Thread: The greatist thing happened!

Smile The greatist thing happened!

Yeaterday I went to my friend Brians house dressed and when I left at 4:00 I met him on the road and later that evenong he called and asked who the chick was driving my car!
    this morning Igot up feeling so good i decided to try it again! I put on a hot pink sleeveless mockneck t-shirt, nkee length black skirt, black opentoed sandals, and put my makeup on with hot pink toe nail and finger nail polish! and was invited in by his neighbor Sherri for a morning cup of coffee! At this point I don't think that she suspects, but any ways we got to know each other pretty good. and now I'm going over for dinner tonight!!!! thank goodness I live in the back woods where everyone can't see me at this point! but what to wear..............

Marda

Red face Whew ... What A Friday In CDLand !!!

Hi Samantha

Very Exciting ...

Of course we'll need to hear *Lot's* More :-)

Love / Marda

Lucy.T

Go girl :)

Hey Samantha,

It sure has been one of those weeks hasn't it!
    Sounds like you've been having a great time.
    Does you friend Brian and Sherri know each other very well?
    If they do they must be gossiping about this new girl in town!
    Would love to hear how it progresses.

Luv

~Tammy~

Set me straight...

Does Brian know you dress up? Were you going to his house en femme to see him? Did you pass as a female to the stranger Sheri?

congratulations on a fun outing!

jamiesizzle

Oh Oh, What a dilema

Samantha, who to choose, who to choose.... lol, or will you have affairs with both?!?!?!

I passed they asked!

Well I passed and after I left (cause Brian was their also) He called and asked to talk to Samantha! I made up the excuse she went out with a couple of girlfriends and probably wouldn't be back till the next day! He seemed kind of upset cause I think that he was going to ask Samantha out for Saturday! So What do you all think? should I accept an invitation from him or not?