Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

Oh Yeah.... I have never been caught enfemme.... not even close calls... and reading all the accounts about you guys getting caught has always been.... well boreing.... I just couldn't relate.... till tonight....

I dropped the wife off at the airport this morning so she could go back up to Wisconsin and take care of her mom..... (YES.... the chickens hatched)... so I have all these plans to dress now but have to schedule around the son....

If I'm boring you feel free to go watch the Olympics....

So he works evenings till 11 and he texted me that he was going over and spend the night at a friends house after work.... (doing the happy dance).... soooooo I got ready and waxed dams near everything that could be waxed safely..... and was dressed to the nines when my wife called... so I was standing in the living room at 10 pm when all of a sudden the someone tries to get in the front door (which I remembered to lock)... then the door bell... It's the son and 5 of his friends....

EKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

My wife asks.... "Who's at the door"

Not like I can go let them in so run for the bedroom.... throw everything off the bed and go lock myself in the bath room,,, Tell the wife that I will call her back and just as I hang up the son is at the bathroom door "Dad.... come out and see Jim's new car"

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Be out in a second...... Off with the skirt and top, scrubb off the makeup.... Baggy jeans (the male variety) and a tee.... put on a ball cap and a big coat to cover up the breas forms... and go outside...

After a quick look at the new beater, back in the house and pickup my heels which I left in the living room... all my bras and washable dresses I had hanging on the line down stairs. (did laundry enfemme) and cleaned up the bathroom mess just in time for them all to come back in..

Now they are watching TV and I hope they will go to the friends house soon!! lol

Me seconds before:
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-18-2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: WHo not how!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Great save!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The crossdresser quick change really should be an Olympic event.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

OMG! Five of his friends. You woulda been outed like nobody's ever been outed before!

Thanx Karren....hope you had fun.

There are only two sets of people I fear getting caught:

One, my employer.
    Two , the Police in my town since I am close friends with a bunch of cops in my town.

Guess reading everyones near miss's gave me some knowledge of what to do..... RUN LIKE HELL..... and lock yourself in the bathroom!! lol

.......My Photos

Good show Karren! Now, tomorrow make sure to check your hands and arm for bruises. I had one like that last summer and ended up bruising the backs of my hands as I drammed my "stuff" under the bed and banged the backs of my hands on the bed frame.

great story, Been there Done that It is scary Hasn't happened in awhile but luckily bathroom doors have locks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]YIKES![/SIZE]

Now THAT would be the perfect training video!

Wow my heart is pounding. Thanks

I like taking some chances from time to time. Have not been caught yet. Several close calls. They make my heart pound. It is like getting hit with 240 volts.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    great story, Been there Done that It is scary Hasn't happened in awhile but luckily bathroom doors have locks
    Yes they do. Unfortunately, said locks are countered in usefulness by family members needing to use the facilities

Gee Karren......

I'm surprised you didn't just walk out dressed, ask "what year is it", and then invite them in to watch the Olympics!

Go USA!

Suzanne
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

There are two rules I never compromise in both my business and personal life...

1)Always have an emergency plan.
    2) See rule #1.

If there is one thing I have learned in life, it is that there is always potential for the unexpected to occur. I have also learned that raising young or teenage children almost guarantees it.

I have had custody of my kid every single week-end for the past 15 years. I have always completely shut down any type of questionable behavior that could potentially jeopardize that relationship every week-end, and resumed my regular routine on Monday again. No, my kid does not have a house key...hehehe

There is no such thing as a "coincidence" or being "totally safe" in my mind. They are simply meaningless terms used by naive people. lol

I would love to publish a book of nothing but these recaps of the "fire drills".
    Last edited by eluuzion; 02-18-2010 at 12:34 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The teenagers have left the building...... too bad I'm too tired now! lol Since the wife knows and doesn't approve I haven't dressed since last August..... So I took the safety off...... and since she will be gone for weeks.... I have to cram a years worth of dressing into the little time I have......

.......My Photos

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    Oh Yeah.... I have never been caught enfemme.... not even close calls...
    [SIZE="2"]I’ve never been caught en femme either (not even close). I know how to cover my tracks, but it really helps to be unmarried, childless, and devoid of friends that live nearby…[/SIZE]

If I'm boring you feel free to go watch the Olympics....
    [SIZE="2"]Nothing could make me that bored! [/SIZE]

My wife asks.... "How's at the door"
    [SIZE="2"]Apparently Who is on first, What is on second, and I don’t know is on third…[/SIZE]

LOL WHO!!!! Wish I could spell!! The engineers cures..... Inginears........

.......My Photos

I suppose hiding under the bed wouldn't have worked in that situation...

Did you remeber to call the wife back ?
    Mistybtm

With all the other accolades you've received, you can now add the "Quick Change" medal to your jewelry collection
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Getting Caught

It happens to all of us at one time or another. True that once it happens to us it is a massive rush to avoid getting caught and freak out. I don't like feeling that way- it sucks but it is the way that it is.
    I can always hide the clothes o.k. because I usually have prearranged an escape route but if you're delaying almost anyone will know you are hiding something and it's the challenge of trying to act calm and catch your breath when you answer the door after going back to drab.

Here is a training video for such emergencies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnR9yDTvPQ

It is called impossible. It went around the net a while back, they are quick change artists. Even though it is an illusion, it takes real talent to pull it off.

Glad you pulled it off Karren, and glad you are able to dress again after the long drought. Some S.O. don't understand that it effects us emotionally when we go for a long time and can't do it. Seven months must seem like an eternity to you.

Nothing like nearly getting caught to make that heart beat a little faster. I remember taking the stairs in my mother's house fourteen at a time when she came home unexpectedly one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    Did you remeber to call the wife back ?
    YES!! Priority number one after everything calmed down... Then she says "you didn't have to call back".. lol

I'm lucky my heart beat at rest is 42!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnR9yDTvPQ

It is called impossible. It went around the net a while back, they are quick change artists. Even though it is an illusion, it takes real talent to pull it off.

Glad you pulled it off Karren, and glad you are able to dress again after the long drought. Some S.O. don't understand that it effects us emotionally when we go for a long time and can't do it. Seven months must seem like an eternity to you.
    I saw a pair live doing that last month... Part of Cirque Dreams Illumination!! Don't know how they do it.... but I'm a "quick" learner!
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-18-2010 at 06:48 AM.

.......My Photos

I have a dad that stops in at odd time. His idea of 'calling ahead' amounts to beeping the horn as he pulls into the driveway.

Between him and a few other spur of the moment visitors such as UPS deliveries, I've had a TON of practice for the quick change gold medal event.

I think I can get out of a skirt, blouse, jewelry and heels in less than 30 seconds then, like you, just pull something bulky over my bra and forms, and pants over my PH.

The most difficult part is getting makeup off AND being sure that I didn't miss anything, all while in a rush.

My father must think I shower a dozen times today. Every time he shows up at the door, I'm in the bathroom and was 'just about to step into the shower' which explains my delay coming to the door.

Only once have I been 'trapped' somewhere with no way to access a change of clothes without being seen, so I just told the person to go out in the yard for a few minutes to wait for me. Who knows what they THOUGHT was going on in the meantime!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein