Thread: Caught: The Motion Picture!

Caught: The Motion Picture!

[SIZE="3"]There has been a fair amount of threads about getting "caught", or close to it, lately! They have to be the most exciting threads, and funny, too, though, not funny at the time it happens. I think there could be some hilarious songs about being "caught". or "almost caught", or "outed"! I would like to see a movie about a CD, who all through the movie has close calls, and towards the end of the movie, gets "caught", and "outed". I could be a comedy, with a happy ending! By the way, I was "outed" a few weeks ago, by a gossip woman, who told guy friends, in the church. It may end some friendships, with a number of non-dressing guys i know. The movie could be serious, in places, tragic in places, and funny." "CAUGHT" could be a title. Do you all have any ideas? Songs, like, "Alone again Naturally". "Caught again Naturally."[/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Louise,
    I like the idea. We seem to have a pretty good set of stories here that can serve as examples, from the starting thru the almost caught to being caught, outted and accepted. I can't think of a movie that has that kind of a focus, although in both "Tootsie" and "Mrs. Doubtfire" there were great comedic scenes where the lead character was nearly caught. The difference I see in your proposal is we have a real crossdresser, not just someone who is using crossdressing to achieve some other goal like a job or getting time with his kids.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

[SIZE="3"]Oh! I had totally forgotten about Mrs. Doubtfire, and Tootsie. I am not a big movie watcher, and had not seen either film completely. Jim Carrey might be a good actor for the CDer part, in my movie idea![/SIZE]

[SIWhere are the responses!?ZE="3"][/SIZE]

Good grief, some of the"pickles" I've been in over the years almost getting "caught" would make most of you guys faint.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile

This reminds me of a stand up bit I saw just the other day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3DEb_JT3m4#t=233s

Sorry girl the title just does nothing for me. I think there have been moives with the title caught. I think it should be called " Drab in 60 seconds ". Now that's much better I think. Me I have never had a " all most or caught " moment in my life. You see I am now out with all but my boss and fellow drivers. My last job they all knew. I am jus lt waiting to get a good read on my new boss and waiting for the job market to improve jussttt in case if I tell him and I loss my job I can find another one just as , or better.

Oh you say why tell him..... Well I want my long painted nails back and I would like it to be ok with my boss so when I talk to custermers that he knows and will not freek out.

If there way a real life like movie about us and of allmost getting caught I think most of us would think of it as a horror movie and hide when the scary parts come up. Lol just think you could go there and spot the CDers in the room by there fearfull looks on there faces. It would be nice to see a true cd movie one day. Maybe we all should pitch in and make it ourselfs eh. 1000 $ form each of us and we can star in it. I can act very well. So let's do it anyone want to send Louise a check???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I remember in my days of crossdressing, I used to go to a wonderful store called Florences Fashions for transformation sessions.(and we are still great friends today). Once dressed, Barbara (the owner) would ask if I had any fantasies I would like to act out with her (not sexual). My answer was usually no, but once we did one called "caught by your wife".

Well, she was real good at playing my wife and I quickly turned into mush. My fantasy turned more into a nightmare...I'm not sure I would want to see a movie about that....
    Kristen

Yea ,I could see that working in a weekly mini series,a new "almost caught" petrifying moment each week.One idea to spice it up a bit would be to have a different CD play the role each week,with different family situations and relationships,some could be comical and some could be dead serious.Keep em guessing.Bet it would be a hit.

If you ever get the chance find the movie "Some Like It Hot" with Tony Curtis, Jack Lemon, and Marilyn Monroe. It's as close to being what you are looking for as there is. It just played recently on TCM
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

How about

When I read this & you asked for a song I thought

"Caught in the Middle Again" or is it "Stuck in the Middle with you"?
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

[SIZE="3"]Rita, you're so right! I first saw that old movie a few years ago, on PBS channel. That has to be the top cd movie![/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Another theme song: "You don't know me."[/SIZE]

Let's collaborate on a script. Set the plot in a small town in the midwest (Podunk South Dakota, perhaps), where everybody knows everybody else's business. The "almost caught" subject could be a well known local figure with ties to city hall, church, boy scouts, PTA, etc. Throw in a smattering of songs like Lola and Oh bladee Oh bladah Life Goes On, give it a happy ending where the town rallys in support of him, and I think we could have a box office smash.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land