance and always has been...I spank My girlfriend all the time...She's a naughty girl....
    Ever The Opportunist

bron
    way too many fetishes....all bent twisted and deviant

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Lace-top thigh hose w/garter belt, sexy high-heel shoes, leather knee boots, and ruffled lace panties ! I only like wearing pantyhose in colder weather.... And the mere thought of hanging in bondage takes my breath away, too ![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 02-19-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a thing for women in heels, I love my wife's feet too, but don't seem to care for others. I agree about the lipstick too.

Put even a not so attractive girl in heels and red lipstick and I notice.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola2876 View Post
    I would say I had a pantyhose fetish. Love women in them, can't crossdress without them
    Pantyhose is definitely my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be.
    True for me too. Until I started to read forums like this one, I basically dressed to be sexually aroused - I believe that contributed a lot to my wife rejection - but then I started to unveil the Girl Inside me and become so more relaxed, I am so more closer to who I am than before.
    Sonia

Like others here, dressing is one (of many ) fetish.. skirts, garters, corsets, thongs, shortshorts... be it on me, on a guy or on a girl...
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa