Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you think of it...?

The only time dressing is off of my mind is when I am curled around my wife. Oh and there is that work thing.

Smile

only time i do not think about dressing.....only when driving...sometimes....and i drive a rig, with a 48 ft trailer.....

loni

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1
    How often do you think of it...?
    ...either planning a time to dress or simply thinking of clothes/outfits/makeup?
    [SIZE="2"]Well, I think about it every day, which is one of the reasons why I hang around here. The idea of dressing up sometime during the day plays in the background like gentle music. I take it for granted, since I’m dressed up as often as possible -- this means every day, unless something dramatic pops up. If I’m working on something in my studio, I’m usually dressed, and if I’m not doing that I’m looking forward to getting back to my studio – crossdressing is part and parcel of the thought process at all times. I don’t have a large selection of things to wear – I stick with what makes me happy and comfortable, and I weave that into my everyday existence. This has been going on for years. I’m always anticipating when and where I can get dressed up, to enhance even the most mediocre event or circumstance. I dress, so I daydream about it…[/SIZE]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Pretty much all the time for me, Its become part of who I am and I dont want it to go away. When I see a lady dressed on something nice (which is all the time because I spend most of the day with my wife everyday) I have to check out the fashion and wonder what it would look like on me. When I watch TV (more ladies in nice clothes). Well...... Lets face it pretty much anywhere you go there are ladies in nice clothes.... And I want them all. (the clothes not the ladies)
    Erika Leigh

all most 24/7

most all the time while at home, work, or school.

i think about dressing all the time when i am not in girly mode

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Well there was this one time, I didn't think about it , hmmmmm, wrong, I think about it 100 % of the time !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's hard to quantify for me because at work I tend think less about it as I'm concentrating on whatever I'm working on. However, outside of work, thinking about clothes, outfits, and makeup? ... I'd say about 60-70%
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

morning noon and night

I'm like many of the others here whereby other than when I am working I think about CD'ing quite a bit. It seems as the older I get the more I dress and the more I dress the more I think about it.

I start to think about the next time I will dress the second my bra hits the floor when undressing!!

Constantly.. 24/7/365

Since I am retired, and dressed to some degree everyday I have fewer thoughts about it.. I have found that undredressing all the time lessens the amount of time that my thoughts are centered around being Fem. Have a great weekend. Charla

I think of it in the evening and in my dreams. And when i have an opportunity to wear my outfit which is sadly a rare thing.

Far to much for my own good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

all the time!

I would have to say constantly. Except at work. Mostly. When I get out of work, I race home. Actually race home. Sooner or later I'll be getting a speeding ticket. Should I tell the cop why I was in such a hurry?????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep, I suppose it's on my mind most of the time. It just feels right every time I dress, so I think of it often.