Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you choose your femme cup size?

How did you choose your femme cup size?

If you had to pick one of the two options below, what would you say was your main driver in choosing your femme cup size?

A. Feminine instincts (opting for a size that will make you feel good about yourself);

OR

B. Masculine preferences (opting for a size you are most attracted to as a male).

First option for me.

What about you?

I guess I fit into a third category. I'm a 38, and the smallest cup size I could get was B, so that's what I shop for now.

Wendy

I have, how can I say this... natural assets... from being a big girl to begin with, so I'm trying to work with what I've got. Though if I ever lose enough weight (and that is the plan...) then I suppose I'll just go by whatever looks right for my frame/body shape.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I had the owner of the store size me correctly and at first I wanted smaller and I will say she was right on the money.

I went with 36 C. I think it makes me feel more feminine to have bigger curves...the hip pads are in the mail! I guess I'd go with the first option.

Platinum Member
    Id chose A: feminine instincts. I went with a 40 C. given my height and build these just seemed proportionate.

First: Weight and build... bigger boobs seemed to work (36DD)... then I wanted smaller boobs (like a lot of GGs?), sadly my smaller boobs have died and rather than replace them I just used my originals and they are GREAT!

Now agonising about buying a smaller set again, but my originals (now 6 years old) are like a second skin...

GGs don't get to choose... Maybe I should stick with what I have.. love 'em or hate 'em?

I'd like to go to 36C though...

Love Kaz xx

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I went the recommendation the rep from the Breastform Store gave me. i was looking for a natural look.

When I first put on my breastforms and bra they looked huge but when I saw myself in the mirror they looked just right.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I actually went to a mastectomy store where the owner and her daughters tried various cup sizes on me to see which looked best on my frame (story here). Basically, anything larger than an A cup just looks too big on me, but then again I'm kinda on the tiny side.

Kathi

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

time tested process

I asked my wife.

so simple!

P.S. 40B

I know what I wanted, ..... big 'uns. However, the owner explained to me the ratio of frame size to boobs, and what would look right on me. Ended up with a pair of D s
    Usually just wearing a bra I take a B. When fully dressed, out come the D s.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    ... I'm kinda on the tiny side.
    I keep wondering. How on earth do you do that! Lots of cardio? Strange metabolism that devours anything you throw at it? Lots of fruit and veg with no carbs?!

I dunno a 36 or 38B just felt right. Looks just nice enough and doesn't get in my way. At least I have that choice, women don't. Works for me anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me it was easy. My wife decided for me "you need C cup". I guess in a peculier way it would be Option A. Feminine instincts

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina66 View Post
    I keep wondering. How on earth do you do that! Lots of cardio? Strange metabolism that devours anything you throw at it? Lots of fruit and veg with no carbs?!
    The second option, combined with being a genetic freak. I mean, I eat. I don't mean your garden-variety use of the word eat, either. I mean, "horde of teenage boys raiding the fridge after a game of Ultimate" eat. As to what I eat, here's a sampling from yesterday:

I had my usual breakfast - a pair of mini pound cakes and a Big Gulp. Lunch was a Burger King Steakhouse XT combo with onion rings and a Coke (I went with the small-size combo though. Gotta watch that figure! ). Dinner was two bowls of cassoulet, a sleeve of crackers and two glasses of milk. Since it was the day after my birthday, I finished off the birthday cake and some chocolate ice cream, with a Coke to wash it all down. This morning, my daughter saw me measuring my waist (I think I've been gaining. Yay!) and wanted me to measure hers. She's almost 10, weighs 48 pounds and her waist is 22" (ain't genetics grand?). Me, I'm 47, weigh 135 (if I'm lucky) and my waist is 26". Sigh. Considering that the most exercise I get is typing long messages like this one, no. Cardio is not in the cards.

So yeah, boobs bigger than a B cup look obscene on me. even my A's look a bit out there, but they don't make smaller forms. Sigh. Again.

Kathi

Right for my size

I would say A. 42 band size with a D cup. Seems right for my frame.

i read a lot of stuff on the boards and tg sites, personal web pages and the like. found i needed to coordinate with my frame, weight, and height....since i was getting to choose after all and was not limited by the gene pool......i also experimented with water-filled balloons and the like.

ended up a 38C.

i went larger once and the look was classic disproportionate trannie! lol

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    Has in my opinion, I've got a small body frame, I didn't want to go too big, has I knew they would look ott, & I think a b cup suits me perfectly anyway
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Some times I'm in the mood for the B' and some times I'm in the mood for the D's. It's nice to be able to choose!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    The second option, combined with being a genetic freak. I mean, I eat. I don't mean your garden-variety use of the word eat, either. I mean, "horde of teenage boys raiding the fridge after a game of Ultimate" eat.
    I would kill for your metabolism, Kathi. *sigh* I'll just have to live with having natural 48DD's and ignore that I had to be a rather large man to get them.

Discussed with SO. Selected a size that is proportional to my overall body.
    Worked out pretty good. 38C.
    No closet is big enough!

Option A for me. Although, I don't remember how I figured out my size.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I was lucky

The bras I had available to me were 42C. They fit and I overfilled them with form materials for a couple of years. Then I realized I didn't need to be any bigger and the clothing I was collecting would fit better if I did a little reduction. I've stayed with B or C ever since.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Smile

not sure if a or b? just a "40-C" cup looks right for my build.

Back when I was part time I started out a 36B as I thought that was adequate and didn't unduly attract attention. When I finally came out to my sisters when I was 35 they were all disappointed in me as all three of them are what you might say busty, the smallest of them was a 36D. They talked me into going big and I went to a 36D which did draw attention but I have to admit I enjoyed that. Now after 7 plus years of hormones I am a 36C, so I guess now it is Mother Nature and the pharmacuetical industry that picked my size for me.