Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Crossdressing Skater !

Go, Johny Go-- Johny Be Goode!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I love it.
    Have you seen the photo of him in leggings with heels?

He looks great

-Susan

Loved his outfit for the long program. Definitely very fem.

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

Whos what?

After reading the title of this thread, the original post, all the quoting's of the original post,I never saw anyone other than Karen H say anything about the skating aspect. So I'm wondering who are the other "crossdressing skaters"? Did you mean yourself,a friend,or another professional skater? I dont follow the sport so idk who is being referenced.
    April.
    May the lord know those that don't love us so he may turn their hearts or at least their ankle so we'll know em by their limp.

You take the urban noise with some Durbin Poison.
    Its gonna lessen your load.....

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Did I miss the press conference? Who says he is a crossdresser?
    Lori, lighten up. It is not a big deal. No need to go into a rant over nothing.

Anyways yeah Johnny does look good, I wish I had that figure.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

[SIZE=2]For some strange reason he reminds me of Johnny Depp....and have no idea why...lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]But to be honest, I don't care for his outfits at all...it's ust not my style.......sorry.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I note that some of the male skaters wear outfits not normally viewed as 'masculine' . I think it is acceptable in this art form.I think I observed eyelash treatment on Johnny-which is fine with me, just noticed it. wonder if others did or does he have naturally curled eyelashes? I too think the judges were harsh on his excellent program.

My wife giggled cutely and mentioned she thought he curled his eyelashes. He also reminded her of Johnny Depp. She loved him and we both thought he got screwed in the scoring because of his dress and mannerisms. I loved his "in their face" approach. More power to him...

ChanDelle

Smile Kudos to Johnny Weir

I want to say "Kudos to Johnny Weir" for excellent skating and more importantly for being himself! Johnny weir is a great role model for boys because he has a strong feminine side an openly expresses it rather than suppressing it which can lead to a life of drugs or even worse. Johnny is more of a man than the typical macho men that lives behind a pseudo image or that conform to the pigeon hole that they they believe they are forced into by society.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

If anybody is wondering who Johnny Weir is, this may help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Weir

He does have some great costumes. I like the all white one.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by April Renee View Post
    After reading the title of this thread, the original post, all the quoting's of the original post,I never saw anyone other than Karen H say anything about the skating aspect. So I'm wondering who are the other "crossdressing skaters"? Did you mean yourself,a friend,or another professional skater? I dont follow the sport so idk who is being referenced.
    April.
    [SIZE="3"]I believe I worded that about the "other" skaters rather unclearly, April - I had in mind myself and two other crossdressers in the forum who are also skaters.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karen would undoubtly look great in one of Johnnies customs. Hard to picture Karen in
    guys hockey stuff. Slapshot indeed.

Johnny

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. When you trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.

We are buried beneath the weight of information,
    which is being confused with knowledge;
    quantity is being confused with abundance
    and wealth with happiness.
    We are monkeys with money and guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Did I miss the press conference? Who says he is a crossdresser? It's a costume...it is what he wears on the ice...it isn't a girl's outfit (unless he is wearing tights and a woman's leotard). Ice skaters at that level wear a lot of sequins and netting...it is a costume. The guys wear snap crotch body suits. The kid from France dressed as a marionette does that make him a puppet?
    How is it you always seem to hit the nail on the head?

I first would like to say just making it to the olympics is quite an accomplishment, and to feel comfortable enough to wear what you
    want in front of the whole world is great.

Go Johnny!
    Last edited by Di; 02-22-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: please use the multi quote option

I for one, have not even turned on the Vancouver Olympics. It's usully the Russians or communist bloc skaters that win anyway because the judges from those countries are told by their goverments to do so even thought they take an oath of impartially. USA skaters, even though great skaters almost never get a fair shake from the judges anyway. As we all have seen, once you get 3-4 tenths behind you most likely will not get a medal, and all those years of training, you went home with only memories and no medal to show for all the years of training.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 02-22-2010 at 04:12 AM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012