Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Who among us is a Crossdresser Only?

I am a Crossdresser! I freely admit it, and am proud to do so. I am NOT transgendered or transsexual and have no desire to be either one.

There is no desire in me to actually become a woman! I just like to wear the same clothing that real women wear! I really like the fit, the feel, and especially the look of feminine clothing on my body.

So who else on this forum feels like I do? I know there are some who go out in public in feminine clothes, but looking like a man. I do that myself, more so than I used to since I lost my wife to cancer! She always did my wig and my makeup! What I am looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

That's me! At least I think that it is......

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.

<-------- Here's one!

Kathi

Crossdresser

I am a crossdresser and I love it. Wearing womens clothing is a real thrill in my life, I love wearing sexy under garments and my favorite is the feel and look of a well fitting bra it feels so good and the more lace the better. When I first discovered how much I liked wearing bras, panties and slips I felt so guilty about it but now I have come to grips with who and what I am and no longer feel that way and just enjoy what I want to be when I want to be.

Yes I am acrossdresser. I wear only female clothing, I have no male clothes.
    I have no desires to be a woman, I just love there clothes so I wear them.
    Although I do get all dolled up on occasion and go out, it is a rarity, as it is just too much bother.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

That's me. Crossdresser only.

Jodi

Aspiring Member
    Count me in. It's CD or bust or both.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    Although I do get all dolled up on occasion and go out, it is a rarity, as it is just too much bother.
    This describes me to the T. I dont know what I did with all my male clothes its either all female clothes or neutral.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I'm with Lisa on this one no mens clothes but have no desire to chop my body parts off.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

This strikes me as unusual...

Yes I am a crossdresser. I wear only female clothing, I have no male clothes.
    Genetic males who dress only in women's wear usually say they are "living full time as a woman", and refer to themselves as transsexuals--sometimes pre-op, sometimes non-op. How do you behave in pubic? Walk, gestures and voice rather feminine or just like the regular guys on the street? Do you date? Do the people you encounter at work treat you like a girl or a guy?

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry V View Post
    I am a crossdresser and I love it. Wearing womens clothing is a real thrill in my life, I love wearing sexy under garments and my favorite is the feel and look of a well fitting bra it feels so good and the more lace the better. When I first discovered how much I liked wearing bras, panties and slips I felt so guilty about it but now I have come to grips with who and what I am and no longer feel that way and just enjoy what I want to be when I want to be.
    x2 amen, its just about the clothes...oh no does this mean I'm high maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Terry V View Post
    Yes, I am a crossdresser, in a loving and happy relationship with the most wonderful wife. Like Terry, it's lingerie that does it for me, particularly sexy lacy underwired bras and matching panties. Just got the most lovely pinstriped teddy with suspenders, and I feel so good wearing it with lace top stockings and my favourite bra and g strings.

I want no more than this - to feel feminine, but stay happy as I am.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    What I'm------------- looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    Sissy, why can't BOTH CDing and sex be "fun"!?

I have fun doing either one, or both together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile

i love being a cross dresser...

<--- Guilty as charged You found another one here sister. I am a crossdresser and just enjoy being dressed feminine. Yes, I do go out in public but the events I go to the people I am with know I am a crossdresser and that's okay with me.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sissy, why can't BOTH CDing and sex be "fun"!?

I have fun doing either one, or both together!
    They certainly can both be fun, either separately or together! My late wife and I had almost 50 years of doing both!

I was referring to the wearing of female clothing for the main purpose of having sex "as a woman!" That is definitely not my thing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am a crossdresser and a little Bi-Curious. I work as a woman and enjoy wearing cute outfits and shoes to the office everyday. Took me many years to realize my goal and I am enjoying every minute.

Me too. And please don't take that as a put down of anyone else.

Jaydee

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I am a Crossdresser! I freely admit it, and am proud to do so. I am NOT transgendered or transsexual and have no desire to be either one.

There is no desire in me to actually become a woman! I just like to wear the same clothing that real women wear! I really like the fit, the feel, and especially the look of feminine clothing on my body.

So who else on this forum feels like I do? I know there are some who go out in public in feminine clothes, but looking like a man. I do that myself, more so than I used to since I lost my wife to cancer! She always did my wig and my makeup! What I am looking for is pure CD's, who dress simply for the fun of wearing female clothing. Not for sex or any other reason! I know you are out there, so "fess" up now!
    I use to think that way.......But in time and education I know I am transgender and very proud to be.. At one time you call me Transgender I would go fist to cuff.. But like I said I leanered

A crossdresser = transgender....... Its not to be confussed with any other title or lable although can be tied to Transexual but not by any means considered Gay, However Gays can crossdress but are rarely Transexual due to the belief of being born in the wrong body but of a correct mind. But A Transexual feels the same and that is different due to some gays are happy being born the sex they are born as to where a Transexual is not.. However you can be a Transexual and could be attracted to the same sex you were not born as and also crossdress which could make you gay or transexual and transgender
    Ok maybe I don't have it I am still learning..
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 02-21-2010 at 01:24 AM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Me. I have no desire to go out and scare the natives.
    So I'll wear what I want in the privacy of my own home.
    I love wearing women's clothes!
    I enjoy being an androgynous person mentally,

Dressing in my home is all I have any desire to do. No going out, transitioning or anything of the like.

Well... I admit I am a crossdresser...

but I also have a deep dark hidden secret....

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't really know what I am..... lol! But it's all good.....

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You and me both.

For those who say that they are crossdressers but not transgender, that would be very difficult considering that transgender is an overarching term for anybody who is not cisgender. Crossdressing is, by definition, a subset of transgender.

That's largely why I've adopted the neologism femulator (a contraction of female emulator coined by blogger Staci Lana), which I think more accurately describes who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well... I admit I am a crossdresser...

Karen,
    lol! Too funny! Do you think crossdressing somehow compensates for social ineptitude?

Alisa

Ps. Crossdresser? I'd say yes...