Thread: Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

Oh Yeah.... I have never been caught enfemme.... not even close calls... and reading all the accounts about you guys getting caught has always been.... well boreing.... I just couldn't relate.... till tonight....

I dropped the wife off at the airport this morning so she could go back up to Wisconsin and take care of her mom..... (YES.... the chickens hatched)... so I have all these plans to dress now but have to schedule around the son....

If I'm boring you feel free to go watch the Olympics....

So he works evenings till 11 and he texted me that he was going over and spend the night at a friends house after work.... (doing the happy dance).... soooooo I got ready and waxed dams near everything that could be waxed safely..... and was dressed to the nines when my wife called... so I was standing in the living room at 10 pm when all of a sudden the someone tries to get in the front door (which I remembered to lock)... then the door bell... It's the son and 5 of his friends....

EKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

My wife asks.... "Who's at the door"

Not like I can go let them in so run for the bedroom.... throw everything off the bed and go lock myself in the bath room,,, Tell the wife that I will call her back and just as I hang up the son is at the bathroom door "Dad.... come out and see Jim's new car"

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Be out in a second...... Off with the skirt and top, scrubb off the makeup.... Baggy jeans (the male variety) and a tee.... put on a ball cap and a big coat to cover up the breas forms... and go outside...

After a quick look at the new beater, back in the house and pickup my heels which I left in the living room... all my bras and washable dresses I had hanging on the line down stairs. (did laundry enfemme) and cleaned up the bathroom mess just in time for them all to come back in..

Now they are watching TV and I hope they will go to the friends house soon!! lol

Me seconds before:
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-18-2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: WHo not how!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos