View Poll Results: what type of women are you attracked to?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • fully fem/high maintance

15 41.67%
  • soft fem/low maintance

25 69.44%
  • not fem/no maintance

2 5.56%
  • soft butch/low maintance

1 2.78%
  • hard core butch/ no signs of maintance

1 2.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: what type of women are you attracked to?

mitch

what type of women are you attracked to?

:i was just curious to what the results were me personally i like 1-2
    Last edited by morgantoy25; 08-10-2005 at 08:41 AM.
    if your going to be something be good at it

A breather is good

Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

mitch
    well breathing is an importance yes!

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Erm... I'm not. I'm 100% gay boy. So... yeah.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

mitch
    so eddie you are ftm yes but not attracted to women , if so that is awsome

Yup, I'm FTM but I like blokes.
    Why is that so awesome? Just out of curiosity...
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

mitch
    to me being honest to your self is always awsome.
    plus i would have to say it is a first for me

Oh. Thanks
    I'm a big believer in honesty. I never lie, and if I do I make it obvious I'm lying so I get caught (perhaps I'm self- destructive?).
    But, yeah, most (about 99% from my experience) FTMs are attracted to women, if not singularly, then they are bisexual (and usually with a stronger attraction to women than men at any rate).

I was talking to Izzard about this very thing, actually, and he told me that when he was in the movie The Avengers one of Uma Thermon's stunt doubles was an FTM CD/TV and she was happily married, with kids, and was completely heterosexual.

And I've talked to one other, who I lost contact with. But yes, by and large, FTMs fancy girls.

mitch
    thats awsome, so you are personal with izzard you are?

Not quite personal, per se. I met him once and talked to him for about 5 minutes and he must have thought highly of me, because he mentioned meeting me the next day when he was in New York. I have it on video, in fact, saved on my computer. A couple of my friends were there and when they told me he mentioned me I almost passed out!

mitch
    thats really cool man!
    i watched a dvd of his a few years ago, very great comic!
    so kudos to you dude!

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Well my opinion is... I don't mind a girl who getts dirty and works on engines. I don't really care she is butch day and night, but when it comes to bed time, I kinda hope/expect her to be the repressed female animal jumping me. When we go out on dates and other special ocassions I like her to be in a dress.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Eileen1969

Wink where do you come up with this stuff?

I think all women would take an offence to this! I personally believe that you are what you like to be around! and I believe that one person can save a lot of grief as well pains~ if one person can really love themselves! I am learning this through many people whom I have met through here and in actual life! just blabbing lol love ya all Eileenxoxo
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

I like girls that are petite and like to wear feminine clothing and are not afraid to break a nail.

I like a girl who can throw a mean fastball and can also go out dancing in a little black dress too.

I like a girl who can roll up her sleeves, wear jeans and help out doing the gardening.

Emmi

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    Yup, I'm FTM but I like blokes.
    Why is that so awesome? Just out of curiosity...
    You are just like the vast majority of us male to female CD's, not so strange really!

Maybe you just wish to emulate the form that you love?

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Well looking at my track record I have to conclude I'm attracted to completely the wrong sort. I'm not very good at relationships... I think they are drawn by the kitten looks and then when they find out I'm a 11pm cocoa and teddy bear sort they're off

I like really femme girls though... Have to be low maintenence as I'm like owning a Bentley already... lol... oh and no hose pinching types... that really bugs me... 'Do you know how expensive Wolfords are Darling?'
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 08-24-2005 at 02:21 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

?

Just wanted some clarification. As this thread is in the FTM area is the poll aimed at FTM's or is it open to anyone to answer?

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Red face Re:" What type of women are you attracted to?"

Oops, gotta check these catagories more closely, didn't realize it was aimed at FTM. Saw a chance to weigh in with an opinion, hope I didn't skew the results. Mea culpa. oooxxx RebeccaLynne.