Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    I'm into financial domination. Send me your money, now! LOL
    Haha...

Well I absolutely love garter belts and stockings. More garters the better.

Also, skirts and petticoats although I have never worn this, but sometime soon.

Vicki

I used to be into history book and encyclopedia portraits of Queen Elizabeth The First and Marie Antionette. Young Samantha spent a lot of time in the library. That was when I was 7 or 8. And I liked 19th century looking stuff if it wasn't too trite or crappy and I like a lot of select items from the 60's,70's and 80's. I don't like baby doll collars or "little girl" dresses.
    I prefer long,almost maternity tops,and tights with winter-ish boots. I've owned at least 6 white ruffled Victorian-ish blouses and one wonderful wedding dress which I've talked about in the threads at least four times. I'm trying to put together a collection of "B-52" wigs and I'm ordering a Ronnie Spector wig tomorrow when I leave my apartment for the bank and the post office. I already own a kind of Red and Purple with glitter Vidal Sassoon job which looks something like Sandie Shaw's early hairdo in the sixties. I must return to the library tomorrow where I will study history.
    Last edited by Samantha B L; 03-02-2010 at 10:10 AM.

My fetishes? Hmmmmm! Any back lingerie, preferably leather,pvc or lycra. Thigh high boots, corsets, vibrators, dildos and nothing better than a stunningly beautiful CD er gets me going. A woman or beautiful Cd smoking a More 120 (why I dunno). Being tied up or handcuffed and well, ya know. I guess ya could say bdsm is my gig .

As long as I can remember it is stockings and high heels, next to that out dated as it is I still love to wear a dress with a full skirt and 2 or 3 cancan's petti under it. Oh the feels of the petticoats rubbing agains nylon legs is to die for.

I will never grow up

thigh highs
    4" stilletto heels
    dildos
    others i probly cant describe
    very very skinny waists
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This web site #1

Large breasts, shapley waist . . . curvy.

Tight clothes(skirt, top)

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    For some reason, I love to see guys and girls in satiny nylon soccer uniforms...I suppose it stems back to my first girlfriend, who was a BBW, that always wore Umbro shorts that were popular at the time (early 90s) and I just love the feel of them. My wife has several pair but doesn't like them as much as I do.

I also like pvc and vinyl clothing on girls, thin or fat.

Don't care for any other materials except nylon, pcv and vinyl. Not even nylon stockings (except to wear them)...

Weird I guess.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

Nurse Rogina...

Nurse Rogina is always looking for new patients.The uncooperative ones are restrained and their eyes covered.... But other than that there are way too many to list here so I'll pretend there aren't any.Did I tell you how I make my patients cooperate?

For me it's a combination of things. Long shapely legs, high heels and fabulous firm boobs.

Feet, stockings & pantyhose, shoes & boots (of various kinds) are particular favourites, and of course rubber always hits the spot. Have a thing for gasmasks too.

Red heads, glasses, bondage, fem clothing (duh!),and a few more personal things.
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Babydoll!

Quote Originally Posted by curious2BCD View Post
    My fetishes? Hmmmmm! Any back lingerie, preferably leather,pvc or lycra. Thigh high boots, corsets, vibrators, dildos and nothing better than a stunningly beautiful CD er gets me going. A woman or beautiful Cd smoking a More 120 (why I dunno). Being tied up or handcuffed and well, ya know. I guess ya could say bdsm is my gig .
    You will have to see some of the adult toys I fabricate. The lightsaber dildo is a huge hit with everyone. The spurs (like mine in my avatar, may look good but NOT a good idea during "happitime"

woops...guess my new avatar isn't available yet............sigh

My personal fetish.....midget chicks. I know....I know....
    Last edited by echo; 03-02-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by echo View Post
    You will have to see some of the adult toys I fabricate. The lightsaber dildo is a huge hit with everyone. The spurs (like mine in my avatar, may look good but NOT a good idea during "happitime"

woops...guess my new avatar isn't available yet............sigh

My personal fetish.....midget chicks. I know....I know....
    Hmmmmmmm! Lightsaber? Sounds interesting . I'm game ! Wanting to "experiment with the "real thing" sometime when I get enough "guts" lol

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar

Fetish?

A woman's ego! Wow it can truly be devastating to me. Makes me smile so much all the time just thinking about it. The other is just sitting on the couch necking.

Bra, panties, eyewear, & red lipstick !!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by rogina garter View Post
    Nurse Rogina is always looking for new patients.The uncooperative ones are restrained and their eyes covered.... But other than that there are way too many to list here so I'll pretend there aren't any.Did I tell you how I make my patients cooperate?
    Hmmmmmm! I think i need a "doctor" or "nurse" I'm game

Smile

Ive got a fetish for the latest fashions, cant go past a clothing shop with out looking at the latest fashions and purchasing an item.

surprise surprise guess mine?

Legs

I like legs and anything that is capable of accentuating them

Smile

A short pink silk skirt with a silk top and smooth legs with lycra nylons is my fetish.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Ok!

I'll play too. I have a few, but my main one is girls with muscular legs. Ever since I hit puberty I have been awestruck by the sight of a pretty girl with shapely powerful legs. Just to see a woman with bulging, toned thighs and calves will do it for me every time. I'm not talking about really large women either,more of the fitness/fbb type. Perfect example=
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Oh my gosh, some of you are such naughty girls, you should be

Just joking.

My biggest fetish is actually hearing/reading about people's fetishes and fantasies. I guess that makes me a reading version of a peeping tom... a reading tom? Reading tom-boy? Something like that. I might or might not want to try certain new things in real life, but I am always curious and like reading about them.

So... um... what do you do with the balloons? Nevermind, I don't want to get anyone banned.
    Last edited by Andy66; 03-03-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Add me to the girls who love to see long legs in nylons. To be more specific - shaved and shapely long legs.

Why, oh why, have women shunned nylons?
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

For me it is high heels and pantyhose, hearing heels walk, hear things get crunched under the heel, see heel dents in floors, stuff squashed and stuck on soles and heels

Virginia Slims

Smoking! Guilty as charged.

Don't smoke in the real world but will always have a Virginia Slim nearby when dressed.