Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I met a t-girl yesterday

loves shoe shopping

I think I met a t-girl yesterday

I was out yesterday going to the library, and doing some regular shopping (no CDing this time) and I was at my local drug store to get some milk, and started to head to the cashier's desk to pay when I saw this beautiful woman with big eyes talking to the customer.

When I arrived at the cashier's desk, I noticed this beautiful woman had a lot of makeup on, but still, she sounded very feminine, and looked amazing. Very passable too! Nice and skinny as well, and when she went to close an employee's-only door, she did it in a feminine way.

When it was my turn to pay, I noticed that that while she still sounded feminine, she had a slight male-sounding voice to her, and that she had kinda larger hands. But still, I was glad to actually see a t-girl in my sleepy little town. You don't see too many of them up here, that's for sure. Maybe next time, if there are less customers around, I'll ask her for some tips so I could be like her, but I guess I'd have to lose something like 50 to 80 lbs to even match this chick.

Saw a t-girl

Was in Walmart in Texarkana and thought I saw a tgirl, but no it was just one of the female hillbilly type that have more manly features than female. In fact, I saw several of them like that

I think I met a t-girl yesterday

its so nice to see other t-girls out and about.

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

Don't ask!

Asking the question "Hey, are you really a guy" seems like a "No win" situation for both of you. What if your wrong? Just as bad, what if your right?
    Now, if you find this "Person" attractive and feel that, as you said, if you lost weight you could emulate the look, then go for it.
    Last edited by Rebecca Petersen; 04-23-2010 at 11:58 AM.
    Due to budget cutbacks, we have found it necessary to turn off the light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by amy canada View Post
    I was out yesterday going to the library, and doing some regular shopping... when I saw this beautiful woman... Maybe next time, if there are less customers around, I'll ask her for some tips so I could be like her, but I guess I'd have to lose something like 50 to 80 lbs to even match this chick.
    Be VERY sure of who you're approaching about a subject like this. How embarrassing it would be if you're in error.

Even if you're 100% totally sure, it just might be a bit "forward" to engage her in conversation about any aspect involving her possible TGness, if in fact she is.

If you "read" her then perhaps she's not as "passable" as she could be, OR she's doing all she can, and is selfconscious about some of her proiblem areas and wouldn't want them pointed out by an unknown person.

Should you want to get to know her better, ... become a regular customer, even if you end up with a truck load of vitamins purchased over time. If you see her again, simply smile a noncommital smile and go about your business. Being a frequent customer, you'll come across her now and again. smile each time, BUT say nothing, if she has any interest, let her speak first. She might have a boyfriend who's a "hit man" for the local gang, and then where will you be?

Best advice, simply say nothing and be polite if you see her again
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    First of all there REALLY are a lot of trans people out there that DO go out in the REAL world and live REAL lives. Now I am sure it is not as many as the VIRTUAL girls in this internet world sooooooo I will explain to you something.

Yes sometimes we are spotted. The odds are overwelming that if you came up and started a TG dialog with her she would not have ANY positive thoughts going through her head.

She took the initiative to be who she is. You can do the same without asking her for advice or embasassing the crap out of her!

Katie

Untitled
    Your title and then post says it all.

I [SIZE="3"]think[/SIZE] I met a T Girl yesterday
    I was glad to [SIZE="3"]actually see [/SIZE]a t-girl in my sleepy little town
    You have made an assumption based upon your own views, without any consideration for the person you are talking about. There are real women who could quite easily fit the description you have given.

One word of advice, don't assume anything, why, because it makes an Ass out of U and Me
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Hello Amy!
    When I see one of us out and about I don't really know what to say. If I say anything it is just to compliment how they look, their hair or something else. Afterall, to say you are a good looking CDer could be taken as a hit instead of a plus.
    Charlie

Silver Member
    No, no, no, no, no, NO.

You do NOT ask another woman for tips on being a "tranny".

You have no idea REALLY, who you are talking to. Smile and act nice. Maybe she will reciprocate. Have a nice conversation. But never, never, ever, say, "Hi, I'm a tranny too. Can I have a few tips?"

BTW, this happened to me!

Stephie

Maybe next time, if there are less customers around, I'll ask her for some tips so I could be like her, but I guess I'd have to lose something like 50 to 80 lbs to even match this chick.

As many have said, don't even suggest that you think she's a man. But, there is nothing wrong with complimenting her on something about her look that you like, so instead say "I really like your makeup, how'd you do it that way?" or something along those lines.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I guess if I saw someone that I suspected was also a CD, the thought of wanting to reach out and say hi would be all that would go through my mind. So if I ever do come across any of you out their dressed, just expect me to say Hi.
    This is the same thing I do whenever I meet eyes with somebody. It is just the polite thing to do.

when out and about, the last thing i want is for someone to come up to me and ask if i am a guy.
    like others here have said just be a frequent customer in her line. just talk about anything but her.(weather, festival, etc) unless it is a complement on her dress/etc.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Hey man, that dude could be a chick. Be quiet.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Aspiring Member
    Ryan is right!!! Just make small talk!!....you should be polite and ask curious questions after shes comfortable with speaking with u about other stuff...or.....just ask her out, sounds like maybe you like her...Coffee at starbucks mid-day, its a thought

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by amy canada View Post
    I was out yesterday going to the library, and doing some regular shopping (no CDing this time) and I was at my local drug store to get some milk, and started to head to the cashier's desk to pay when I saw this beautiful woman with big eyes talking to the customer.

