Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many people fall under this category

Hmmm,

I am in the unusual situation of being dressed while I work. I am a designer so creating on CAD, and speaking to clients on the phone regularly as well, a situation I am able to enjoy greatly, so I never get to watch football or films, but equally an unusual routine nevertheless
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I just watched old rerun of Alien vs Predator, The Matrix, Terminator Salvation on TV last week, and watch recorded episodes of "X Files" alot. Monday nite I do not even answer the phone when "24" is on, my favorite.

I'm always dressed at "work" (home). I just try not to look in the mirror when I am being a "hitter" on the phone, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We do

My wife and I watch Red Wings Hockey all the time dressing in our night gowns. Hers is blue mine is pink.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Why should what you wear make any difference in what you like to do?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Red face

You are not alone at all I've even made up a cheerleading outfit for when I watch my Broncos play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
    Hmmm,

I am in the unusual situation of being dressed while I work. I am a designer so creating on CAD, and speaking to clients on the phone regularly as well, a situation I am able to enjoy greatly, so I never get to watch football or films, but equally an unusual routine nevertheless
    Hot hip cool, u! Nice...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Never used to mix my dressing with Sport,e.g. watching my Football team Celtic f.c.but got round that when my wife bought me some Merchandise from female range in Club shop,plenty GGs are into sport

Mever saw any reason not to watch guy movies when dressed,and Horror films are just an excuse to snuggle in with my wife
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

No way are you alone in this. My wife enjoys doing things with her friends that I have no interest at all in doing, while I enjoy my many hobbies, which include watching sports, golfing, playing music, computers, etc. And whereas I'm a sucker for fine feminine attire, I prefer my own guy interests to those my wife enjoys.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/