Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What group do you fit into?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

I have two distinct views on existence...one is masculine and one feminine. I need both of them. In terms of interested in others I am interested in one and only one women no matter which gender I'm presenting.

tina

Iconoclast isn't on that list.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I think I'm pretty much narrowed it down to 1-6 except for the "I hate my male parts".

Kisses,

Allie

the me group seems very popular well i guess that is where i must be as nothing seems to fit at the moment

allie i,m with you girl i hate my male parts
    Last edited by az_azeel; 03-07-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: merged posts... no need for another reply when you have an edit button

Talking gender bender!

if i had to pick id say #6 for me.i like being a man but love womans clothes so i mix a lot.i want the best of both worlds.i guess im what you might call a gender bender most of the time.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    6 (Other)! I dress simply because I like to wear feminine clothing. It fits better, feels better, and certainly looks better!! So why not wear those things? I have no desire to be a woman! I am a Crossdresser!!
    That is who I am also.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

# 1 - 4 & NO !!!!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    For a start there is an exclusion zone round any Off switch,any one Stepping any where near It is liable to lose a finger,Its just not an option.

As to why I dress,well have been asked that question on many ocassions,still not been able to define It,Lets just say it feels sooo right to me,and I feel also it makes me a better person,and is where I feel happiest
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

confused

i find myself dressing up and expressing myself as a female in every way possible, even on some nights without sexual desires. but i find myself enjoying things like working on cars or renovating houses.

As for the on off switch, no i wouldn't switch it off it can be so relaxing after a hard days work, and i love it
    higher Conscious minds no matter

Quote Originally Posted by Satin_Lover_13 View Post
    1. I tried to quit but now what is the point in stopping.
    2. When I am dressed my sexual desires for a woman change to one for a male or (CD, TS).
    3. I am femme inside and I want to show it on the outside.
    4. I need to be a female. I hate my male parts.
    5. Dressing confuses me even more.
    6. Other (Explain)

If you could flick a switch and not have the desire or passion to dress would you put it in the off position?
    1. Years ago I tried to quit, but now I have quit, quitting.
    2. No, 38 years with one woman, she's enough for me.
    3. Yes to a degree, I would have to agree with this one some what.
    4. Not most of the times, but at times maybe just a little.
    5. No, no confusion here, in fact just the opposite, it seems to clear the head and help me focus.
    6. I know who and what I am, but putting on a skirt, wig, and make up some how makes me feel complete.

As for your switch, I want it put under lock and key, so not me or anyone else can touch it, I fear losing myself, if I lost the ability to express myself.
    Tina B.

Sorry, can't say I fit into any of the choices. I think there are parts of my persona that are more feminine then male. Things like my being accepting, tolerant, loving, giving, nuturing and empathetic of those around me. All more linked to being a female. But then again, I know I am male and like that part of me just fine. I honestly think I have the best of both worlds rolled into one person. No, I would not hit that switch.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    I am a group 1, group 3 and a group 6 kind of person. Group 6 is "Dressing in femme helps me to be closer to the other people in my life, esp. women."

My switch is in the "off" position as I am convinced that I have a womanly side of me and I now want to express that part of me to others.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Satin_Lover_13 View Post
    1. I tried to quit but now what is the point in stopping.
    2. When I am dressed my sexual desires for a woman change to one for a male or (CD, TS).
    3. I am femme inside and I want to show it on the outside.
    4. I need to be a female. I hate my male parts.
    5. Dressing confuses me even more.
    6. Other (Explain)

If you could flick a switch and not have the desire or passion to dress would you put it in the off position?
    6. Other. I know I'm male but feel like I'm supposed to dress and behave like a girl, most likely from conditioning throughout my childhood (read my bio if you're curious).

I'd flick that switch in a minute. Not that I have any chance of doing so.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Number 4

I am femme inside. I dont want to change my gender. you know those things are handy on a hiking trip or picnic; Just find a tree . . . ., but my soul is female, and I like it that way.
    Hugs and Kisses
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Gina[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I am a size 6. Ohhh that's not what you were asking dear sorry.

I am caught between trying to find balance between three and four. Although, I can't say I hate my maleness. There are some great perks that I love about being a man to include being a man. I am just trying to find that point of happiness where I can balance the woman I am with the man that I have grown to be.

Now for that switch. I have looked all over and can't find the darn thing. Can you be a dear and give me a hint where it is? Some days I would break the switch off so it can never be shut of and some days I would love to take the faceplate off and cut the red wire just like the do in the movies.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I'll pick #6 because I don't like going with the herd,flock,pack or assembled masses.

Why did I make the choices that I have? I'm still working on the answer. So stayed tuned. I'll let you know when I've figured it out. Promise.

Would I flip the switch to turn it off if I could? Yes,if it were a simple light switch. Unfortunately it's not. In the mind when one switch is turned off there is a good chance that another one gets turned on to take its place. I can deal with this one being on. I don't know what the other circuits are for so it's best not to mess with them.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Oh definitely 3

The idea is sound... but the questions don't capture the complexity...

The avvy pic isn't me

Word

Quote Originally Posted by gabimartini View Post
    Let's see...

1. Been there done that.
    2. No way! Regardless of what I wear, I like girls!
    3. Works both ways.
    4. Nah.
    5. Not anymore. It makes me stronger.
    6. I dress because it allows me to express the female side of me. It brings me immense peace and happiness to do so.

As for the swith... I did wish for that in my "alpha male" days. Now, those days are over and I'm happy the way I am.
    1. Ditto
    2. Ditto
    3. Ditto
    4. Ditto
    5. Ditto
    6. Ditto

Switches...maybe one for rewind, go back and start over with the acceptance i've gained. I personally am able to go alpha male easily.

Hey ditto...i mean gabi, you smart girl! mj

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    I am a size 6. Some days I would break the switch off so it can never be shut of and some days I would love to take the faceplate off and cut the red wire just like the do in the movies.
    NO, SUZANNE!! NOT THE RED WIRE!!!! BOOM!!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    You are Number 6!

I'm not number I am a free Crossdresser!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Banned Read only
    6. Other.

I feel more complete, more confident, better about myself as a woman. I am fulfilled by it. I don't hate my male parts, however much I might detest sweaty balls chafing or sticking to the side of a leg. I do have feminine qualities on the inside, but I have masculine qualities too. I have developed some fantasies regarding men, but it has to do with making myself feel more feminine and not about actual attraction to men.

In all, it's about how I feel more comfortable; I know I don't fit into any of those categories, but I don't know how to categorize it just yet.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Actually number one. I've purged a couple of times and now I'm resigned to the truth. I'm a CD and happy to be one. When I'm dressed, I turn myself on!

Number 3. I am femme on the inside. When I dress it feels like this is what is proper for me. I am a feminine male. Andrea

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Other for me. Comepletely crossdressed is a satisfying experience for me. (no not that way) The magic of the transformation cannot be denied. Wow, mirror, makeup, wigs, the foundation garments with the chosen outfit to complete the desired results. Switch this all off? NO WAY! Too much fun.