Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

worn wth a leotard

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgurl View Post
    panty hose and high heels just turn me on like you wouldn't believe.
    Sarah

Yes pantyhose Worn with a leotard and sometimes a miniskirt does it so well

My user name tells about mine!!!

For me, dressing is a fetish and it all started with pantyhose....I LOVE my Pantyhose!!! I wear them almost everyday. I also have a fetish for black leather anything...skirts, gloves, boots, shoes...mmmmm Masks of all types are so fun...stocking masks, latex masks...

Princess outfits, costumes, nurse outfits, maid outfits, being the school girl to a female teacher.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Yep -- I one. And, cause I am me, its probably the weirdest one here. I have a thing for GGs wearing men's underwear and jockstraps - especially jockstraps. Nothing turns me on quite like when my wife wears a jockstrap in our fun, with me of course wearing panties, It gets better because one of the things on my bucket list is to have a femme makeover and then do some 'cheescake' poses in bra, high heels, red nail polish and men's white fly-front briefs as well as a jockstrap.

I know, I'm weird, but that's one of my endearing charms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

PS- Anyone else like this, feel free to pm me
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I also have a smoking fetish. Everytime I dress, I love to light up a Virginia Slim, with lipstick on the filter of course.

Silver Member
    fetish?--who? Me?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Talking

My fetishes are. Dressing in pvc, lycra, thigh high boots with no panties and smoking a More 120. I have a killer lycra harness outfit with fingerless gloves, lycra stockings that I love and those boots. Grrrrrrr it turns me on!

Wink Ok here goes

I'm only posting this after reading what others have already put but if you want to see my fetishes you can on my site but here's a few of the main ones like to indulge in all while dressed as nina I might add

Pony play
    Splosh play
    Bondage
    Spanking
    Sissy play
    Zentai
    Leotards

I could go on but I wont as you'll get bored

Quote Originally Posted by diapersissy View Post
    My user name tells about mine!!!
    I have tried them on and off too over the last few years!!!

My fetishes are mostly clothing. I've had strong fetishes for lycra and spandex most of my life. I love the feel of wearing tights, leotards, short mini-skirts, satin bras and panties, short satin dresses, and ESPECIALLY opera length satin gloves. The longer they are, the better I like them. I love wearing them and love to see women wearing them.
    My current new fetish is what's called zentai:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zentai
    http://www.bodyweaver.com/store/index.htm
    This is the ultimate lycra/spandex fetish for me and I want to combine it with crossdressing in order to be a zentai crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    My dressing also used to very fetishistic, but has really evolved into an expression of who I believe myself to really be. I do, however, have a strong interest in high heels and corsets, thinks I identify as being very feminine
    I went through the same evolution, Renee. I feel it more and more strongly every day. But my interest in wearing pretty shoes of all sorts will never go away. Corsets I prefer on somebody else.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Fetish.....

Along with everyone else love to be all dolled up in a tight mini with heels/boots/hose and tight undergarments like corsets and girdles and then bondage. But my favorite fetish is all of the above then stepping into a deep hole filled with mud and sinking chest deep.

I know there are a few others here that enjoy the sinking aspect but I guess I am the first to admit it.

Lets here about your extreme fetish not just the everyday ones.. you know the ones you don't want anyone to really know about.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

mine would have to be lingeie in all forms. it sends me crazy

Thumbs up pantyhose!!!!

my fetish is definently pantyhose or kneehighs on men or women i also have a major foot fetish.when im checking out a girl her feet are the first thing i look at,and beacause im a cd im always looking at other mens feet to see if i can spot some hose,and three times now ive seen it twice here in florida,and once in california.never had the nerve to speak to them about it though.for me its hose hose hose!and more hose.

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Do I have to pick one fetish? -blushes- I'm into many different fun filled activities... but my absolute favorite is being tied up in tight Japanese rope bondage. I love being strung up and then taken advantage of, or simply left for a few hours while I helplessly struggle. -sighs- Sorry I'm blissful just thinking about it.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Aspiring Member
    I thought of another one. Turtleneck sweaters! I absolutely love wearing them, but I wouldn't call it a fetish per se. I wonder if it's something to do with subconsciously knowing I'm covering my rat-fink adam's apple?

I love womens onepiece swimsuits. I love to see women in them and to wear them. I also have a thing for women underwater, movies and pictures.

Christina

Talking feet feet feet

oh did i mention i love feet? legs are nice too .but nothing more sensual to me than a hot chicks feet.love to look at em smell them lick them,and i give a really mean foot massage to my wife.she is a tiny size 7 very cute.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Aspiring Member
    well i tailor all my panties so that my junk fits through the front instead of trying to tuck it back to hide it. I love the fem feel of my lingerie all the while rocking out with my junk out.....silly huh, Tailoring the panties all started when i bought a beautiful corset that had a g-sting thong that i couldnt wear....because...well you know.... so a fetish seamstress i became

Wearing women's clothing of course, But I also have a fetish for bald-headed women, (have never met one in person) so sometimes I just become one. I also like getting messy (WAM-wet and messy), and mud if I ever get the chance.

I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish
    [FONT="Arial Black"]got your mother in a whirl not sure if your a boy or a girl.

Transgender pride

Quote Originally Posted by Missy811 View Post
    I love Asian women I totally have a Asian fetish
    I can agree with this too, even Asian men who perfect our craft get me all worked up.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

I'm a transvestic fetishist which means I like to dress in womens clothing...

I'm into financial domination. Send me your money, now! LOL