When I arrived at the cashier's desk, I noticed this beautiful woman had a lot of makeup on, but still, she sounded very feminine, and looked amazing. Very passable too! Nice and skinny as well, and when she went to close an employee's-only door, she did it in a feminine way.

When it was my turn to pay, I noticed that that while she still sounded feminine, she had a slight male-sounding voice to her, and that she had kinda larger hands. But still, I was glad to actually see a t-girl in my sleepy little town. You don't see too many of them up here, that's for sure. Maybe next time, if there are less customers around, I'll ask her for some tips so I could be like her, but I guess I'd have to lose something like 50 to 80 lbs to even match this chick.
    Nice job slapping a derogatory label on her.

loves shoe shopping
    I don't normally go to that store very often, but I was just glad to see someone like her over there. I was back at that store today though, but I didn't see her.

I don't think I'd ask her out on a date, but just to be friends. As much as I'm attracted to her, I'm not attracted to men at all, even though she isn't one.

And I read her because I'm part of this lifestyle that everyone on here is accustomed to, but maybe the average guy wouldn't read her the same way. But she was definitely passable.

If you want to give a compliment, give one without any type of reference to gender. If this was a CD/tg/ts then they will go home having recieved the compliment. With any luck they are on this site and will read your post. I'm sure the compliment will go even further then.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I was at a bar/restaurant with a live band last night. The drummer may have been a transman, not sure. I sent him a drink because a) he was an awesome drummer, and b) I was kind of hoping to meet him. Nothing came of it, but at least I tried.

I love it when I see "family." Too bad it's so difficult to say hi to them without making someone uncomfortable.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I would be careful to call out who is a tgirl and who isnt unless they tell me! you never know!

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Some females have some what male like features and are not T-gurls " Proper term is "TRANSGENDER"! Sounds like more like a fantasy for you of hoping she was something she was not.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post
    Some females have some what male like features and are not T-gurls " Proper term is "TRANSGENDER"! Sounds like more like a fantasy for you of hoping she was something she was not.
    Thank you.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Bearing in mind that a lot of Girls on here,are trying their best not to get read,I think that tells you that you should err on the side of caution when you THINK you see another CDer.I know I would be horrified if somebody came up to me when out,and asked me if I was a CDer,though unless they had a white stick,that wouldn't be a question I would ever hear LOL
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member

I Wouldn't Have Apporached Her

My Sweetie were eating brunch at a Bob Evans Resturant in our little town. After the hostess seated us,I began looking at the folks around us (I'm an incurable people watcher). Lo and behold I spotted what I'm absolutly sure was a T-girl (very passible).

This was something I'd never seen before in our small town. She was sitting and chatting quietly was another young lady, and behaving in a most lady-like manner. Unfortunatly it was I who failed to behave myself!!

Even though I wasn't staring, I couldn't stop looking at her!!!! Well, sure enough she soon caught me glancing at her....I still was unable to stop
    After about 5 minutes of this, she and her friend called for the bill, paid up, and left the place quite quickly. They left way more than half of their meals uneaten. Her SO looked at me quite coldly as they passed.

I don't recall when I'd ever felt so ashamed of my behavior!!! She had no way of knowing my interest in her, and was probably thinking I'd clocked har and was a potential hassle. I, in turn had probably ruined her and her partners outing.

I made a vow to myself right then, I was going to make a concious effoert to NEVER make another human being afraid, or uncomfortable. I was going to attempt to rein-in my curiosity and not make an issue out of another human being.

Danielle

About 10 years ago I recall being in hotel lobby waiting for others to meet to go to dinner when a beautiful woman came down through the lobby. She was dressed very tastefully, and was very pretty. But for the first time, I was 99% sure she was tg.

I thought about what if anything I should say to her and decided it was best not to stare and didn't say anything.

Similarly, I have seen beautiful gg women and felt the exact same way, that they looked beautiful and stunning. I have felt the urge to compliment them in the same way by just making a remark acknowledging how attractive they look.

I have never had the courage to make comments to either because I wouldn't want to make them uncomfortable like i was hitting on them. But on the other hand, I have thought that they may appreciate a strangers acknowledgment of their beauty, if done properly.

So if it ever happens again, as I am sure it will, I think I will just decide to find a specific part of them that is pretty/attractive and pay them a compliment. That is if I can work up the courage!

Bottom line though, to me beauty is beauty and should be complimented, regardless of the tg/non tg nature of the person being complimented.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire Jade View Post
    Nice job slapping a derogatory label on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire Jade View Post
    Thank you.
    Ladies, relax. This is "Crossdressers.com" No one on this site is referring to transgendered people with a hint of derogatory intent whatsoever. The term "T-girl" is used fairly commonly as a self identification amongst members of the TG community. I just did a quick audit of the photo groups I'm a member of on Flickr and there are 7 different groups with "T-girl" in the title, all started and maintained by TGs or CDs.

It is clear that Amy meant nothing by her post except excitement at potentially seeing a "sister" out in public and frankly in no way deserved the nastiness in either of your posts.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog